Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well 'we' dont need to do anything unless we are asked.

It takes an emergency like this to reveal the united europe is actually just a facade, and they are going to have to patch this one very quickly indeed.
If you are following the story, the poorer countries are asking for coronabonds backed by the rich countries cheaper loan status.
They really dont want to do this and its not looking very rosy at all.
Germany has 10X the bailout of Italy at 750B, thats just unworkable.

More money printing I guess.
Of course I know what they will do...more Europe will fix it and ultimately they are probably right and thats why Im glad weve almost left.

Job

I dont have the slightest problem with 99% of transgenders.

It does amuse me though...watching the EU slowly fall apart.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It does amuse me though...watching the EU slowly fall apart.
Why?

Question: If that did happen - do you honestly think something better would come out of this in our lifetime, as opposed to all our lives getting harder and more fraught?

Job

I cant possibly predict how it would end or just go for broke and try to turn it into a European government.

I mean can you guess at how long the rich north is prepared to shore up the south after borrowing this much money?

If it does shrink I hope to god its peaceful.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Answer the question instead of waffling.

You admit you're enjoying it - it's only rational to enjoy something destructing if there is a better outcome for people (like enjoying the failure of facism).

So why are you enjoying it? What better future do you see?

Or are you admitting you're just a cunt who likes watching things burn?

Job

The EU is simply soft facism.

Its impossible not to look at it to see whos in charge and who is melding it to their advantage while the marketing team are selling it as the cornerstone of peace in Europe...it quite simply isnt, and this pandemic has ripped open the facade.
Even the Guardian has turned on it, a monumental failure, borders flew back up, every man for themselves.
Actually having to apologise to Italy....far too late, the cats out of the bag where priorities lay and Italy will demand hard cash for their obedience.

It has two ways to go, back to a trading bloc or full United countries of Europe with Germany and France fighting over the throne.

We are looking at epic level of racism and xenophobia over the next decade and it will affect not just immigrants but any 'foriegners'.
I'm fully expecting our own country to resist daytrippers for several years.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Answer the fucking questions asked of you cuntboy.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Answer the fucking questions asked of you cuntboy.
It's like you've forgotten what he's like. :)

I just ignore what he says - I mean I skim over his posts and shake my head rather than use a forum function - it works wonders. If everybody did it the penny might drop and he might change his ways or he'd get bored and fuck off. Trying to engage in an actual debate with him is and always will be totally pointless because he often takes indefensible stances and then just replies with random, irrelevant bullshit when questioned.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yes but you're getting all worked up about it. or it definitely looks that way.
Meh. Sometimes I like to call people cunts if they're acting that way.

But maybe I'll tone down the language :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Or just not engage.

Exactly. I barely bother any more.

To be honest all the back and forward about who's the worst at dealing with Coronavirus etc. is a giant waste of time; not enough info to make any sensible conclusions, and there may not ever be.

Job

I explained the two outcomes...back to basics or full one government federal.

Obviously I would prefer back to basics, more than likely more EU..more borrowing..more central control will be their response.

Not that it matters if we ever actually leave.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Bit of an oddity as in many countries the only "correct" way dispose of a flag would be to burn it

Ormorof

FH is my second home
George is on an EU rampage, the guardian has the end of the EU lined up.

Its all click bait nonsene tbh.

EU faces ‘existential threat’ if coronavirus recovery is uneven

George Soros: Germany's ECB Ruling May Spell 'the End of the EU as We Know It'

Firstly, Sputnik news really? Not much better than daily mail :D

2ndly i think the EU is struggling to cope with this, it needs a mechanism to support countries without requiring absurd bailouts and austerity measures. Seeing as the countries suffering the most make up a majority of the EU lets see what the European parliament comes up with

Job

I think the truth has got someones knee in its neck these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom