So is it today ?

Nibble

Part of the furniture
thesa has a guild on US for PM members ithil galad i think i got the pm from adow asking to join so i will when we can finally pay for it

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
Have they announced when they are going to kindly accept our money and let us resubscribe?
i'm getting kinda impatient

Oh and Deception/Lack...remember me? I remember some great stealth fights with you guys, and the likes of Durrell and Eul the SB etcc :)

rrr7'ish infiltrator Becareful...you may recognise my name from, 'Deception was just killed by Becareful' (again), or something like that ;)

Nibble

Part of the furniture
aye i remember you matey briton right? :p were good and close fights but u used to always win :)

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
hehe thanks mate, kinda saw that, but was wandering if anybody had spoken to somebody from mythic or whatever and got an actual answer
grr i hate waiting

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
ha i think i was saracen, might've been Briton not sure was quite a while ago since i quit lol
hoping we get some more good stealth fights on Ywain, but who knows :)
new template gona be needed i reckon too, although i'm itching to RvR instantly :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Start claiming some keeps so that they can be farmed! Will make some action in final days b4 transfers also! Will be on later with 3 accounts can can claim one for NFD if anyone wants to do it in hib.

Alme

Fledgling Freddie
thesa has a guild on US for PM members ithil galad i think i got the pm from adow asking to join so i will when we can finally pay for it

lol wtf, PM was taken so "stole" IG instead? Cool.. Was gonna transfer the guild as i still had a GM in there but guess not t.t

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
hehe thanks mate, kinda saw that, but was wandering if anybody had spoken to somebody from mythic or whatever and got an actual answer
grr i hate waiting

dont think they have all that many ppl available to go through CS stuff, i sent them a mail 3 days ago and have yet to get a reply.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
they just wanna make sure its working as it should i guess.

even if they already have a working account system its always something odd going on when you import someone elses.

Becareful

Fledgling Freddie
ye i get that, but the people who were already subscribed are on the EU serrver thing now, waiting to be allowed to transfer to Ywain right?
surely they'll let EU people resubscribe soon'ish?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
surely they'll let EU people resubscribe soon'ish?

aye, sooner or later they might take our money again :p

/edit: and i love Mythic. just called my ex and asked if she still wanted the EU account we shared and she didnt, so i logged on and changed all the details to me.

i really like the fact that theres no confirmation crap the old owner has to take as was with GOA :)

Theseus

One of Freddy's beloved
lol wtf, PM was taken so "stole" IG instead? Cool.. Was gonna transfer the guild as i still had a GM in there but guess not t.t

Don't worry about it Alme.. Post Mortem was a spin-off from IG.
All the IG will get their rank etc i'm not doing it to steal anything... was before the news about EU merging with US.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Soooooooo, any news regarding the account pages?
It's all fine and dandy that all servers are up now :power: great job mythic!
Would kinda help if they actually sorted the account pages so people actually could renew their accounts aswell tho. ^^

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Would kinda help if they actually sorted the account pages so people actually could renew their accounts aswell tho. ^^

I agree, do want being able to renew accs.

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved

IDD, its sooooo frustrating, all i wanna do is log my old toons so i can re temp them and start PWNing again!!

Mythic have made a bit of a cock up with this imho.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Why didnt all u whiners resub a week ago? And you woulda earned a free month + rest of the days back, and also being able to log on.

Rain

Fledgling Freddie
Why didnt all u whiners resub a week ago? And you woulda earned a free month + rest of the days back, and also being able to log on.

Might have something to do with not wanting to give money to GOA? never had, they've done a shitty job compared to what mythic did back in the day.

Levin

Can't get enough of FH
For me it had to do more with the utter confusion on how to get back old account details, and I didn't get it sorted until it was too late.

That said, i don't mind waiting a couple days if that's what it takes.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home

because a week ago i didnt have the money to, i didnt get paid untill the 18th...

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
Trying to login on the Account Management page but it says i have the wrong username or password but its the right one.. Whatsup with that?

Septina

Part of the furniture
Trying to login on the Account Management page but it says i have the wrong username or password but its the right one.. Whatsup with that?

Sounds like you're trying to login to the US Acc pages.
They've set up an EU account page also, unfortuanetly all you can do is login and that's it.
Cant pay for a new sub or anything. :(

https://eu-accounts.eamythic.com/

Septina

Part of the furniture
also its the EU Sub not game pw i think :D

Yea, the sub passwords are useless on mythics site, from now on it's the Game password you're using to get into the acc pages aswell as ingame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom