Smurf Video...

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
anything inc? i really wanna se the footages taken friday :D...

pm if u need a footage hosted...

Comos

Loyal Freddie
I have the footage to make one, but because it would be too much like the first one, with much more smurfs then, I didn't. The next one I would make would be one with the Lemmings striking back, but we'll have to postpone it a bit for next time.

griralith

Fledgling Freddie
mb ur right.... did u get the long chase? i REALLY wonna see that part, and the part massacre part as well lol...

ill be happy to provide a smurf for the lemmings to bash on lol...

Comos

Loyal Freddie
griralith said:
mb ur right.... did u get the long chase? i REALLY wonna see that part, and the part massacre part as well lol...

ill be happy to provide a smurf for the lemmings to bash on lol...

I'm not sure, I haven't looked through it all. I have a lot of footage, but mainly because I switched gamecam on record and off many times to have seperate smaller files instead of few big files (easier to edit with) it might be I forgot to turn it on again when there were some decent fights. I know it happened at least once, but still have lots of funny ones too :D

I was thinking about a more pre-organised movie as a sequel to the first one, to show off that lemmings group a bit more, cuz they looked so damn cute :) Thinking about it atm, maybe when I got enough nice ideas to make a whole movie of it we could mix some footage of the last smurf run together with some sort of coordinated Lemming - smurf showdown (with equal numbers)

Would have to have an IRC talk with some of the lemming peeps to arange it all sometime :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom