C

Coim-

Originally posted by Falcor
lol...time for an end of this anyways..

your jsut contradicted yaself btw
Do show where.

F

Falcor

"yes its wrong yes its annoying", if its wrong for him to post it as u said, then if he hadnt of done there would be no need for all this...simple logic

C

Coim-

"yes its wrong yes its annoying", if its wrong for him to post it as u said, then if he hadnt of done there would be no need for all this...simple logic
You're wrong. I said...it was wrong for someone to do that. I never once mentioned Aligro.

Edit - Or rather, I replied to a comment by you which said someone. You didn't mention Aligro, nor did I.

F

Falcor

floored logic, what is wrong for some1 hasto be wrong for everyone, unless u see aligro as special.....i think this show spretty clear that u r far from neutral

C

Coim-

floored logic, what is wrong for some1 hasto be wrong for everyone, unless u see aligro as special.....i think this show spretty clear that u r far from neutral
Yes but Aligro hasn't done half the stuff you've mentioned. You said "If someone did <insert thing here> wouldn't you find it annoying?". I replied "Yes it's annoying, yes it's wrong". Never referred to Aligro, only to someone who might do the things that you have mentioned, which Aligro has not. Anyways, this is becoming stupid, questioning people's grammar etc.

C

Coim-

aye, think ive proved my point
I'm still unclear as to what exactly your point was, but nevermind.

K

Keogh

My god Falcor why have you let Aligro get to you so much? If this is how you overreact to someone in a game then I'd hate to be you in a real situation.

E

Ekydus

He's the type of guy you'd like to be on your side when something goes wrong. :p

K

Keogh

Not from this evidence I wouldn't. I like people who can keep a cool head. Not someone who massively overreacts to a game situation.

G

greger

Falcor why dont be proud some peepl thinks "your" setup is so great they want to use it on theyr own raids?

D

Dardamein

If someone used my work/rules I would be proud instead of bitter....

M

marchegiani

ah ok,

u 2 cant get past the simple fact, that is aligro had posted a proper raid topic, with no anti falcor crap in it , there would be no need for this.

Give a straight forward answer for a change

Where was the anti falcor crap?

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by marchegiani
Where was the anti falcor crap?

Indeed.

There's only anti RR5+ rule crap in it.

Besides, if he copypasted your rules...

O

old.Tijl

can a level 45+ lotto a weapon for the level 50 alt? :)

S

syri

fao the whiners:

ok

u post something, some1 takes what u posted copy and pastes it in another thread, and puts little insults directed towards you in between your own words, reusing exactly what u wrote and tyring to use it to make ya look bad.

u telling me thats right?

im not trying to claim rules lol, im glad if ppl use rules i have used, its about EXACTLY copying what i write when the git knows i dont like him doing raids. Its not about content so much as about just plainly copy and pasting what i wrote and adding nasty touches, if ppl cant see that as a nasty thing to do then theres somethin wrong with u.

I dont think im asking much for him to write his own rules, lol

and yes im tired of this bull shit too, but aligro keep doing shit like this dont he....
and look, you just keep provoking it.
let it die and it will ffs

you're both acting extremely childish, you're on the same fecking side! now start acting like it!

P

painbringer23

I think Falcor is being pathetic whining about insults that werent even there, and it wasn't an exact copy of your rules, it doesnt matter if someone copies what someone else writes on forums, it's not a matter of life or death or anything. I like Aligro's raids, the only ppl who do them better is Lizia and Kagato, and imo Falcor's are the worst. I have no problems with Falcor other than his attitude on this thread, but if it continues for much longer he'll just give himself more problems and a bad reputation, which wont reflect well on his guild either. I like GoL, I'd hate for GoL to get as bad a rep as FC.:)

This was just Aligro announcing his Sidi raid, Falcor was the one who started this pointless discussion. The thread should be closed or everyone can just stop talking about this and make comment appropriate to the topic.

Hope the raid goes well, i may attend if i am online on saturday, gotta renew my subscription, but oh what a surprise, the daoc subs page is having maintenance LOL :(

S

samildanachh

cant we just let a sleeping dog rest.
this falcor V aligro bullshit is so sad and any1 who puts them on either side is just as bad.
give it a rest alrdy

C

Coim-

Originally posted by painbringer23
which wont reflect well on his guild either. I like GoL, I'd hate for GoL to get as bad a rep as FC.:)
Funny, I always thought Falcor was a member of Herfølge Boldklub. :eek:

D

del_eneste

Originally posted by samildanachh
this falcor V aligro bullshit is so sad and any1 who puts them on either side is just as bad.
give it a rest alrdy

F

Falcor

Originally posted by samildanachh
give it a rest alrdy

id love to m8, but aligro keeps posting crap about me in threads, and im not kind of person to just sit here and ignore it, allowing ppl to make the wrong assumtions of me based on half truths...

Originally posted by **Aligro**

Hosted by me, Aligro.

Major rules-
1. There is no RR5+ only rule

Lotto rules:

-There will be no RR5+ only rule on apoc weapons, this is because it is petti and pointless... the .3 of extra dps is equal to the amount of DPS lost when you lose 1% condition on a masterpiece weapon. How many of you can honestly say you run around with a 100% condition sword all of the time, i doubt there is many. Falcor goes on about the speed of the weapon, i highly doubt that this would effect the damage output significantly enough to justify that RR4 or below who help kill apocalypse can't have the weapon.

Thanks, Aligro

thats what im talking about, i dropped rr5 rule cuz ppl didnt want it, yet that stuff is still there, its directed at me, non of the other ppl who argued for rr5 rule, and the fect that a "major" rule is a no rule, well to me it jsut adds up as pathetic, that along with copy and pasting, even leaving things as captials, if ppl dont understand this then, so be it....

C

Coim-

id love to m8, but aligro keeps posting crap about me in threads, and im not kind of person to just sit here and ignore it, allowing ppl to make the wrong assumtions of me based on half truths...
I just won't bother saying the obvious...

Ok maybe I will. Where has he posted "crap about you?". :p

F

Flimgoblin

Re: Re: sidi raid Saturday 11th October

Originally posted by rayzor_e_w
/point at sidi booking thread stickied above.

(and since I got back from hols it's linked from the sticky :))

F

Flimgoblin

I'd say remove the line about "Falcor goes on about the speed of the weapon" and it's no longer a personal attack.

e.g.

"I think that the colour red is garish and crap."

is very different to:

"I think the colour red (that Rayzor wears far too much of all the time omg!) is garish and crap. And Rayzor sucks for wearing it."

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Aligro, Falgane and Skile are traitors to Midgard.
I could go into a whole explanation of why they are worse than Nazi spies, etc, much like they claimed that Falcor was worse than Mussolini when he wanted to introduce the rr5 rules, but I will resists.

They are noobs, and thanks to those noobs, Apoc won't be slain anymore.

And Aligro does steal other people's work, much like he stole from Albion (he stole several drops trying to make a profit for himself when he lead the raids before).
Regards, Glottis

E

--Eraser--

:ROFLMAO:

glottis you have a very high entertainment factor :clap:

/edit just to make it clear: i dont like your post anyway :p

and wow, this is such a useless thread since the 1st reply, i cant imagine why you all bother yourself so much with this shit.

F

Flimgoblin

it wouldn't be saturday without a whinefilled post...

just didn't feel right when cat did a raid... just not enough bitching damnit!

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
just didn't feel right when cat did a raid... just not enough bitching damnit!
Yeah, its a rare thing in this realm - leaders that can actually lead well.

More would be welcome ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom