Mardraum video!

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
[c&p from german forums]

Hello!

After a long time I can, finally, proudly present the Mardraum video. If you are not interested in the bullshit I'm about to write, you can go straight to the movie here:

Click.

Details:

37:27 minutes long
572 mb
Xvid codec, but divx stream (you need the plugin to watch & download)
Champion pov, with a bit of mentalist at the end
Some bug to the right of the screen, hope it's not too annoying. :F

About the guild.

In june 2007 we rolled on temair with 2 former Satori, 5 former Xnys and one steady vfl-replacement (iirc). We decided we would play fairly 'casual' here, two or three days a week.

Unfortunately we had a lot of problems with inactivity of members of the guild, often forcing us to find replacements and never really achieving the teamwork we wanted.

Changed members twice, once from Dallaz to Mrmax on bard and Mambah on blademaster, and later from Mambah to Rushjeekeke on blademaster. With both our bm's we had some good periods where we could play as full sg, but still -- two days a week, which wasn't enough. On top of that: the lag problems started getting insane.

Last month Jiro (Sordrane) quit because of a private situation after which we decided to take a break, most likely indefinite.

We had a hard time keeping the momentum going-- but when we did, Temair really is one of the nicest clusters we have played on. <3 around the clock pugging action!

Big thanks to replacements like Majin, Crelith, Vintervargen, Cherish; and groups like Redrox, Kite, Umbra (yes, even you homos! :F), Nogdar, NA, Drölf Monkeys (sorry, the font in video doesn't support the umlaut), Yarly and all the others.

Enjoy the video -- Mardraum out.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Very nice movie, displays the rvr on Teamir really nicely, lots of fg vs fg action but also the odd zerg now and then. Very nice playage and good fights. :)
Absolutely worth the download/streamage. :>

Kahvi

Loyal Freddie
what happend to caleiachi reply, just read wanted to quote but now its gone ?...

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Who's the german? You can soooo hear the accent ^^

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Listening to a load of Drunks on the mic is not my idea of a fun vid:p But that last fight is to epitomise the great fun that this game brings;) anyhow great to see a vid here on fh to pass the time:worthy:

ileks

Part of the furniture
Awesome :) All the fights were great, but the last one was even better :)

falseth

Loyal Freddie
nice vid, loved the end with mid zerg and alb zerg coming and they just dropped like flies:D

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice vid, and rofl at those zergs reminds me of old emain!

I miss DAoC :<

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Just watched it and i must say i was a bit disapointed after seeing the warden pov and ur druid povs with CSI breifine fights were nice and all was just exspecting a few more fights:)

Arethir

Fledgling Freddie
Always awesome to watch your fg in action :) The teamwork always seems to be extraordinare. Love the fg fights, and the vent is nice, informative and tidy. Zerg fight was god to see that even these days a powerful fg can kill huge ammounts. Had you only gone for the mids sooner! Anyhow, ace vid. But Xnys is still my all-time favourite :D

Nibble

Part of the furniture
nice vid, i prefer to stream so i dont ahve to wait on it to download :p

Zephyd

One of Freddy's beloved
"inc behind left" you panned right :D

nice movie though, wp :worthy:

Was that Mustasch?! :p reminds me that I want the old Maelstrom movies random grp of dhoom or smt. If anyone can link me to that or the Healer one with belle&sebastian music playing?

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Just had the time to watch it completely and it was really nice =) Not so many fights, but quality fights =)

Aiteal

Can't get enough of FH
Normally, I never bother with FG vids
But yours are the exception

I think it was hard to top that walking issues vid you made with the kiting of the alb zerg of the mountains
That was special :worthy:

But that was a very nice vid also, partcularly the last scene

leviathane

Part of the furniture
too late to edit, but makes me really wanna do a septina a reactivate. The horror. :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom