Small Warning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Just like to warn people who are trusting or have children etc play

I shouted i was selling mad 3of3 for 20 p Federz replied saying ill have it m8.
so off i went from cs to housing got scroll and came back to cs . he put in window 20p then window closed as i was puttung in scroll . i traded again and just as i was going to accept i noticed he had swapped 20p for 20 gold.
i canceled and said ? he said haha was just testing you to see if you a idiot.
now i know he wasnt joking as he missed 2 ports to wait for me. so he either very patient joker or conner. but beware.
I lost my father a couple of weeks ago and im still recovering meaning i find it hard to concentrate so i was lucky he didnt rip me off.
But others may not be so lucky .

hope this post helps other be more aware..

Ninja
proud memebr of ss

Aussie

Banned
Its YOU who presses accept, its your fault if it goes wrong.

Mall

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

hehe nerf your reading skills Aussie, he didn't say he pressed accept. Look again hun :)

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:

Aussie im not moaning about being ripped off im just trying to warn ppl.
i dont think its right for on realm to rip of own realm . and as we all know children to take part in this game . so i think its wrong to take advantage of the sick/young or trusting ppl. its ment to be team event for the good of alb.
if he was poor and needed money and just asked i may have handed some over as ive done many times. i just dont feel there is room in this game for the so called role playing theif as they call them selves.

Shaitan

Loyal Freddie
I think you are quite right to post, people can't flame this saying its whining cause it isnt, its a fair warning that theres an arse trying to rip ppl off.. dont think thats unreasonable (the warning as opposed to the arse) :)

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Pretty old trick. Doubt he'll try it again after reading this though.

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
It's sad people still wanna try that old trick.

Same as selling some Market Return Tokens at CM's for 2g and 1 in the row costs 20p.

Fed

Fledgling Freddie
lol

actually i put 20gold in at first, not 20p, and when u went and got it, i didnt put the 20p into 20g, it was always 20g, so, that just shows how retarded and idiotic you are :D

Fed

Fledgling Freddie
you have got that so wrong meight, dont try to make me look like a haxor con man that puts 20g instead of 20g, i put in 20g all the time, the first time you believed me and went and got mad3/3

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
also shows how idiotic and retarded you are Fedz for even trying it.

Fed

Fledgling Freddie
Jimmyjr said:
also shows how idiotic and retarded you are Fedz for even trying it.
lol jimmyjr, on another point like she aptly uses, the only reason you even considered this is becasue HE is possible an attention seeking sympathy milking rip off, who uses the fact his father or whatever is dead as some excuse as to why he cannot be the target of any joke. He also appeals to people with children, aparently they're all good and kind people and will heighten your opinion of yourself and make you feel a relation to him, which is a fucking lame way of turning people against me, please use whatever brain matter you have before trying to insult me, its laughable

Milky

Fledgling Freddie
Well, maybe it's a good idea to get rich. Log in on a Saturday or Friday evening at about 23:00 when 50% of the DaoC population is drunk and make money ;)

Frosty

Fledgling Freddie
sorry if u feel this way. my intentions is not to insult anyone. or call people idiots. its just a game and no need to get so angry over being caught out a conner.
And for me mentioning my farther dying is related to me not being able to think straight and if it had been a week earlier when i was playing for comfort but not being able to think at all. i would have been not only 20p out of pocket but fairly upset, which is what i really didnt need at that time or now.
And i know in all games you get this sort of thing. so once again my post was not to flame but to warn ppl about you to avoid any situation that maybe be upsetting.
so yes people can use there own minds on how to take this post. but even if they dont agree with it, they will double check any transactions that goes on.
and if that happends then my my post has the impact as which it was posted for

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm .. Federz u r an ass for trying to do that ..but what pissed me off ..was ur reply.. damn i hate thiefes :p

Demon

Fledgling Freddie
Fed said:
you have got that so wrong meight, dont try to make me look like a haxor con man that puts 20g instead of 20g, i put in 20g all the time, the first time you believed me and went and got mad3/3

Con men put 20g in .

Genuine players put the asking price in :)

Mad tales 3/3 dont cost 20g ...... Eveyone knows that :p

Taen

Fledgling Freddie
Fed u are a sad bitter little person .. is ur life so bad that u have to be a prick and try and con someone and then try to justify it by saying its the other persons fault because they are an idiot. How sad :(

Aussie

Banned
Mall said:
hehe nerf your reading skills Aussie, he didn't say he pressed accept. Look again hun :)
I said IF it goes wrong. General statement.

Xplo

Banned
You say it was a joke...

economics aren't sumthing you should joke about m8!

Crimson LoneWolf

Fledgling Freddie
I find the credibility of someone who brings up irellevant information in his first post questonable at best.

-----
Avowed

macddon

Fledgling Freddie
Dont normally get embroiled in this sort of mud slinging, but Fed, you are a very sad person, it would seem. !st you obviously get a thrill from ripping people off in what is supposed to be a team game, then you have the audacity to berate someone who mentions the fact that their father has died in a sadistic thoughtless, feelingless manner. Yes there are people who play for peoples attention by posting about their hard times. But 2 things 1. how would you feel if your father had died and someone flamed you and 2. IF someone is so in need of attention that they had to lie about such a thing then they are in need of some careful comments, not houghtless idiotic ones. I am afraid Fed you are part of a small abnd of people that like to see other people suffer, by trying to cheat and try to defend your actions by attacking the person who pulls you up for it. You got caught trying to cheat, tried some lame excuse like it was just a joke - would you have paid full price if he had accepted by mistake - i doubt it. Grow up you little child - accept the consequences of your actions- You will be known as a cheat and untrusted by those who play with you, not that I suppose that will bother you, as you seem impervious to the truth.

Maddius

One of Freddy's beloved
Fed said:
actually i put 20gold in at first, not 20p, and when u went and got it, i didnt put the 20p into 20g, it was always 20g, so, that just shows how retarded and idiotic you are :D

Bottom line is, you didn't put the asking price in you put something in that would trick some people because to be honest it's sad that we have to check to make sure that our own realm mates aren't cheating us out of a fortune. It's sad to see but thats what happens, lucky enough he did'nt press accept. And with a reply like that, I mean where did you take your lessons in how to make friends? Jeez I would want my money back to be honest, just make sure they don't try to scam you :fluffle: .

rezzi rezzzalot

Fledgling Freddie
Fed go stand in the corner and be frigging ashamed of yourself not even for trying such a low trick but the way you responded to it.
People that just lost a dear person dont beg or call for sympathy on here and what if they did need some, is that so bad?
For crying out loud this must really be the lowest response i have seen on here for a hell of a long time. Just hope you dont have to go through a loss like that in a mighty long time cos im sure you would break.
To the initial poster, my heart goes out to you and never think people like this are representative for what albion stands for :fluffle:

Vindicator

One of Freddy's beloved
Fed said:
im a lying cheating scumbag and I almost got caught trying tp rip somebody off....... oh and I also have no **** so have pity for me

Listen here scumdrop. You missed 2 ports over it. you were obviously trying to pull a fast 1 and got caught you dumb bastard. Just accept it like you must have accepted your small brain capacity years ago and run off back to play school. At least people know what there dealing with now ; >

This guys done, get him outta my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom