Sidi Raid- Saturday 7th June

L

Luv_Bunny

omg, where are the lawyers?

jeez, get a life.

A

Apathy

Sorry if the word is so completely out of place on AN INTERNET GAMING FORUM regarding an issue of uncopyrighted material taken from other sources, you mean.

Seriously. A sense of perspective here...

a.

D

dimerian

Originally posted by Restart
Problem is you all whine about Aligro claiming the sword on his raids.... the soloution to this would be don't bother going to it, and then there will be no sword for him to claim ;O

Aye,many have realised this :)

L

Luv_Bunny

just leave it alone, let aligro do the raid the way he wants to

lets just be happy he takes initiative on organizing and leading it
i know both lox and falc did the same, so what? each his own ways
can't we just leave eachother alone?

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by Restart
Problem is you all whine about Aligro claiming the sword on his raids.... the soloution to this would be don't bother going to it, and then there will be no sword for him to claim ;O

there's more to sidi than that sword.
don't like the way aligro does it, feel free to organise your own raid some other time.

F

Falcore

no miss bunny cuz hes jsut gone ahead and ripped of my raid rules and tweaked to his own dirty needs, now delete em and right your own and FYI aligro my rules r written by me....its an insult

The main fact you ppl seem to miss is aligro cares more about himself and his sword than he does about doing raids for albio....

If u cant see that tbh there is something wrong with u, at least admit that to yourself....

L

Luv_Bunny

so what? what do i care if aligro does the raids for other albs or just for his sword? it's a game ffs, if you can't understand that then there is something seriously wrong with you. and if you really want it i'd even rewrite the rules, eitherway it will still stay the same, as i said they're mainly standard sidi rules.

kthxbb now stfu

L

Luv_Bunny

Saturday 1p.m (gmt) meeting at FT.Gwyntell

I will be doing this one solo.. (no chance of a heartbreak)

Raid rules:
-Noone on /anon please.
-Follow orders given by Aligro, if you fail to obey 3 times you will be excluded from the lotto. This is mainly to reduce the chance of a wipeout because ambitious ppl are pulling mobs on their own. In case of lag you will be forgiven.
-Do the necessary pm’s before the raid, don’t pm Aligro during the raid.
-Be patient, sometimes certain tactics are needed, this might take some time, but in order to do a succesful raid you’ll have to be patient and do things right.
-When a mob drops something, the drops go imeadiatly to Aligro, as soon as he has the drops the raid will continue.

Lotto rules:
-Only one item per person, only lotto if you intend to use the item, no selling of the items.
-If you already have the item you’re not allowed to lotto for it again, unless it concerns DW weapons, rings or bracers.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45, realm rank has no bearing on lotto.
-Only lotto for items that suit your class and spec, this does not include the class specific armor set, you’ll need a full set to use the necklaces dropped by apocalypse, even if the armor does not suit your spec.
-If you have to leave the raid before the end, pm Aligro to notify him of this and tell him who will be lottoing for you, you can only lotto for the items that dropped before you left the raid.
-Certain support classes can lotto for alt if the alt is lvl 45+, these support classes are:
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists
-Clerics

I will be claiming the Wrathbound War Sword but if it does not drop for me this time i will consider quitting it for a more raid friendly way...

I have no grudges against any guilds, despite what some people may think.. i am there to kill apoc and would like to see it go down... therefore i hope enoguh people will come

Thanks

Aligro

(edited by Luv)

happy now?

i'm sorry but this kinda behavior is something i personaly hate.

D

Dudette

:p

Originally posted by Apathy
You're in a game, full stop.

exactly its a game so who cares who claims what or does hoo nanie :p

L

Lireihuan.china

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
if you had everything you needed, would you bother going on a raid?
also, noone is holding you back to organise a relic raid

it's a game ffs, don't like it? go play cs

I did join loxleyhood and Falcor 's raid. i didn't get anything and i don't know what stuff i need from Sidi. But i felt nice after their raid after died twice because it's fair raid, well organized and everyone clear and agree to the effort that loxleyhood and falcor have worked on it without Claiming any stuff and CopyPaste other ppl's rules.
And i still doubt you represent yourself or your guild, since it's a personal lotto raid. you said stuff like you 100% support aligro, have you ever think of your guildm8's opinion about this?
BTW this is a game (don't put FFS after it, sounds like u were mad like a child) I like this Game, i just post some of my idea on forum.
Play cs? why u post that on Daoc forum if u want to find Cs teamm8.

D

Dudette

it was great

i loved that raid absolutly wkd, didnt win anything but didnt really care :D fun as hell, and i got loadsa cool screeny of the wipeouts :DDDD

L

Luv_Bunny

Originally posted by <Lireihuan>
well organized
sorry, but i found the raid rather chaotic at some points
you said stuff like you 100% support aligro, have you ever think of your guildm8's opinion about this?
i never said i represent my guild, everything i said was my own personal opinion, but considering the fact that appart from me and 2 others, my guild left the raid of today after second keymob makes me doubt they'll disagree with me on a few points.
I like this Game, i just post some of my idea on forum.
so do i, what's the problem?
Play cs? why u post that on Daoc forum if u want to find Cs teamm8.
I hate cs. just gave it as an alternative for ppl who simply cant understand the way others play.

D

Dudette

yes it was very chaotic

it was mad, chaotic and looney...... I LOVED IT MUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAUHAHA

L

Luv_Bunny

no doubt you did kalvas :p

i actually didn't really like it, but i stayed till the end as i wanted to lotto for merc drops (no luck, as usual)

L

Lireihuan.china

Originally posted by Luv_Bunny
I'll try to make it, can't promise anything, B&Q will prolly be there with 1fg or more.

i'd never break your heart ;)

AligroSidiRaids4tehwin!!!!!

ps: I wub you :wub:

This doesnt sound like you represent B&Q ( very nice guild in my mind )

It's a game ffs.
so do i, what's the problem?

If u like this game too, learn to respect your m8 in same realm first. when i say respect, i mean don't Put FFS after "this game".

I hate cs. just gave it as an alternative for ppl who simply cant understand the way others play.

What makes u think i don't understand aligro's copied rules and ur reply? And what make u thing u know more than other ppl in either Daoc or CS? If you don't know much about both of them, plz calm down and go play more.

D

Dudette

heres a change,

seems everyone interested in this post, how do you get all that stuff at the end of ur posts automatically?

O

old.[BF]MaD

luv ?

are u a 2nd account of aligro or just a irl friend that needs to suck up ?

and u call falcors raid chaotic ? u are blinded by your love for aligro s raids then because they are 20 times more chaotic.

claiming is not the way to lead a raid - period.
any person in the pack can lead the raid if he downloads a guide from internet and gets a map. its simple to /yell stop , move , kill this. and before u throw a tantrum and say : do it urself ? , thank u i have and i will.

there will not be enough to take down apoc on anymore aligro raids simply because they dont work and are unfair.

A

**Aligro**

Killing Apoc isnt everything you know, he only drops about 5 items which is a small percentage of what the total drops are

also with a smaller raid ie 70-80 peep's its less chaotic, we can get through the dungeon fast and also people have more chance of getting a drop...... 30 split between 70 is much better than 35 split between 130-150 wouldn't you agree?

and those rules are ALOT similar from my raids... i'll go find a quote now..

A

**Aligro**

Here

aligro made these
Lottery Rules!!

This is how it works… when we get a drop, I will make a macro which gives the stats for that item and then will just read them out like that…When we do the lotto it will be done individually, you may only bid if you are 45+ and can only bid for items which are suited to the character that you brought to the raid i.e no casters going for tanks items etc.. this will be left to my discretion. If someone had to leave the raid for whatever reason then, he may request someone to lotto for them but only if the drop had dropped before he left the raid, If you want someone to bid for you then YOU must contact either me or the other leader and let them know otherwise you the person cannot bid for you, the person who bids for you may only bid for one person.. You may only win ONE drop on the lotto. The most important items will be lotto’ed first and the lesser items (tinctures/dyes etc) will be lotto last.. These rules stick. NO exceptions will be made!

I’m sure there will be something I have forgotten and I will post if I remember any of it.. any questions please direct them to me here..

O

old.[BF]MaD

the only thing that bugs people is that u claim things aligro

(and the fact that the raids are quite chaotic , but thats what u get with zergs)

i m not telling u to stop claiming , i m telling u less and less people will come - which u already know and have noticed.

Y

Yuanyuan

Who is Luy, i haven't seen this guy in emain etc before,.
And Btw aligro, if u are this kind of good bla bla, i give u a warthhound a sword, and u lead us a RR, ok? Don't always think ur self uber bla bla. Falcor leaded the sucess raid, i was in it, nothing wrong. And why the fuck u always claim these claim that? i didnt see u sue this or that kill many hib/mid , do u use it PL lowbies btw?

S

skile

Stop organising raids Aligro. You are filling up days those whom wants to do raids and NOT CLAIM DROPS.

L

Lireihuan.china

Why you have to claim the sword for yourself, if you show us a little more patience for that sword, people will come to your raid as they knew that you are good leader, but now it's too late, everyone knew that you just want that sword. If you got the sword, you won't lead anymore.
I hope u can do something to make up your reputation m8 as a good leader who is not mean.

F

Falcore

Originally posted by **Aligro**
and those rules are ALOT similar from my raids... i'll go find a quote now..

Would u mean loxleyhoods raids? the ones he posted rules for on here?

Aligro, all u gotta do is drop the greed, thats all im asking...u drop the loot claiming and u can do sidi raids on saturdays as long as u want to, but its NOT fair to tie up saturdays with your own personal wrath bound sword hunts that a LOT of ppl dont come to , because u pre claim, u can see this, but u simply dont care cuz u want ya sword, u admitted it to me, u admitted it to loxley admit it on here....

A

**Aligro**

Originally posted by Yuanyuan
Falcor leaded the sucess raid, i was in it, nothing wrong.

you talking about RR or sidi raid? if you mean sidi then he got no further than i did with 120 peeps compared with my 70 peeps..

And why the fuck u always claim these claim that?

i am claiming 1 thing. and i haven't got it yet., i haven't even been in the lotto for the last 4 raids.

O

old.[BF]MaD

ur not claiming one thing , u have other items , but thats beside the point.

in several other posts u said u do sidi raids because u LIKE to ?
if u like it so much why the need to claim ?

and by doing raids that people dont want to come to , u are idd wasting time that other people could do raids WITHOUT claiming.

I for one am advising (not telling) BF members NOT to go to your raids simply because u claim.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
I for one am advising (not telling) BF members NOT to go to your raids simply because u claim.
Many other guilds are the same. The majority of the realm may not post here, but the attendance today speaks for itself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom