old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Maybe we need to a loon in power to see what happens, or perhaps silence the loons in the long term because it obviously didn't work.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Maybe we need to a loon in power to see what happens, or perhaps silence the loons in the long term because it obviously didn't work.

Sure, then genocide, and because everyone hates muslims, we'll just watch it happen.

old.user4556

I think he was probably sitting there saying "I told ya".

Ormorof

FH is my second home
More so than we already are? Let's hope not.

Yes we are hard done by, millions of deaths in middle east due to western intervention since 9/11, all muslims, majority were civilians having nothing to do with terrorism

Number of westerners dead from terrorist attacks in west since 9/11 is in the low thousands

Yet we are clearly the hard done by victims of genocide...

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes we are hard done by, millions of deaths in middle east due to western intervention since 9/11, all muslims, majority were civilians having nothing to do with terrorism

Number of westerners dead from terrorist attacks in west since 9/11 is in the low thousands

Although to muddy the waters a bit the vast majority of middle east deaths are muslim v muslim...

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Iraq, Iran war was epic, though we did tool up Saddam to wipe out Iran...didn't work out, pretty well our fault the entire thing.
Then we threw him to the lions when he went out of favour...oh and a million innocent Iraqis...I include army recruits of course, just tv cannon fodder.
We have played muslim against muslim for hundreds of years, just to get what we want.
I'm amazed these things aren't a daily occurance.

Job

The Daily mail called this a touching embrace after the bombing...what the living fuck.

article-3504478-3272CE1300000578-352_308x382.jpg

Gwadien

Okay, so this came through my door.

Let's discuss.

Sir Hugh Orde - Okay, so you're saying leaving the EU would stop police co-operation?

Good for families - Not sure about this one either, if anything, it'll encourage local farming, I doubt the supermarkets would raise prices, and stuff like pork from Denmark would barely raise in price.

Good for workers - Again, as the above - not really sure about this - but as a devils advocate brexiter, let's say that we actually source more work within the UK, so therefore more jobs.

Good for small businesses - Isn't Brexit's main point (Apart from immigration scaremongering) that small businesses will succeed more out of the EU?

Good for young people - Students? - £9k a year? Fuck off.

Good for Women - Okay, I get this one, legit fear about Governments removing human rights - but that being said, I highly doubt any government (Yes, even a Tory one) would start being all draconian.

Good for pensioners - Giving them the freedom to live, travel and retire abroad - Spain is a broke nation, I've never seen much of anti-immigration from them, I'm sure they'd still accept pensioners.

I'm undecided, leaving towards staying - but frankly, this is a shockingly bad attempt at convincing me to stay.

Job

Really...leaving Europe leaves us at threat from Russia?
I didn't realise NATO was breaking up as well.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Okay, so this came through my door.

Let's discuss.

Sir Hugh Orde - Okay, so you're saying leaving the EU would stop police co-operation?

Good for families - Not sure about this one either, if anything, it'll encourage local farming, I doubt the supermarkets would raise prices, and stuff like pork from Denmark would barely raise in price.

Good for workers - Again, as the above - not really sure about this - but as a devils advocate brexiter, let's say that we actually source more work within the UK, so therefore more jobs.

Good for small businesses - Isn't Brexit's main point (Apart from immigration scaremongering) that small businesses will succeed more out of the EU?

Good for young people - Students? - £9k a year? Fuck off.

Good for Women - Okay, I get this one, legit fear about Governments removing human rights - but that being said, I highly doubt any government (Yes, even a Tory one) would start being all draconian.

Good for pensioners - Giving them the freedom to live, travel and retire abroad - Spain is a broke nation, I've never seen much of anti-immigration from them, I'm sure they'd still accept pensioners.

I'm undecided, leaving towards staying - but frankly, this is a shockingly bad attempt at convincing me to stay.

Food prices will definitely go up; Norway and Switzerland aren't more expensive just because of VAT.
Its good for workers if you get off your arse to access the market, but English-only-speaking Brits are disadvantaged in that regard.
Ditto small businesses, and all that regulation makes it easier, not harder for small business to access EU markets. Its exchange rates that are the current problem/opportunity.
There are tons of advantages for "young people" in the EU, including third-level college, but once again, Brits are notoriously bad at accessing it.
Women - Actually in this regard, ECHR isn't an EU thing.
Agree about pensioners, Cyprus got worse when they joined the EU, not better.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Any increases in prices will be easily offset by the easy access to Duty Free.

And because of that I will be voting Leave.

Gwadien

Food prices will definitely go up; Norway and Switzerland aren't more expensive just because of VAT.
Its good for workers if you get off your arse to access the market, but English-only-speaking Brits are disadvantaged in that regard.
Ditto small businesses, and all that regulation makes it easier, not harder for small business to access EU markets. Its exchange rates that are the current problem/opportunity.
There are tons of advantages for "young people" in the EU, including third-level college, but once again, Brits are notoriously bad at accessing it.
Women - Actually in this regard, ECHR isn't an EU thing.
Agree about pensioners, Cyprus got worse when they joined the EU, not better.

Okay, what about the policing part?

Again, I think if you're going to make a poster which is full of fear mongering, you have to make it realistic and have concrete proof rather than some guy's quote about something which is probably totally irrelevant.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Okay, I get this one, legit fear about Governments removing human rights - but that being said, I highly doubt any government (Yes, even a Tory one) would start being all draconian
Then you, sir, are a well-meaning fool.

Gwadien

Any increases in prices will be easily offset by the easy access to Duty Free.

And because of that I will be voting Leave.

So you'll moan about benefit fraud, moan little about tax avoidance, then say that one good part about leaving the EU is paying less tax and therefore contributing less to the economy.

I've decided, I'm voting in.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
So you'll moan about benefit fraud, moan little about tax avoidance, then say that one good part about leaving the EU is paying less tax and therefore contributing less to the economy.

I've decided, I'm voting in.

A well meaning fool who can't tell when someone's tongue is wedged firmly in ones cheek.

However on the serious side, Duty Free is no different to the other entirely legal ways of avoiding paying tax, such as ISAs and not smoking in the first place.

Good to see you getting annoyed about all the French and Dutch tax I wouldn't be paying though.

old.user4556

The fact that someone has it worse than us will fall on deaf ears to the west. No one is going to volunteer their own death just to even the scores so that we've got a justification to not get bombed in airports and metro stations.

Gwadien

The fact that someone has it worse than us will fall on deaf ears to the west. No one is going to volunteer their own death just to even the scores so that we've got a justification to not get bombed in airports and metro stations.

No, absolutely correct.

But people need to understand that the vast majority of these people are responding to their own countries being attacked.

People can't respond to this by using their electoral power to vote in nutters who will punish the completely innocent people.

old.user4556

No, absolutely correct.

But people need to understand that the vast majority of these people are responding to their own countries being attacked.

People can't respond to this by using their electoral power to vote in nutters who will punish the completely innocent people.

This is murica though. :eek7:

Gwadien

This is murica though. :eek7:

UKIP, Frenchies Nationalé or what ever the fuck they're called?

& You can't say the French are innocent, they're out flexing their colonial muscles.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What genocide? What are you talking about?

Gwadien

Trump is going to fix it all, haven't you heard?

I hear his second election plan is to build a wall around every nation that dreams about threatening the US.

Fuck America.

That's it guys, we've got a wall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom