Shaving :p

tierk

Part of the furniture
I recently shaved off all the hair on my Johnson and it looks HUGE and the gf loves it, so it'll stay that way from now on!

Good lad you half way to being a Muslim now son. Welcome aboard :p

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I recently shaved off all the hair on my Johnson and it looks HUGE and the gf loves it, so it'll stay that way from now on!

I leave my hair as it is, mainly as I'm not an incorrigable gay who wants their penis to look like an 8 year olds.

And my "Johnson" still looks fucking huge.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
I leave my hair as it is, mainly as I'm not an incorrigable gay who wants their penis to look like an 8 year olds.

And my "Johnson" still looks fucking huge.

My gf loves blowing me, but hates to floss at the same time.. Guess you still live in your mom's basement you fat neck bearded homofob

Punishment

Resident Freddy
i-love-this-thread-so-much.jpg

Nate

FH is my second home
My gf loves blowing me, but hates to floss at the same time.. Guess you still live in your mom's basement you fat neck bearded homofob

Your gf loves blowing me too, but she likes my hair as it's fine enough to give a good floss. It's not shitty foreign hair that's been imported at a cheap price!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time

You must have a prety small cock if she's getting hair in her teeth. I have never shaved mine and my gf has never had this issue.

And neither did your mother.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I guess it is a question of taste. Some like it furry and sticky, others does not.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
You must have a prety small cock if she's getting hair in her teeth. I have never shaved mine and my gf has never had this issue.

And neither did your mother.

Using the strap on your g/f bought for you don't count Bodhi!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
That would be funnier, if it weren't a bit sad with the obvious WoW snacks on table and the grimy wankrag on the rack.

No, the rack on the right of the table :p

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
just spend all day reading every post of this thread @ work cuz was bored shitless! hard to contain the laughter tbh haha!

BUMP THAT SHIT UP!

Calaen

best thread ever - thing is now, we need to find out what the original members are doing 5 years on! :p

Erm still shaving!! Just alot more carefully :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Just trimming these days! I have developed hairy chest, stomach, legs and arse cheeks so shaving just the middle of my body looks very odd indeed, yes I have tried it :( wasn't good.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
my nipple hairs are the longest hairs on my body... thus forcing me to trim them down a bit regularly!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
I used to shave around my nipples, but luckily now I have chest hair too so it kind of works together :p

Calaen

I've started to get a load of hairs growing around my nipples, and even some comnig through on my chest. Should I leave em be or shave/trim?????

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
no: pull them out, and drop them on the nearest female!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom