sidi raid Saturday 11th October

F

Falcor

fao the whiners:

ok

u post something, some1 takes what u posted copy and pastes it in another thread, and puts little insults directed towards you in between your own words, reusing exactly what u wrote and tyring to use it to make ya look bad.

u telling me thats right?

im not trying to claim rules lol, im glad if ppl use rules i have used, its about EXACTLY copying what i write when the git knows i dont like him doing raids. Its not about content so much as about just plainly copy and pasting what i wrote and adding nasty touches, if ppl cant see that as a nasty thing to do then theres somethin wrong with u.

I dont think im asking much for him to write his own rules, lol

and yes im tired of this bull shit too, but aligro keep doing shit like this dont he....

C

Coim-

Originally posted by Falcor
fao the whiners:

ok

u psot something, some1 takes what u posted copy adn pastes it in another thread, and puts little insults directed towards you in between your own words, reusing exactly what u wrote and tyring to use it to make ya look back.

u telling me thats right?
It looks like you're the one who's whining. Show the insults then. Because from the looks of it, you're the only one throwing direct insults. All Aligro is say is that he thinks the RR5 rule is pointless. You're calling him scum. Slight difference don't you think? :rolleyes:

F

Falcor

lol coim nice mis quoting

tbh i dont give a crap what i say about aligro....simple enough for ya? :) never insult anyone else not even u who ahs never had a good word to say about me ...ever

i also dont aprticulary care what a bunch of barrywhiners who post on any and every single anti aligro thread think :) ppl who matter to me know the truth, all that matters to me tbh :)

u call it childish , so be it, i call it a matter of principal

C

Coim-

lol coim nice mis quoting

tbh i dont give a crap what i say about aligro....simple enough for ya? :) never insult anyone else not even u who ahs never had a good word to say about me ...ever
Where did I mis-quote? The only reason I don't have anything good to say about you is because I'm only going by what I see here on BW, and tbh, it's not really encouraging. You probably lead good raids, but the way you conduct yourself towards Aligro is stupid and childish. I remember posts of yours flaming Aligro with something along the lines of "always wanting to sneek an insult in" or words to that effect. Quite amusing when you're doing it yourself, and yes, you've never said anything about me, but what is there to say? I'm only putting across my views. I consider myself a rational person, and I think most of my points are valid and truthful (to the best of my knowledge).

F

Falcor

answer the question u quoted then coim, if some1 took something u written to pieces pasted it with insults in wouldnt u find that annoying?

C

Coim-

answer the question u quoted then coim, if some1 took something u written to pieces pasted it with insults in wouldnt u find that annoying?
Yes it's wrong, yes it's annoying, but does doing the same thing back make it right? No. "Two wrongs don't make a right". See, you've even got me sounding like a school teacher. :eek:

F

Falcor

so its wrong, so if algiro didnt do this annoying thing, that he knows is not right, then i would have no need to respond to set record straight and get it changed, so would be no need ofr all this? so...case closed?

2 wrongs dont make a right, well, nope maybe , but u cant expext me to sit here, watch him still keep pulling off this crap, and ppl lapping it up mkaing me look like some freaking dictator and not say anything....

btw:its nice to see u actually asnwered question for a change

C

Coim-

so its wrong, so if algiro didnt do this annoying thing, that he knows is not right, then i would have no need to respond to set record straight and get it changed, so would be no need ofr all this? so...case closed?

2 wrongs dont make a right, well, nope maybe , but u cant expext me to sit here, watch him still keep pulling off this crap, and ppl lapping it up mkaing me look like some freaking dictator and not say anything....

btw:its nice to see u actually asnwered question for a change
Yes but you don't have to flame back. It shows you're just as bad as each other. If you think that responding the same way he does will get you anywhere...well. It's not like he's said anything really bad about you, but you calling him scum is harsh. Very harsh, considering you know nothing about him and that is a personal insult directed towards him irl. You people just crave attention...

F

Falcor

lol i dotn want atention, i stopped doing raids remember? i want a bit of peace and quiet without crap like this, btw majority of my posts no flames at all, not harsh ones anyway, and yet look at the sware and insults flung at me from sissyfo and such others, coim u dont know aligro, so u cannot judge my opinion of him

E

Ekydus

Yeah... no matter what, you have to remember that this is a game and you can't really accuse someone of being a complete and utter shit IRL when you don't know them. For all you know you may have ended up being the best of friends had you met each other.

E

Ekydus

lol i dotn want atention, i stopped doing raids remember? i want a bit of peace and quiet without crap like this, btw majority of my posts no flames at all, not harsh ones anyway, and yet look at the sware and insults flung at me from sissyfo and such others, coim u dont know aligro, so u cannot judge my opinion of him
That's where you're wrong... He DOES know Aligro. Much better then you ever will. :p

C

Coim-

My point exactly. You stopped doing raids to get away from all the flaming, yet you bring it on yourself when you whine about copying rules (which are mostly his/common rules anyway). And FYI, I know Aligro irl. No, I am not sticking up for him because he's a friend or anything. I'm trying to take an unbiased view of things.

F

Falcor

simple fact of matter is, if Aligro chose not to do things like this, that are obviously hostile then there would be no need for this,

C

Centuri

What has albion turn into, I know both of you falcor and aligro, this thing should stop now. Since I have been back the game has changed a lot but whats changed the most is peoples attitudes, there are less groups than before and many many more buffbots.

People used to be a lot friendly, the game is a good game and its doing very well, new expansions and all but I can see that this sort of attitude will result in the games downfall.

This is a game, just leave it there. You dont like each other so dont talk to each other.

C

Coim-

simple fact of matter is, if Aligro chose not to do things like this, that are obviously hostile then there would be no need for this,
Where's the obviously hostile Aligro posts? I'm seeing you calling him scum...and him saying he thinks the RR5 rule is stupid. Now really, do I need to explain which one is obviously hostile? :p

F

Falcor

Originally posted by Coim-
My point exactly. You stopped doing raids to get away from all the flaming, yet you bring it on yourself when you whine about copying rules (which are mostly his/common rules anyway) .

Its not about copying rules, its about copying the entire block of text from my raids, after all the past history and adding the little insults in there, theres no need. Hell i dont mind if he had even asked or if he had used same rules and rewritten, but copying the entire thread start and just adding little digs and insults isnt right, simple as u said ya self. so why does he?

edit:the point is, theres no need for him to do it

E

Ekydus

Its not about copying rules, its about copying the entire block of text from my raids, after all the past history and adding the little insults in there, theres no need. Hell i dont mind if he had even asked or if he had used same rules and rewritten, but copying the entire thread start and just adding little digs and insults isnt right, simple as u said ya self. so why does he?

You should have taken it as a compliment. After all without trial and error where would we be?

Becuase of new and improved rules each time we have refined the way Sidi raids are run.

C

Coim-

There's one so called "insult" in there. Tbh, I don't consider him saying the RR5 rule is pointless as a major insult, but that's just me. :eek:

F

Falcor

u and (ekydus know him rl i assume) so this ahsto cloud your judgement anyways, mind u , then there r the ppl who tell me they know aligro irl and cant stand him :)

C

Coim-

u and (ekydus know him rl i assume) so this ahsto cloud your judgement anyways, mind u , then there r the ppl who tell me they know aligro irl and cant stand him :)
I won't bother asking you who that was, but Aligro's not so bad. He's annoying sometimes, but who isn't?

F

Falcor

ah ok,

u 2 cant get past the simple fact, that is aligro had posted a proper raid topic, with no anti falcor crap in it , there would be no need for this.

Give a straight forward answer for a change

C

Coim-

ah ok,

u 2 cant get past the simple fact, that is aligro had posted a proper raid topic, with no anti falcor crap in it , there would be no need for this.

Give a straight forward answer for a change
Ask me a question and I'll give you an answer.

E

Ekydus

I'll see I'd just be repeating myself though...

Obviously you really don't like Aligro and even though it is somewhat justified it is still over the top.

F

Falcor

lol

Yes or No

If Aligro had chose to post a standard raid topic with no anti Falcor stuff in it, then there would be no need for this discussion?

Originally posted by Ekydus
I'll see I'd just be repeating myself though...

Obviously you really don't like Aligro and even though it is somewhat justified it is still over the top.

being over the top is a matter of opinion, as i said its a matter of principals, somehting i believe highly in

C

Coim-

lol

Yes or No

If Aligro had chose to post a standard raid topic with no anti Falcor stuff in it, then there would be no need for this discussion?

being over the top is a matter of opinion, as i said its a amtte rof principals, somehting i believe highly in
That's not a question, it's a statement with a question mark at the end. Nevertheless, I think I understand. As he (in my eyes anyway) has posted a standard raid topic and we are still having this discussion, I would have to say yes, if he posted a standard raid topic there still would be need for this discussion.

F

Falcor

lol...time for an end of this anyways..

your jsut contradicted yaself btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom