Sign the petition for a third European English speaking server.

A

Aule Valar

third server would be a bad idea, would take too many ppl away from excal and prdy
the two servers we have atm could do with more power too, fix the ones we have first

not in favour of 3rd server

Y

-yoda-

well imo we should have a 3rd english server .

especially in light of the new "free lvl20+30" system.. i play alb excal as main .. i also play mid pryd... and due to Goa's favoritism for french/german servers i cant play Hib unless its on a language where EVERYBODY is speaking in a language i cant understand :(

Y

-yoda-

well imo we should have a 3rd english server .

especially in light of the new "free lvl20+30" system.. i play alb excal as main .. i also play mid pryd... and due to Goa's favoritism for french/german servers i cant play Hib unless its on a language where EVERYBODY is speaking in a language i cant understand :(

V

Validus

bad idea. reasons metioned too many times. and as said before, if u wanna play the 3rd realm, go 2 camlann

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Validus
bad idea. reasons metioned too many times. and as said before, if u wanna play the 3rd realm, go 2 camlann
Yeah and give the griefers more greycons to gank. Good idead. :p

N

Ninth Dimension

Originally posted by Validus
I will not accept that you need to go to an PvP server to play the 3rd realm, it's just pathetic.

all these anti-server people are just scared shitless because they know they can't do anything in RvR without zergs, they are scared to actually try soloing and introducing some SKILL and STYLE to RvR.

Give us a 3rd server goa, you money grabbing bastards

S

Sarnat

OH MY... yet again one of these pointless threads... ZzZZZzZ

L

lofff

giv 3rd english server.

ps: all the twats posting silly answer just fo. Read the topic, sign if insterested, just sign, if u are not interested just dont sign.

N

Ninth Dimension

Originally posted by Sarnat
OH MY... yet again one of these pointless threads... ZzZZZzZ
not just any pointless thread, this is The ORIGINAL pointless thread, and i'm proud of that. ;)

as lofff said, grow up, read the thread, if you have some ORIGINAL to add feel free otherwise, sign the petition if you support it or go post somewhere else if you don't.

C

chos

In my opinion 3500 players on a server is 1000 too many, excalibur is already full imo. Thats why so many whining about the zergs, sure it´s unbalanced, with the albs being overpopulated. Actually I dont care if a third english server goes live, dont feel the need to play all 3 realms anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom