Shaving :p

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
ok so the wife bought a shaving kit for her special bits :) I decided to give it ago to test it out incase it was broke or anything. Can any of the FH ladies tell me when the itching will stop? and if I will have to keep shaving to keep it away and itch free.

P.S.

I also cut the top of my ball bag when shaving the bottom of my shaft :-( it fucking hurt and bled for about 30 minutes.

Morphius

Fledgling Freddie
roflcopter, well the peeps i know who shave there chest hair got spots there so expect to get spots on ur shaven area.

Thandruil

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
I decided to give it ago to test it out incase it was broke or anything.

Uhuh... u prolly did it cause people told u it would look bigger then.

And my missus says u got to keep shaving if u want the itching to stop after a while :)

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
I also cut the top of my ball bag when shaving the bottom of my shaft :-( it fucking hurt and bled for about 30 minutes.

Fuck me that musta hurt.

Is shaving intimate parts the new craze now? <fetches shaver and cream>

Edut - also, just so you know, if you shave, it grows back quicker so you need to shave quite commonly

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
oh the itching wont stop for a while yet. prepare for an uncomfortable few days. all i can recommend is talcum powder.

Calaen

get a room :p

I wasnt trying to go totally bare, I just wanted to tidy the general area up, until I found a damn straggler and I couldnt just leave it there. Once I started though I just had to carry on.

Calaen

haarewin said:
oh the itching wont stop for a while yet. prepare for an uncomfortable few days. all i can recommend is talcum powder.

oh good idea. the itching wont stop once the hair is back though will it? I kinda want to be shaved with no stragglers and not be itching.

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
or it looks terrible:p
itching is only like 4 days or so... just leave it and you completely forget about it, just take your time unless you want mincemeat:p
once itching stops, you wont get it ever again

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
oh good idea. the itching wont stop once the hair is back though will it? I kinda want to be shaved with no stragglers and not be itching.

It will only itch first time :)

haarewin

Fledgling Freddie
Calaen said:
oh yeah, once the hair is all back, no more itching. but it'll itch like crazy while the hair comes through.

Calaen

Sweet now i just need to test the beast out :p

Outlander

Part of the furniture
I tend to trim it nice and short and tidy myself, shaving bare just dont look right imo as a bloke :)

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
I tend to trim it nice and short and tidy myself, shaving bare just dont look right imo as a bloke :)
too true

and dont ever everrrrrrrr use electric razor!!!!!!

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
haarewin said:
i *wish* that were true.
maybe you have fungus or an STI?

xD only ever itched the first week for me, and when i get lazy and its growing back, nothing at all

Tilda

If you want to be totally bare, Kerith says that hair removing foam is easier, and less dangerous :p

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
haarewin said:
i *wish* that were true.

It is true lol.

It may itch a tiny bit when you re-shave but tht's usually down to the crap shaving - when your left with those small hairs that are sharp and hurt :p

<realises he let out he knows more on the subject than he let out in the beginning of the thread>

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
If you want to be totally bare, Kerith says that hair removing foam is easier, and less dangerous :p
imo can only pull of pure bare if you're really muscly, as well toned guys always have smooth bodies cos the whole sweat/smell thing, and it looks incredibly hot ..... but if not i wouldnt push your luck, you look down and go hmmm maybe not! but its too late!

Outlander

Part of the furniture
Mikah75 said:
imo can only pull of pure bare if you're really muscly, as well toned guys always have smooth bodies cos the whole sweat/smell thing, and it looks incredibly hot ..... but if not i wouldnt push your luck, you look down and go hmmm maybe not! but its too late!
I agree with that. The only people I ever see that pull it off well are all muscle bound oiled strippers :p

..not that I see them ever...really :eek6:

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
Outlander said:
I agree with that. The only people I ever see that pull it off well are all muscle bound oiled strippers :p

..not that I see them ever...really :eek6:
:eek: secrets out i think!

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
You need upper leg muscle otherwise it just looks gay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom