old.krane

Falcor raids are good.

No need for aligro noobness again.

F

Fagane

Originally posted by old.krane
Falcor raids are good.

No need for aligro noobness again.

Apparently they are not good retard! or there would not be this discusion. And 50% less people did show up, proves enough not retard?

Specialy translated for old.krane to speak in his own native language:

ooooaaaah..... haha, ooooeeee, aarrggll slubber oooeeehhhh <scratch head> arg aarr oeee.

Got that old.krane? Sorry for the dialect but I am not used to talk on your level, and I refuse to eat dung for the correct pronoucements, or am I talking to dificult again?

Fagane

F

Falcor

Originally posted by DeaD GuRu

farm APOC, get tons of drops, get a bunch off ppl that love doing sidi, challenge the odds, lower the number of attending ppl..
then sell the items you farm...

the organizers only motivation is :

he want those drops in his vault.... nothing more nothing less... and he does it at all cost....

to prove this point...
let "Mr organizing talent" get al the APOC items, give him the full armour set...
and LOOK
will he organize more raids??? will he spend his time on organizing???

roger out

i got a full set about 5 raids ago, pretty much screws ya thesis dont it

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Re: Re: RR5+ loot rule is lame utterly lame aswell

Originally posted by Gordonax
Sorry Glottis, that doesn't wash as an excuse. You didn't just say "retard" you called them "Spanish retards". If I called a black person a "black bastard" that would be regarded as racist language, and rightly so. Saying "Spanish retard" is just the same. When you tie a race to an insult ("Spanish retard", "black bastard") THAT'S when you cross the line into racism.

Well, I was not trying to excuse.
I will state it again.
People who play this game and don't speak English, are retards.
Get it?
And it is just, somehow, the Spanish players managed to get themselves a bad name right from the start... So get over it, they have themselves to blaim.
Regards, Glottis

PS People that don't speak English, yet insist on playing a mmorpg that is English, are retards.

F

Falcor

Try not to think of this in terms of 1.664467633% or wahtever it is extra damage, tyr think of it in terms of ras and sced gear, vast majority of high rr ppl have sc armour(obviously superior even in sidi), rr5 ppl have the ras, these if u are all honest with ya selves make a big difference in sidi, for example, apoc hits u for 1200 damage, hit ip, he dont kill u, no harbringer spawns, its not about the extra damage, its about reaching a milestone, which is realmrank 5 , then there of ofc course all the other vast ra's....say what ya want guys but they do make a big difference, not definitive maybe but big, there is what now 300 odd posts on this crap most of them done by the same ppl again and again....i think u need to get a grip! its one or non fraking weapon a raid.

To those of u who think i do this for my own sinister ends...why when i will prolly end up with his sword should he drop one? why would i deplete my chances of him dieing if i am doing these raids for myself....

To those that may not know, and there are some, this is all over ONE weapon a raid which stands a HIGH chance of not even dropping, its a very very small reward for the rr5 ppl, rr5 is a milestone in daoc, and tbh i see nothing wrong with rewarding it.

If i could find a way of having this decided fairly i would, but tbh from the many posts and pms i get the opinion on this is NOT all one way....

Glottis: i dont like racism, i dont like it on my raids, i dont like it here, its annoying when spanish ppl do things wrong but its not there fault they dont speak english....as ofc it isnt when any other non english speaking person does, but I cope with it...

Fagane:Simple, your a muppet....

I will decide finally how to deal with this after the next raid, we see what happens then, last week there was mids in frontier, a dragon raid and df open on saturday, and also a guild sidi raid on sunday, no wonder numbers were low....

C

Coim-

Re: Re: Re: RR5+ loot rule is lame utterly lame aswell

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
PS People that don't speak English, yet insist on playing a mmorpg that is English, are retards.
The MMORPG isn't english. The server is. :)

O

old.Zeikerd

After 10 pages of post, people still complain about the RR5 rules. I can also remembers alot of pages from people complaining about some RR2 person winning that uber apoc only drop.

Whatever Falcor does is wrong. He be damned if he does and when he don't. He can never win. He allready got a full set of Sidi armour, he only wants 1 sword and I dont even think it drops from Apocalypse only.

Some more about the RR5 rule. On an avarage raid, there are 50-65 drops. There is a 30-50% chance, 1 of these drops is an Apoc only weapon. So people boycot a Sidi raid because they want one of these 5 items:
Code:
Warlord's Golden War Mace - Apocalypse Only Drop
    16.5 dps, [?] spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
    +5 crush, +15 con, +15 str, +15 qui
Apocalypse - Two Handed Slash - Apocalypse Only Drop
    16.5 dps, 6.0 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
    +9% cold, +9% heat, +9% body, +9% energy
    200 pt self melee health buffer proc
Warlord's Golden Flayer - Thrust Polearm - Apocalypse Only Drop
    16.5 dps, 5.0 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
    +6 polearm, +30 dex, +40 hits
    71 pt targeted heat AE proc
Warlord's Golden Glaive - Slash Polearm - Apocalypse Only Drop 
    16.5 dps, 6.0 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
    +6 polearm, +15 str, +15 qui, +40 hits
    self haste proc
Warlord's Golden Flail - Crushing Flex - Apocalypse Only Drop
    16.5 dps, 4.0 spd, 100% qua, 35% bon
    +5 soulrending, +5 flexible, +30 con
    75 AF self shield buff proc
Think about it. Do you want this item? If you have never seen these items, then I dont think so. Is it worth it to boycot something because you just want to deny someone who is RR5 or higher one of these super rare items? Just because you just want one yourself? There are 43 weapon drops in Sidi, all of them VERY good, 5 of those are a small bit better than the other 38. There is a miniscule chance we get one of those Apoc only drops in a raid.
People who are RR5, invested a great deal of time in a game, it's just more fitting they have some of those weapons.

Whatever it will be in the future, I don't care eather way, as I'm no fighter. I can understand when you're aposed to such a rule, but I can not understand this being the reason for flaming Falcor day in day out for this. It's so miniscule of a thing, and he didn't deserve it.

T

Tenebrarum

hmmmm

about this rr5 rule... theo nly thing i think that it's a bit unfair... for others... is that every1 on the raid helped right? u couldn't get near apoc without all the non-rr5's, u couldn't kill apoc without the non-rr5's so... where's the doubt about "disabling" the rule ? else... i really think u should go kill it alone ;)

B

belth

Simple solution. Let Falcor keep his RR5+ only rule for Apoc drops - just suicide before Apoc-encounter if you're not RR5. Let the RR5's kill it. All 20 of them on the raid.

O

old_saxo

The rr5+ is ok but :p like me im not the one that lovesss rvr so my paladin is only rr4l4 and well... i been playing whit it for 1 year or more .. so if the lotto to aproc item would not be accepted whit my paladin i think it highly unfair but ...

Users who are viewing this thread