shadowss the soloer ? wow

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
comedy_zone_logo.gif

Nuff said. :)

Im thinking i wasnt the only one to find that not funny at all :p

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Ging is gonna have a hard time puting a police cap/light on that pic! :)

You need to give more space around the object your fotografing :p

hahahah I cut it down intentionally..=) although there is space for a kings tiara!!!! :worthy:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ahhhh i see :)

We dont need to kill soloers to get rps, pretty much every group that are still active on this server are rp's on legs. :)
Only reason i add/kill Mr.Shadowss is cause it's hilarious to read his endless whine and shitspouting. xD

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
We dont need to kill soloers to get rps, pretty much every group that are still active on this server are rp's on legs. :)
Only reason i add/kill Mr.Shadowss is cause it's hilarious to read his endless whine and shitspouting. xD

ill pretend that i believe :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
you cant prove otherwise aswell :D

Nop, but theres enough 'evidence' to prove that we manage more than enough from fg vs fg fights that we dont have any need to mow down soloers, as compared to other fg's *cough cough* DA, CM. :(

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
Nop, but theres enough 'evidence' to prove that we manage more than enough from fg vs fg fights that we dont have any need to mow down soloers, as compared to other fg's *cough cough* DA, CM. :(

You are always complaining to the fact of little groups runing, so theres also evidence that you would turn on to soloers to get rps :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
You are always complaining to the fact of little groups runing, so theres also evidence that you would turn on to soloers to get rps :D

How many respectful fg's / soloers are left on this server? :) Oh that's right zilch!!
Back in the days when groups actually respected other groups fights and such you can ask anyone how much we added. :) These days EVERYONE and i mean EVERYONE adds and zergs for the rps, unlike others tho, we dont need to add and zerg to make 40k a night but we sure as hell aren't gonna show the gimps that cant do shit else than just that any respect. :)

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
SORRY EUL I COULDNT RESIST

First fair fight Vs Eul...

[img=http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6183/sshot089cl4.th.jpg]

lol u roxor my world little shit kid. i give u a duel then u rude me after being lucky ? go learn to play coz that was last duel u got from me moron.
btw if u want a cookie for ur achievement just send me a pm ill ship some for u. btw u got take ss from ur /rofl and rude spam after that plz dont scroll up ur log to hide ur true face kido.

Shadowss

Banned
im sorry septina but you are still the biggest bull shitter i have ever come across... ive seen u add on soloers when ive been stealthed so dont give it all that "oh we never add Oh except on shadowss coz its funny" u must have the humour of a 5 year old then lol..get out more.

If u want i can take a SS of everytime i see u add and post it on here? si si?

Septina

Part of the furniture
im sorry septina but you are still the biggest bull shitter i have ever come across... ive seen u add on soloers when ive been stealthed so dont give it all that "oh we never add Oh except on shadowss coz its funny" u must have the humour of a 5 year old then lol..get out more.

If u want i can take a SS of everytime i see u add and post it on here? si si?

You've seen me add? On what char? Given that i NEVER play any of my chars solo because i find it utterly boring but feel free to come up with more shit, it's well entertaining. :D

Septina

Part of the furniture
No u in ur fg u idiot i know u dont solo coz ur shit

Whatever you say. :p Soloed most of the way to rr6 with my sb, but with the servers current state it's not even close to worth it to even bother.
Besides, i enjoy the fg aspect of this game so much more and last time i checked you're free to play whatever way you wish, be it solo, fg or zerg. :)

Edit: I dont add nor kill people i have respect for and that plays farily, random roglord adders/zergsurfers and whiney cs kids i dont have much sympathy for tho. :) As mentioned before, keep up your constant whining, it's hilarious as hell. :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
tbh I dont remember the last time I got zerged/added on by a fg, so dunno where you getting that from.. Dyvet is prolly the most add free server in the world.

Septina

Part of the furniture
tbh I dont remember the last time I got zerged/added on by a fg, so dunno where you getting that from.. Dyvet is prolly the most add free server in the world.

Lies, i zerg down everything that moves, especially soloers!!1111 >=|

Shadowss

Banned
lol u roxor my world little shit kid. i give u a duel then u rude me after being lucky ? go learn to play coz that was last duel u got from me moron.
btw if u want a cookie for ur achievement just send me a pm ill ship some for u. btw u got take ss from ur /rofl and rude spam after that plz dont scroll up ur log to hide ur true face kido.

THAT IS ALL FUCKING HILARIOUS LOLOLOL

you make me chuckle mate...go learn to play? erm whos dead?Who used purge? yeah okay...and the /rofl emote LOL get a clue....u do it everytime u add/kill me when im rs or afk

So erm nice arguement you fucking hypocrit...last duel? Lol wait lemme guess why...u scared? aah okay mate its okay.

Shadowss

Banned
Whatever you say. :p Soloed most of the way to rr6 with my sb, but with the servers current state it's not even close to worth it to even bother.
Besides, i enjoy the fg aspect of this game so much more and last time i checked you're free to play whatever way you wish, be it solo, fg or zerg. :)

Edit: I dont add nor kill people i have respect for and that plays farily, random roglord adders/zergsurfers and whiney cs kids i dont have much sympathy for tho. :) As mentioned before, keep up your constant whining, it's hilarious as hell. :D

like i said i dont really see how its funny u must have a retarded sense of humour..like i said get out more..

cs kids? wtf

you may play how you wish..uhu so this whollle thread youve been moaning at me for not soloing...When i was anyway.. maybe hypothetically i was duoing i maybe coz i wanted to..

Stop changing ur opinions all the time please

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
THAT IS ALL FUCKING HILARIOUS LOLOLOL

you make me chuckle mate...go learn to play? erm whos dead?Who used purge? yeah okay...and the /rofl emote LOL get a clue....u do it everytime u add/kill me when im rs or afk

So erm nice arguement you fucking hypocrit...last duel? Lol wait lemme guess why...u scared? aah okay mate its okay.

lol ill try go learn play yes my master and listen to this u shit punk i only duel those who deserve it, i gave u a chance and u blow it up by rofling and ruding afterwards so whos hypocrit now shit? some ppl deserve 2nd chance u aint one of em kid and if u take ss from me killing u think forum will ban u for spaming and cutting bandwith. u scare me alot kid i cant sleep at nights fearing ull chain me.
And wonder whos friar it was who came to gned bridge gave all alb so called duelers resists and grp procs ets when mid/hibs played without any of that shit? OH ye it was a DA friar, rofl

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
lol ill try go learn play yes my master and listen to this u shit punk i only duel those who deserve it, i gave u a chance and u blow it up by rofling and ruding afterwards so whos hypocrit now shit? some ppl deserve 2nd chance u aint one of em kid and if u take ss from me killing u think forum will ban u for spaming and cutting bandwith.
You just dont understand the meaning of Hipocrisy roflmao :D
You sir, are one really clueless person :p

And wonder whos friar it was who came to gned bridge gave all albs resists and grp procs ets when mid/hibs played without any of that shit? OH ye it was a DA friar, rofl

And that as to do with?

Warning folks dont use heal procs, haste and damage add! According to Eul its unfair rofl

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture

Septina, less hypocrite FH trolling, we all know you are a zerger. It doesn't count for shit that you had a group once on a cluster on the Moon where you ran a Mars group not adding on some Venus group.

And soloing your way to RR6 on Mammsen, post your stats here please.

Septina

Part of the furniture
Septina, less hypocrite FH trolling, we all know you are a zerger. It doesn't count for shit that you had a group once on a cluster on the Moon where you ran a Mars group not adding on some Venus group.

And soloing your way to RR6 on Mammsen, post your stats here please.

You really expect us to play 'farily' when theres not a single other group on this server that does this?
I can say without any doubt that ALL of the people in my group play for fg vs fg but sadly this server cannot offer this.
I see no reason why we should uphold the 'no adding policy' when it's quite obvious that none of the groups left are playing this kind of rvr. :p
You can ask groups like LA, which is basically the only group left that does not add mindlessly how much we add on them.

Couldnt care less what you think tho, you're just a bitter old man that never got to try out a successful rvr group and everyone who has is a 'retarded sweed/greek' yada yada yada. :)
Think i still have some footage laying around with your group adding and still dying miserably. xDD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom