DAoC Events: Raiding through SI and Classic zones on twitchtv today (Thursday 3rd March)

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Hi all

Bougster will be hosting a raid through the SI and classic zones on twitchtv. He will either do TG, Summoners Hall or Malmohus (dragon area) to show different elements of pve in Dark Age of Camelot.

Starting time: 9PM CET / 8PM UK / 3PM EST

Twitchtv link:
View: https://www.twitch.tv/ozierd

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I think my wizard is 8L6 atm. How long do you reckon it would take to get him to RR10?

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
I think my wizard is 8L6 atm. How long do you reckon it would take to get him to RR10?

Depends how much time you rvr, what type of rvring you do so zerg or 8man and what time zone.

If you are on at EU prime-time Brut runs a zerg but not sure how consistent he is and if you join US prime-time zerg with Rescu, Kzar, Merlin or Luvly you'll likely get up there in a couple of weeks.

I play mid so i'm not sure how consistent Brut is on his zergs if there regular or not. I can't really help you there but can tell you that Mid run a regular zerg during EU prime-time and Hibs run everyday with Herorius

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Also i would recommend using Postcount.net (DAoC Community Board) for finding out information since I don't come on this forum a lot. I do however keep updates of what's going on in game and give you raids on Midgard, Albion and Hibernia Otherworlds Campaign

www.postcount.net

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Yeah, around 8 years ago.

Solic Archers

Can't get enough of FH
Is 8v8 dead?

I wouldn't say 8vs8 is dead, there are times when it's pure 8vs8 during off-peak hours and also can be 8vs8 during the prime-times. You just got to stay out of the popular destinations where the zergs run. I see a lot of 8man groups roam the mazes, EV towers/docks and sometimes the ruined keeps when the zergs aren't there. Also I would suggest getting into a 8man guild that plays regular.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom