SidiRaids: Falcor vs. Aligro

S

skile

Falcor:
-I reserve right to keep warlord sword(1h) should one drop.(tho it may not exhist, and if stats r not as expected i dont want).
-Apocalypse weapons, will now be realm rank lotto dependant, this is because of there effectiveness especially in rvr due to there speed, so now these will be lootoed by rr5+ ppl, this only applies to apoc weapons all others with be only limited to lvl 50, this is one or non weapons per raid.

Aligro:
No rules similar to falcors. No rr5+ rule, no claiming. However, he did claim, and got critisism, and ppl stopped coming to his raids.

Maybe it's time to let aligro hold raids on saturdays? If he is willing too?

A

Arnor

rr5+ to get apoc only wpns is nothing short of fucking weak imo

D

Draylor

Or rather since so many people insist on acting like idiots on these raids its time to drop the free-for-alls entirely.

Guild invite based raids work so much better.

S

skile

Eventhough im in one of those guilds whom can gather ppl to go, I still want the small guilds to be able to get drops too imho, so I vote for some kind of public raid, this question is about whom is the best leader for such. Or whom is less bad ;).

S

skile

Sticky Tilda, this is a discussion the alb-population needs to have.

S

sugah

Why do we need only 1 raid leader. Surely comparing the 2 and saying only one or the other is allowed to run a public raid is BS. 2 raid leaders can only help alb. IMO there shouldn't be competion between the 2 raid leaders because more raids can only be a good thing.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by sugah
Why do we need only 1 raid leader. Surely comparing the 2 and saying only one or the other is allowed to run a public raid is BS. 2 raid leaders can only help alb. IMO there shouldn't be competion between the 2 raid leaders because more raids can only be a good thing.

Only if you're RR5+ tho ;)

I

Ialkarn

Yes better Alligro raids:
where 150 ppl pops, they are 2 hours longer and they hardly kill apoc

where lvl 45+ ppl can lotto for items.

where alligro claim a different drop every raid,he get it and go for a next one.

G

Galiryn

Originally posted by Ialkarn

where alligro claim a different drop every raid,he get it and go for a next one.

better than the rr5+ rule imo

S

skile

Aligro claimed 1 drop, but never got it. When he won it on falcors raid (in lotto) he stopped claiminig. Theres no facts behind him claiming every other raid, just speculations.

And theres no facts or evidence Falcor would be a better sidi-leader than aligro.

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by skile
Aligro claimed 1 drop, but never got it. When he won it on falcors raid (in lotto) he stopped claiminig. Theres no facts behind him claiming every other raid, just speculations.

And theres no facts or evidence Falcor would be a better sidi-leader than aligro.

yes and he keept a drop for himself cause it looked cool on his back.

M

medowind

what we really need is to set both raids for the same time, divide up Albion and alike, then take both parties of people into the isle of glass battle field, then kill each other with some specially made /massdual command, then the winner gets Saturday.

Or something to that effect.

S

skile

He was trying to sell it to some keepfund? But didnt manage, meanwhile he wore it on his back, to look cool instead of keeping it in vault :p.

H

hercules-df

all this rr5+ shit is starting to get more common, seeing it a lot in random grps looking for 1 extra member "RR5+ ONLY!" these days.
It used to be, if ur not RR5 u aint allowed an opinion, now its if u aint rr5 u can fuck off. in a years time will any1 not rr10 be allowed on sidi raids? :)

S

swords

There's a reason for the RR5 rule, and its sensible imo.
Falcor4tehwin!

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

I think the RR5 rule is totally stupid. Why should people who work hard on a raid be denied a weapon because they don't spend every waking moment of their lives 'pwning' in Emain? Not everyone can afford to spend every night or weekend running around in the frontiers.

I think a lot of Albs have their heads wedged firmly up their own ass. A guildie was telling me that he was being chewed out in AC because he was 'wasting' a Sidi weapon on...mobs!! Omigod!! So the fuck what!? ~rolls eyes~

Anyhoo, if sub-RR5 players take great issue to the RR5-only rule then they should boycott the raids and make their feelings known.

As for who is the better leader? To be honest they both seem to be the same. Aligro started off claiming drops and finally stopped. Falcor, from what I have read, has started to claim drops as well. Just line 'em both up against a wall and find someone new to do the raids. :p

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Sissyfoo
I think the RR5 rule is totally stupid. Why should people who work hard on a raid be denied a weapon because they don't spend every waking moment of their lives 'pwning' in Emain? Not everyone can afford to spend every night or weekend running around in the frontiers.

I see. Oh, they're so normal and un-geeklike and don't care about being uber and pwning in emain!

Then fuck off clamouring after uberweapons, you fucking whinging twats.

Like you need to be in emain 24/7 with your 3r33+z0r RvR guild to have a measly fucking 512k RPs.

S

sugah

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
Only if you're RR5+ tho ;)

I'm RR2L9 nearly 3 can't be bothered with RVR much cause if you ain't in a RVR guild there isn't much point in going to emain. I'm after the wrathbound war sword so the RR5 rule doesn't bother me too much. Anyone know how many of these there are on the server?

P

parlain

More Guild Based Raids and Lottos

Next Question?

J

Jaxal

the RR5 rule isnt stupid....
and its just for apoc drops even.....
so everyone else can still get all the other drops

besides, if u have spent some time in rvr, u can get rr5 easily

its not like u have to spend every waking moment of ur life, like its been said before, to get rr5

S

sugah

Originally posted by parlain

Next Question?
See above on my post for your next question :p
Also people are saying you don't have to spend every waking moment in emain to get RR5 so what you reckon is the most RP's you can make in say a 4 hour stint in emain?

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by old.LandShark
I see. Oh, they're so normal and un-geeklike and don't care about being uber and pwning in emain!

Then fuck off clamouring after uberweapons, you fucking whinging twats.

Like you need to be in emain 24/7 with your 3r33+z0r RvR guild to have a measly fucking 512k RPs.

Oookay. Someone needs to take their chill pill.

I just don't think its fair that they shouldn't be allowed to enter the lotto for a weapon because they aren't RR5 and can't make use of the extra 0.3 dps. I never said they were 'normal and un-geeklike'. ;)

Personally, I don't care about getting uber sidi weapons and the only time I will go on a raid is to get my mitts on a respec stone if I ever find myself needing one. Just expressing my opinion...if that is okay with you, Landshark? ;)

G

Galiryn

yes so you can join whit your 4x scout and claim a drop.

who said i didnt aprove of the lvl 50 min for lotto rule ?

Users who are viewing this thread