Shaving :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Reverse-shaving psychology. Shave the inside of your mouth. Give it a try next time (add a dash of vanilla essence to the shaving foam)

Nate

FH is my second home
Hmm, in the directions all it says it does is clean? Brushes have the same effect.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
http://www.my-no-no.com/

saw this on a tv advert the other night, anyone know anyone who has trialled it?

Currently got an ingrown hair downstairs, it's pissing me right of I just can't get it to show it's face so I can pull it :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
For "professional hair removal" read "you pay us thousands of pounds for a treatment that won't work while a pretty 21 year old Polish girl laughs at your penis"

Calaen

For "professional hair removal" read "you pay us thousands of pounds for a treatment that won't work while a pretty 21 year old Polish girl laughs at your penis"

It's only a couple of hundred quid :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
http://www.my-no-no.com/

saw this on a tv advert the other night, anyone know anyone who has trialled it?

Currently got an ingrown hair downstairs, it's pissing me right of I just can't get it to show it's face so I can pull it :(

I use TendSkin for my face, it stops bumps and ingrowing hairs. Not sure if it's safe to use down there though.

I'm in beard mode currently though, so I only shave to shape up.

Calaen

I use no more bumps, to stop them and it's rare I get them.

I'll check out tendskin though cheers :)

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
issue472.jpg

TBH!

I actually did this when I was 3.

Gray

FH is my second home
This is sort of shaving related, or moreso afterwards.

WHat cologne/EDT etc do people use? I've used something from Armani Code for a few month but i'm not really smelling the fragrance unless i'm in the shower washing it off. I've heard that Chanel do some fragrances which are supposedly really good, but i don't know what ones they maybe talking about.

Calaen

I use BVULGAR - Aqva
I use BVULGAR - Aqva

This is sort of shaving related, or moreso afterwards.

WHat cologne/EDT etc do people use? I've used something from Armani Code for a few month but i'm not really smelling the fragrance unless i'm in the shower washing it off. I've heard that Chanel do some fragrances which are supposedly really good, but i don't know what ones they maybe talking about.

I have that also, however Chanel Allure Homme Sport is the fucking bomb. And Vera Wang is a proper head turner for the ladis when they get a wiff. If your lucky you can pick up a 150ml bottle of the Allure Homme sport for 70 quid only certain shops have the offer though!

Finally the allure sport cologne is great as well!

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Allure Sport is a fanny magnet.

Also have Bvlgari Aqua, very fresh scent.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Funny this should be bumped today, had a good trim and ball shave today. Mmm, smooth.

I use three:

Boss Bottled Night
Armani Code Sport
Paul Smith Men

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
I use whatever they give me as a tester when I get some new Biotherm pour l'homme to rub on my pretty face.

Calaen

Ah oh well. What about the shaving solution of the same brand/model?

Don't get me wrong it's still a nice fragrance, It just does not have the kick I like when wearing it, it's a more subtle scent!

I use gillete for my shaving stuff, and use Clinique for men or Loreal men expert for my moisturiser. Depending on what shop I go to when I remember I am running low.

No aftershave I wear now has the effect that D&G By for Men used to have for me :( why oh why did they stop selling it :p

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I have had a full beard for about 4 years now.

Lets mate.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Have had a goatee for around 8 yrs (Deebs calls me Noel Edmonds, hence my FH name) but have had a full beard for about 3 weeks now, am quite liking it, but its very grey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom