SI Now Working!!

Smaler

Fledgling Freddie
Just load the game up and download a small patch, then away you go!

Chronictank

FH is my second home
mine still has no menu bars, will try a reinstall when i get home

Siftwind

Fledgling Freddie
Small patch seems to have fixed the problem for me too.

Regards,
Sift.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Wait till you try get on a boat :( I just sit there in the water stood still forever till I type /disembark which means I cant travel to enemy frontiers :(

Thrunge

Fledgling Freddie
cHodAX said:
Wait till you try get on a boat :( I just sit there in the water stood still forever till I type /disembark which means I cant travel to enemy frontiers :(

Buy TOA for all your accounts you cheapskate :p

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
Nice on GoA that your fixing the bugs fast :) any progress on the whitename bug yet ? thats the most shite bug ever :p

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Also getting freqent crashes to desktop, using a radeon 9700 and tried 2 different driver versions (4.7 and 4.10) with no luck. Hardware reports no volatge or heat problems and has been rock solid for over a year.

[GOA]Erivoss

[GOA] Official type person
Novac said:
Nice on GoA that your fixing the bugs fast :) any progress on the whitename bug yet ? thats the most shite bug ever :p

no progress (and to be honest it doesn't look like it's going to be fixed anytime soon... everyone is at a loss as to why it's happening and no one can seem to track down the problem.) If any of you notice any patterns or anything that looks like it's not random with the white names, please send us a report via RightNow.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Novac said:

It is annoying yes, not stopping people from playing though so I can see that being well down the list of fixes to-do. Anyway, thanks Erivoss for the updates, I will try to remain patient :)

Novac

Fledgling Freddie
[GOA]Erivoss said:
no progress (and to be honest it doesn't look like it's going to be fixed anytime soon... everyone is at a loss as to why it's happening and no one can seem to track down the problem.) If any of you notice any patterns or anything that looks like it's not random with the white names, please send us a report via RightNow.

Nice fast reply :clap: ! Well too bad no1 know's whats up with the whitenames :/ hopefully some smart player will notice something then if not GoA ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom