Mardraum video!

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
What's the population like on Temair these days?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
What's the population like on Temair these days?

Both limors and temair are around 2000-2400 on primetime, 8v8 zone starts around 20 cet on both servers and pug action is more or less 24/7

Mirt

One of Freddy's beloved
That sounds pretty cool, I'm so sick of WoW arena I'm vaguely thinking of rerolling.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
That sounds pretty cool, I'm so sick of WoW arena I'm vaguely thinking of rerolling.

Well worth it if u have some m8s to play with, i like the german servers better then i ever did UK tbh, mabye not friend-wise but play-wise for sure

WiZe^

Can't get enough of FH
Hmm when am streaming am getting a weird GFX bug :(

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
there is a champ in limors server
he is a bger 39lw specced and w khaos shield
i told him to have a look at this video
after an hour or so, he pmed me sayin that if it wasnt for the casters assist killin targets that grp would have killed anything
n that champ was just an interupt bot
i think i wasted his time...and he wasted a good guide for champs

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
Sorry about the stupid question... but where´s the download button again? o_O

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
More dmg, 2nd demezzer, 2nd pet warlord+ST vs stat debuffs, NS, aoe dis

Hard choise but many go for the menta these days

^ but eld is better, at least on temair - we realised it late and acknowledged it even later.

Appollo

Part of the furniture
Always nice vids from the vee.nl film studios. Just have 2 close ma ears from the craxy music :(

Roteca

Can't get enough of FH
I see duact the retard is still playing, or has anyone stolen his nick? Well, tell im to foad from me if its him :p

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Playing "it's a long way back when you're down down down" each time after getting rezzed and waiting for rebuff was cool - very nice choice of music as always. That fish Reaver turning around and getting buttfucked made me laugh, also "let's p00n em all" - nicely played. Most likely a video making all the US rerollers and quitters consider to roll on a German cluster.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Most likely a video making all the US rerollers and quitters consider to roll on a German cluster.

Actually no =) US classic is quite nice, seeing that lots of EU/classic guilds rerolled there, which means that the 8v8 scene is pretty good.

P.S. I do have a templated char ready on Temair though :p

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
Playing "it's a long way back when you're down down down" each time after getting rezzed and waiting for rebuff was cool - very nice choice of music as always. That fish Reaver turning around and getting buttfucked made me laugh, also "let's p00n em all" - nicely played. Most likely a video making all the US rerollers and quitters consider to roll on a German cluster.

I rolled US after I tried German servers for a while.I cba to play in a community where I can't understand 95% what they are saying.It might be a good cluster etc,but still I wouldn't reroll again to a new cluster to start from scratch.And 1 other reason why I wouldn't do it is cause most of people I knew who played EU servers are on US now.

Dalilama

Fledgling Freddie
ah nice movie as always, rly nice

hade forgot how funny frs was ;) it feels so good oh oh oh rofl

adoNix

Can't get enough of FH
I havnt touched daoc in soon 1 year now! but damn this was worth the watch! awsome movie VF!

liloe

It's my birthday today!
totally OT question, but as Rsh is Italian:

When GOA merged the .it servers, what happened to the Chars there? Did the server get renamed to Deira and that was it? Or was there some special stuff going on?

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Not bad at all :) seems like a fun cluster.. whats the populations like there? or is it in the usual order of:

1. Alb
2. Mid
3. Hib?

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Not bad at all :) seems like a fun cluster.. whats the populations like there? or is it in the usual order of:

1. Alb
2. Mid
3. Hib?

Zerg: Mid=Alb little more then hibs i think
8v8: Albs>hibs>mids in grps signed

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
hmm.. interesting I was going to reopen my account but from what i've heard over the past 1-2 days from people i've talked to i'll not bother lol :p i'll buy quake wars instead (also shit but none the less! i like fps)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom