sidi raid Saturday 11th October

P

painbringer23

Dunno why i thought GoL, sorry my bad :)

A

**Aligro**

i don't flame, all i put is others leaders opinions

W

Waok

Sidi Raids are stlong on saturdays, usualy 130+ people, - 40 people afk.
2 Weeks running he's been 1/2 and 1/4 HP and wipeout both times.. hope toget him this Saturday *clenches whip* :p

I think with this stealing rules etc stuff, It's kinda stupid.

When you look at most things in life, you have rules, rules that normally everyone uses to keep control of a situation, and to apply fairness to all.

Like equal opportunities etc, in workplaces, rules for exiting a building when there is a evacuation, everyone must leave via the same way, in an orderly fashion.. you can't change those rules, simply becuase they have been thought out and tried and tested, and they work.

Everyone uses the same rules becuase they work, regardless of them being used before, They work.. so what if someone has copied your work.. take it as a complement. Something to be proud of, that when you did your raid, those rules worked, and so hopefully others should who lead raid going by what advice you have given.

I think your both cool, but your whinning just makes people bandwagon you and complain about your irratating banter about things that have been said 100's of times before.

Be cool. Don't Fight.. aggression > savage threads :(

Love Waok

J

jua-

Aligro i run with 100 condition weapons all the time
I run with 100 condition armor all the time

same as weapons mp armors give full af bonus at rr5

i am willing to take part just to have a chance to get the inf vest or a sidi proc, but with your rules 45+ lvls it seems its impossible for me since i ll have to compete with so many ppl, since all the 45ers to 50 will have a chance to loto it, while the 48ers ++ can loto for weapons.

L

Lizia

friendly /BUMP

for a great Raid Leader!

I hope loads of peopel will join so Apoc gets killed!

Lizia

K

Kagato.

If I wake up in time i'll be there lol. must... sleep..

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by jua-
i am willing to take part just to have a chance to get the inf vest or a sidi proc, but with your rules 45+ lvls it seems its impossible for me since i ll have to compete with so many ppl, since all the 45ers to 50 will have a chance to loto it, while the 48ers ++ can loto for weapons.

Yes give everyone else /random 1 and jua /random 100 :) only fair after all :p

A

**Aligro**

nice raid.. shit load of drops and got apoc to 20% with what.. 99 peeps? thanks all

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by **Aligro**
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45.
-Min lvl for lotto of weapons is 48

This is pure bullshit.
my friend Crob wasn't allowed a single line stone Aligro so I had to rescuie him spending 6 hours of my day getting him his stone.

He only wanted a stone so he could respec and fix his spec. He was Level 46 Infiltrator, he did not intend to lotto for any items or weapons (which clearly says 48+) now tell me "min lvl fo rentering lotto is 45" is this rule jsut for the show ?

Regards, and next time don't tell them they can't have a stone if they are L45 unless you clearly point that out in the rule, it was very bad.

Ps, i except to be flamed for this "lame" post but please FO i do know how to read english Ds-

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom