caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
IF70uNJl-tlbZRmrmoY9A-xTRfslWwgSZd6Yy6Rdxnc.png

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Lol, Italy? what's next, Grexit? neither of them can afford to leave the EU at this point. Given the debt they owe, what they'd have to repay would fucking sink them if they tried to go at it alone.

That said, I see the EU's own lawyers are now pretty much demanding that EU leaders don't try and FORCE the UK to pay this ridiculous £90billion bill as it would backfire on them, this should be interesting.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'd like to see a breakdown of the charges...I'm very confident that it would fully expose the farcical spending and corruption of the EU.
The European papers would have a field day...500 million on protecting immigrant culture...2 billion for loans to Greek opera houses....you can just imagine it.

Embattle

FH is my second home
We were always one of the most Eurosceptic countries in the EU but I don't think most leavers have some overwhelming desire to see the EU collapse, but that doesn't mean they would be shocked if another country did leave should the EU go in the wrong direction.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
I wouldn't be surprised if Italy held a referendum, whether they'd leave or not I don't know.

Job

If youre referring to the doom merchant experts after the referendum...then yes..thats me.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
I wouldn't be surprised if Italy held a referendum, whether they'd leave or not I don't know.

Depends on how far the Five Star Crowd movement goes

They are a very shady party

The party is run by a dude who uses his own business to service "new forms of democracy" with all internal party voting happening online via a company he also owns with zero transparancy or independent verification, oddly enough his views always seem to win within his party...

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
If youre referring to the doom merchant experts after the referendum...then yes..thats me.
Or the science experts on climate change, or food health..

Or scientific sociological studies about race. Or gender. Or sexual preference.

Basically any expert that doesn't say what you already think, right?

Job

Food health is the most corrupted science there is,.almost the entire consumption by the masses is from bullshit studies and pseudo quack science from hippy nutritionalists and people selling overpriced shit.
Eventually they cracked down on factless bolaks from 'healthy' food advertisers...thats why Yakult just has Japanese phrases for its adverts, subconsciously tying its bullshit claim to some mysterious Japanese culture.
Berocca are down to showing a farmer dancing as he works...of course the cretins lap it up and it flies off the shelves.

As for climate change...when they have actual evidence..I'm impressed, when they guess..not so.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Great to see you the Eurovision presented in french or whatever. I like how all the different countries give their results in french or whatever too.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Wonderful acceptance speech in french or whatever, so lucky that everyone speaks french or whatever.

I bet that alcoholic, lecherous fraudster is absolutely delighted that English continues to be spoken by a minority.

Last edited:

Job

The Olympics has to be presented in French, no matter where its held.
Everyone rolls their eyes, its not doing the French any favours, just seems desperate.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
The Olympics has to be presented in French, no matter where its held.
Everyone rolls their eyes, its not doing the French any favours, just seems desperate.

I've never really been able to work out how the British pretty much invented or codified every modern sport and yet all the governing bodies for those sports ended up being run by the French. Neat trick that.

Job

While we're at it, how about finally fucking latin off...its just snobbery now..tbh us has been for 50 years.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I've never really been able to work out how the British pretty much invented or codified every modern sport and yet all the governing bodies for those sports ended up being run by the French. Neat trick that.

Isn't it because the French created the modern Olympics? Or were they just the first to host it? I can't remember.

Personally? I do not give a shit.

Job

Yes, they invented it ..that's why everyone who uses anythting we invented has to speak English when using it...oh hang on.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Isn't it because the French created the modern Olympics? Or were they just the first to host it? I can't remember.

Personally? I do not give a shit.

Yes, Pierre de Coubertin, but the sports themselves were largely codified by the British. Most modern track and field events were British rules.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Interesting that Hypernormalisation got a nod at the baftas. Well worth a watch for anyone who's not bothered - I defy you to not be interested.

Review / brief overview here. Covers austerity, trump, terrorism, libya, syria + assad, hatred of the political elite, ruling banking class yadda yadda yadda.

iplayer link...

Job

This post truth is such bolocks.

It's like every generation of Uni students finding out about the world.

It has been post truth since stick insects.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom