Sidi raid WEDNESDAY 20th Aug

K

kamool

Ill be there also.

Ofcourse I'm gonna get involved in the lotto, but my main reason for bieng there is the invovment in the raid.

S

Solstice

<insert elitist player here> sends "omfg j00 damn Mincer Myrmidon r wearing Sidi drops ¡n00b!, for the Glory of Albion, u must givf them all to us uber l33t high RR players (so we can look cool 2)" to you

You send "FU, got them on Sidi Raid and i worked hard there"

<insert elitist player here> sends "but, but, we deserve them more than j00!!, we play RvR 24/7. Ok, i'll buy them from u so i can add them to the collection i got in vault." to you

It happened to me, changed some words to make it look even more pathetic...
:m00:

D

dimerian

Must bring meh scout instead of paladin cause of this rule,oh well - scout more useful xD

K

kamool

Aaargh!

Might not be able to make it, waiting for a meeting to start at work and it is already 5.45.

If I'm there I'm there.....

A

acei

We'll soon find out who's going to protest the new RR5 system... anyone that wishes to protest the system will at Apocalypse likely sit down, anyone that wants the RR5 system will fight.

I'm expecting almost 1/2 the zerg to sit down, it will mean Apocalypse will never be killed on any of Falcor's raids, it will also mean that RR5 or none-RR5 will never see a Apoc weapon when in Falcor's raids :( Also if by some chance they do kill Apoc and one of the weapons drops can you imagine the chaos?

O

old.Zeikerd

Acei, stop promoting chaos!
When people sit down at Apoc, they are banned from the lotto.

A

acei

Originally posted by old.Zeikerd
Acei, stop promoting chaos!
When people sit down at Apoc, they are banned from the lotto.
Yes... i'd love to see him ban dozens of people from his lotto... now that would be promoting chaos ;)

I don't agree with his RR5 policy and from what i've seen from MANY people they don't agree with it either, the only ones that agree with it are a few of the RR5 people who like to be "elistist" and think that zerging around Emain all day is helping the realm but it's not because many of the "elitists" are just after RP they not interested in keep takes and relic raids just about RP farming and the "elitist" attitude should not be promoted in any way.

F

Fagane

Post details about the raid, I heard loads of rumours about it already.........

F

Falcor

rumours?

oh was just low numbers cuz it being a week night, got wiped on second horsemen cuz ppl afk/half asleep, i didnt get finished till 2 am =/ everyone else done by about 12:30 or so

M

Molten Lava

Lol

Lol 'only 88 people (a drop in numbers of almost 50%) might be because of workday...but I was wondering more....where were all the elitist players when we lost all but one keep in Albion? Oh wait you were getting yourself an uber weapon to one-shot ewul hibs/mids :)

I like this :)

F

Falcor

it was because of wokrday, we didnt finish till late and ofc ppl were in DF/RvRing

O

old.Ramas

88 people, is, imho, a much more sensible number for a sidi raid anyhow.

That way everyone has a reasonable chance at a drop.

150 was getting silly.

L

loxleyhood

If you don't mind skipping Apoc himself 70-80 ppl is a good number for a raid because then (if everyone is patient) you can get through horsemen and there will be enough drops for 50% of the people on the raid.

T

thorwyntf

Could´t make it, got stuck at work. :(

beta sucks! (TM)

F

Falcor

thing is guys, for weekdays u need more ppl about 120 or so , so u can zerg thru in 2.5-3 hours so i get to sleep ebfore feckin 2 am =p

F

Flimgoblin

so what exactly were you doing till 2am? :)

Lotto finished at 12:30? or was that when the raid finished?

F

Falcor

"why did he get that drop and not me, i wanted that! need it more!"

"didnt xxxxx drop?"

"who got xxxxx?"

"can i have a respec stone cuz i didnt get a drop"

"i went ld and couldnt lotto, ffs its your fault! i want the drop i missed"

i rest my case :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by Falcor

"didnt xxxxx drop?"

"who got xxxxx?"

i rest my case :)

log an alt ;) lotto over - everyone else sod off :)

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by loxleyhood
"Lets do a relic raid afterwards!"

I love those - every time we get more than 5 people together in the one place some bright spark thinks we could magically teleport them all to the enemy relic keep, whip up 12 rams out of nowhere and grab us some relocs :)

L

loxleyhood

Had to log before lotto. 5 pieces of scout armour and my guildies get me fuck all. :wall:

D

dimerian

I lost zerg cause of lag,runned stairs up - met Mr.Loxley - he said : "Run down,Im logging :p" - and 20sec after that some mob bashed meh scout down,I feel that was a trap ~~

O

old.Ramas

"didnt xxxxx drop?"

"who got xxxxx?"

i rest my case

Seriously mate, you don't need to reply to this crap.

You certainly don't need to stay online for 90 minutes longer than you'd like just to reply to it.

S

samildanachh

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Had to log before lotto. 5 pieces of scout armour and my guildies get me fuck all. :wall:

j00 nooob loxley! :D
u didnt actually believe me did you? :p

I

Ialkarn

Originally posted by Puppetmistress

I guess I dont really care if Farek bashes Mids with a drop of Apoc or a fine arcanium weapon crafted by the famous Weaponsmith Gunnerr spending countless hours perfectioning and sharpening the blade and turning it into the absolute masterpiece it is now. After that Simius looked into it and used his magic skills on the sword to imbue it with great magical abilities it has now, in the end the evil Alchemist Del putting an evil poison on it so it might inflict an effect on that poor kobold similar to being bitten by a snake.

You forgot to mention some weapons got factors making them unic and better than crafted gears (6.0 speed for apoc sword, 4,2 fateslayer mandible,a v slow speed for mincer/scout weapon) unic procs and aloot of interesting things I 'm sure would make the difference in every battle.

O

old.Ramas

(6.0 speed for apoc sword, 4,2 fateslayer mandible,a v slow speed for mincer/scout weapon)

Go-go-gadget 1.8% extra damage increase on first swing only for RR5 and above.

:rolleyes:

People want sidi weapons to show off their uniqueness.

Lets at least be honest about it.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by old.Ramas
Go-go-gadget 1.8% extra damage increase on first swing only for RR5 and above.

:rolleyes:

People want sidi weapons to show off their uniqueness.

Lets at least be honest about it.

Nope, I always chased anchor for it's speed, it doesn't actually look too different from regular swords.

O

old.Ramas

Nope, I always chased anchor for it's speed, it doesn't actually look too different from regular swords.

Then either...

1) You're irrational.

or

2) You recognise that the difference in gain to albion that comes from moving to the anchor from crafted gladius for a rr5 vs a rr4 is minute.

/shrug

4.4 spd vs 3.7 spd gladius is actually one of the largest differences there is so....

3.7 x 16.5 = 61.05
4.4 x 16.5 = 72.60
Difference = 11.55

3.7 x 16.2 = 59.94
4.4 x 16.2 = 71.28
Difference = 11.34

So the gain for alb to front loaded damage is 0.21/11.55 = 1.81% in the particular case of the anchor.

OMG!

;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom