skill, tactics and co-ordination :-(

Z

-Ziro-

Though purge is on 30 mins timer it's still a VERY useful RA.

It seems to me very few albs compared to hibs and mids have purge.

I love it but way too often in groups we get aoe mezzed, I purge maybe sum1 else does too, rest are just watching.

And, yes, maybe I get killed fast coz I start waving my arms a bit while rest of group is looking but maybe I wouldn't if say rest or maybe 4-5 more people had purge.

If you catch yourself moaning bout mezz get purge.

I'm only talking out of own experience grouping albs in RvR, encountering hibs/mids and from what I know from hib/mid players loads of them have purge. I don't have the actual numbers but I'm pretty sure that's how it is.

Correct me if I'm wrong :)

Best regards Z

S

suka

Originally posted by dakeyras
Albion is gonna have to bite the bullet for some time to come, but it will get better.

These things are cyclical in the never-ending search for realm balance. At first Midgard had the power, then Alb and at the moment on the Euro servers it is Hibernia's time in the sun.

That time is coming to an end soon though as the balance tips towards Midgard again in 1.54...and I have no doubt that Albions turn will follow several patches later.

Whilst it is painful to be the realm that is suffering, and Albion are, it is also pathetic to be in the realm that has received the latest toys and put new found success down to superior intelligence and skill.

When Alb gets it's loving I wonder how these Hippies will react when told that it is simply down to Albs being better, more skillful players?

i agree 100% with this, its exactly how it is atm but thats life and we have to deal with it.

As for purge, i simply cannot believe how many albs dont have this, i played middy and 99% of mids i played with had this, i have spoke about purge in group chat and that how are you gonna heal, use SoS, use BoF if your mezzed, the most annoying thing about being in the weaker realm is not dying to someone with better tools available to the i.e hibs but getting mezzed purging and then watching as your group is killed 1 by 1 cause they bought aug con 3 instead of purge, i mean CC is what defines rvr most of the time i cant believe how many albs refuse to get purge.

Users who are viewing this thread