Saturday 1pm English (BST) time / 2pm cet time

Hosted by me, Aligro.

Major rules-
1. There is no RR5+ only rule
2. Only players of level 48 and above may lotto for weapons
3. There is no preclaiming

Standard raid rules:
-Anon off please.
-Going afk for long periods of time will be penalised with a warning** and if more is afkness is persistant bannings will be given
-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.
-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.
-Make sure you are in the CG from when we enter sidi.... i will take a screenshot of the CG listing and if you are not on that list and no-one can vouch for your presence on the raid then you will not recieve an item if you win it in the lottory
-Players will do as they are told at all times, if i have to ask more than once for you to do something and you still do not co-operate, a warning** will be given.
-Understand that leading whilst answering numerous private messages means that things have to slow down, try to make sure that all necessary pm's take place before the raid starts
-Excessive spamage of the main chat band is forbidden

**3 warnings mean a ban from lotto

Lotto rules:

-Lotto for respec stones will be first, if u roll for a stone u cannot roll for other drops, this is so all stones get used and not sold on.
-One item per person, need before greed, expect to see no one selling stuff straight after raid on trade forums....
-Where possible items will go to ppl who have most suitable spec.
-Min lvl for entering lotto is 45.
-Min lvl for lotto of weapons is 48
-Players may only bid on an item if their class and spec can use it. There is one exception to this rule, and that is Sidi Armour. Since the goal is to gather a full suit of this armour. Having said this, armour which is not part of the full Sidi suit depends on spec.
-Apoc neckies will go to those with full suits of sidi armour, any with full set should pm me before the raid to make an arangement
-If you desperately(MUST BE DESPERATE NEED, A LOT OF PPL JUST LEAVE CUZ THEY CANT BE BOTHERED TO STAY FOR ONE ITEM, NOT AN EXCUSE) need to leave before the lotto, you may get someone else to represent you in the lotto. However, he will only be able to bid on drops which dropped before you left, and you must pm me when you leave saying who shall be bidding for you.
-U may only lotto for weapon dye IF u have a Sidi weapon
-Group friendly classes may bring their group friendly class and roll for a lvl50 alt. Current list of group friendly classes....
-Clerics(ABOVE ALL)
-Ice wizards
-Theurgists(pet spam important)
-Necromancers
-Paladins
-Minimum level of the group friendly class you take is 45
-Minimum level of the alt you lotto for is 50
If ppl wish to do this they MUST pm and tell me BEFORE we enter SIDI
-There will be no RR5+ only rule on apoc weapons, this is because it is petti and pointless... the .3 of extra dps is equal to the amount of DPS lost when you lose 1% condition on a masterpiece weapon. How many of you can honestly say you run around with a 100% condition sword all of the time, i doubt there is many. Falcor goes on about the speed of the weapon, i highly doubt that this would effect the damage output significantly enough to justify that RR4 or below who help kill apocalypse can't have the weapon.

DO NOT BIND AT GWYNTELL LOTTO WILL BE AT GOTHWAITE HARBOUR OR AT APOCALYPSE

I hope everyone will have a good raid and that there will be lots of rewards for your efforts to go around.

Thanks, Aligro

F

Falcor

still copy pasting me rules i see :( notice the new ppl doing raids had the decency to write there own....

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Oh just shut the fuck up, Falcor. You're pointless bickering is getting BEYOND tedious!

F

Falcor

and another member of the aligro barmy army learnt how to type it seems....

copy pasting rules off some1 u know damn well doesnt agree with your principals or atitude jsut shows a lack of style, and he does it just to be an iritating little git.

A

**Aligro**

Saturday 4th October a Sidi Raid, open invite. Details are:

Time: 13:00 GMT
Place: Fort Gwyntell

Lotto Who: Level 48+
Lotto Rules: Standard Rules
Lotto Where: Apok Room or Harbour

Wanted Chars: Cleric, Theurg, Paladin (can roll for alt)

All people who want a Respec Stone or roll for alt, PM me before 12:50 GMT.

I did several private raids before, this will be my first public, all people please stay behind (near) me at all time. But by now we all should know the drill. And ys I want to beat the 18 drop record of Pin on Host.

Lizia.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since there's still a demand for open-invite raids i'll take on this Saturday and we'll see how my nerve holds up to the folks who can't follow simple instructions :p

Rules are pretty much the same as usual Saturday raids so i won't bother to cut and paste them, but here's a brief summary:

Lotto will be 48+
If you need to AFK for whatever reason, say in /c the reason and for how long u will be gone
On entering Sidi, all group leaders should /auto o
Anyone bringing ANY lvl50 char can choose to lotto for a 48+ alt instead (so bring your most usefull char)

I will start the cg early so that folks can ask any questions before we get started.

Spread the word and hope to see an Apoc killing turnout .

yes, writing their own rules (no offence to you guys)

ffs falcor you used most of my rules anyway when you came onto the scene. give it a rest ffs

F

Falcor

nope i wrote the whole lot from scratch, anyway, they were loxleys rules, remember he stopped helping u? wonder why that was...

A

**Aligro**

ok and what rules did i have before loxley then? we made new rules together btw.

you know what, just piss off out my thread i'm sick of you

V

Vorcyn

Falcor, please do shut up, its beyond pointless now, you're making yourself sound like a spoilt child.

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

Originally posted by Falcor
and another member of the aligro barmy army learnt how to type it seems....

copy pasting rules off some1 u know damn well doesnt agree with your principals or atitude jsut shows a lack of style, and he does it just to be an iritating little git.

Ho ho. I like Aligro as much as I like you. I think you are both whiny little shits.

F

Falcor

Originally posted by Vorcyn
Falcor, please do shut up, its beyond pointless now, you're making yourself sound like a spoilt child.

Nope just some1 who is fed up of being screwed over by the antics of aligro and his cronies, its common decency not to use some1 elses work at least with out asking, all he hadto do is ONCE make his own rules, instead the little git just uses mine and twists them to his own ends cuz he knows its fecking annoying...

P

[PS]Venom

Falcor... sheesh, leave it.. enough is enough. I'm sick and tired of hearing it, and I think so are a lot of other people. We just don't care anymore, let whoever wants to run the raids run them without us having to wade through flames in each post.

Please, have a bit of a thought for the people you're trying to champion.

EDIT - Aligro, if you want me to write you a new ruleset to stop falcor bitching give me a shout. I'll just rewrite the standard ruleset into a different format.

R

Rollie

still copy pasting me rules i see :( notice the new ppl doing raids had the decency to write there own....

your a cock :great:

Y

-yoda-

quit whining u dumbass . does it really fuckin matter if he copy n pastes rules? the majority of the rules are the same on EVERY raid anyway. so who gives a fuck if he cant be assed typing his own ? the different rles the various raid leaders make they type there OWN for that part ,

and no i aint a aligro fan cos i never HAVE been to ANY sidi raid at all . but the way a lot of u assholes bitch n whine at each other for stupid reasons imo is damn right childish and imature :) grow up ffs !!!

F

Falcor

lol...all the standard band wagon jumpers as usual, all he hasto do is use his own set, not a lot to ask is it? but ofc he wont.

simple fact is a little common decency and manners is nothing much, yes i do give a damn if he uses them cuz i find it insulting the little shit copy and pastes me rules then puts in little anti falcor flame, its fecking not on. simple

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

~rolls eyes~

Let me try to put this in words you will understand, Falcor.

Nobody...cares!

B

bob007

Originally posted by **Aligro**
-Anon off please.

Standard raid rules for almost all raids.

-Going afk for long periods of time will be penalised with a warning** and if more is afkness is persistant bannings will be given

Part of Loxley/aligro setup, way back.

-Patience is needed. Certain parts of the raid are simple zergs. Others require a little more time and technique, the more patient and cooperative people are, the quicker these bits go.

Taken from Many VN posts at the time.

-Drops should be given to me as soon as they are dropped. Sooner I have them, sooner raid progresses.

Standard oraganising rule. I would say as Aussie did 1 of the first oepn invite raids on Excal, I think credit for this 1 goes to him.

-Make sure you are in the CG from when we enter sidi.... i will take a screenshot of the CG listing and if you are not on that list and no-one can vouch for your presence on the raid then you will not recieve an item if you win it in the lottory

Probebly falcor, Dunno why its here, And if you wondering why i wonder that. See Tilda: the life and times of... Many page around.

-Players will do as they are told at all times, if i have to ask more than once for you to do something and you still do not co-operate, a warning** will be given.

Part of Loxley/aligro rule set, Maybe reworded, But same rule.

-Understand that leading whilst answering numerous private messages means that things have to slow down, try to make sure that all necessary pm's take place before the raid starts

Don't you just hate all them PM's. :p Pretty much every raid ever has something like this spammed in cg before raid. Even pre SI.

-Excessive spamage of the main chat band is forbidden

Falcor.

**3 warnings mean a ban from lotto

Lox/Alig

Amazing what you dig up when scanning back over a year :)

K

Keogh

I have never been in Aligro's camp or anyone else's but mine for that matter as I think sucking up is embarrassing, but Falcor please leave it out. I doubt I'm not the only one who's fucking sick and tired of all this bullshit. Aligro tried to bury the hatchet with you but you acted like a kid so how about growing up a little now and forgetting about it now and letting your bitterness go?

F

Falcor

tbh i dont care what standard bwhine flamers say, as always, no one give a crap what u say, i do however not like and EXACT almost copy and aste of my rules being used by this scum onn his raids, so fecking as i have asked make your own rules, and dont use mine with added little flames in

C

Cap'n Sissyfoo

i do however not like and EXACT almost copy and aste of my rules

Omigod!! An exact almost copy of your rules?! Heaven forbid!!

G

Galiryn

tbh i dont care what standard bwhine flamers say, as always, no one give a crap what u say, i do however not like and EXACT almost copy and aste of my rules being used by this scum onn his raids, so fecking as i have asked make your own rules, and dont use mine with added little flames in

QQ is all i have to say

Y

-yoda-

falcor cant you see how much of a tit your making yourself look ? as stated above nearly EVERY SINGLE rule that u CLAIM to be yours is STANDARD sidi rules . so how the hell you can claim he copied your rules etc etc imo just makes u look like a whining little baby ,

this is prolly the 2nd maybe 3rd time i have ever commented on the countless whines/flames between u sidi goers. but when i see you whinging because he is posting STANDARD sidi rules n claiming they are yours , makes you look VERY stupid indeed ,

you need to grow up or at least be mature enough to let bygones be bygones etc :) yes some people may think aligro is a tit , as im sure many will think your a tit also . i can comment cos i aint been on either of your raids , but seeing your petty whines here make me laugh n think how daft n childish u r.

S

specialdave

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Vorcyn
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nope just some1 who is fed up of being screwed over by the antics of aligro and his cronies, its common decency not to use some1 elses work at least with out asking, all he hadto do is ONCE make his own rules, instead the little git just uses mine and twists them to his own ends cuz he knows its fecking annoying...

Just could not resist, but I suppose before you 'cut & pasted' Vorcyn's text you got his permission?

Jesus, why the hell do you even care, not as if they are of Shakespearean quality!

And before you claim I am just another Aligro cronie, I have not been on one of his raids and never to my knowledge met him. But just wanted to point out how ridiculous you sound constantly having these little tantrums!

A

**Aligro**

quote:

Probebly falcor, Dunno why its here, And if you wondering why i wonder that. See Tilda: the life and times of... Many page around.

mine

P

PainLady

omg all those whines make me think that excal/alb players r only 10 y/o kids plz cut the crap and play its only a game.

C

Coim-

being used by this scum onn his raids
Nice little flame at Aligro there. You know, a few weeks back you were flaming him for doing this. There's a word... oooooh... what is it now... hypocrite.

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by **Aligro**

Major rules-
1. There is no RR5+ only rule

since when is no rule a rule ?
do u still have to bring up the falcor vs aligro fight EVERY single post u make ?

:sleeping:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom