shadowss the soloer ? wow

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
must .......resist..... must....re....

Oh feck it ill say it. Pip couldnt be more correct!!

There i said it :p

C

Carss

Ye cause he bends over to much? sep lets drops it now ye ok? i spoke what a lot of mids think of you in this thread ye? i ran with you guys other day yes? i get pm of netcode grp invite ye? i pm netcode no mate thx for invite i solo ye? Netcode pm me back, and said, we wanted to open irvr ye? me thinking of the whole realm in genral,i said ok mate give me invite again ye? so we get main keep in alb ears ye? we go for t1 albs come up own us all then you all log ye? such losers you lot really are? left me at the comp thinking, why did i even bother with you lot? biggest /cry babies i have ever known:fluffle: don't like to hand out my laundry in public but so :fluffle:

rofl, ok pip ive never been to harsh on you because i knew you from early in the game but fuck it now. Everyone was on vent but you and someone took the piss saying invite pip haha, everyone laughed but netcode actually did it, then we stood outside the keep for about 10 minutes saying you have to kick this retard we cant run with him, several people threatening to log but we went ahead anyway. We took the keep and 2 towers while septina was taking a "5 minute afk" for an hour or so with 1 healer and rest tanks. On the third tower we had more people afk, we were killing guards and setting up rams when i get pro skilled by bolts and a zerg of casters and then alb zerg runs out dumps twf moc thuerg rr5 and the rest on us while our only healer has a guard so cant even moc. Plus we werent going to get ranged interupts on the casters on the battlements from you while i recovered because your a shithouse.

Next time you think you can critise me or most of the people i group with that are some of the best players on this game that have made thier names from being in the best FGs at the height of competition on this server, look at yourself and think what you have done in terms of competative RvR, which is fuck all so just shut up. You are a shit player and have admitted this yourself several times so where you can get off critising people is beyond me and if you want even m ore proof that your talking shit, kinetix just agreed with you, bullshit talking seal of approval there for you.

I got bored of soloing a bonedancer a long time ago, used to be able to regularly solo bad FGs in OG/HW pre ToA. The nerf made soloing slightly intresting and i raked in about 500 solo kills after the nerf with relative ease, if i really wanted to get the title i could, but i really dont give a crap about it. Make a poll to see how many give a crap about you having a solo title on a warlock

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
rofl, ok pip ive never been to harsh on you because i knew you from early in the game but fuck it now. Everyone was on vent but you and someone took the piss saying invite pip haha, everyone laughed but netcode actually did it, then we stood outside the keep for about 10 minutes saying you have to kick this retard we cant run with him, several people threatening to log but we went ahead anyway. We took the keep and 2 towers while septina was taking a "5 minute afk" for an hour or so with 1 healer and rest tanks. On the third tower we had more people afk, we were killing guards and setting up rams when i get pro skilled by bolts and a zerg of casters and then alb zerg runs out dumps twf moc thuerg rr5 and the rest on us while our only healer has a guard so cant even moc. Plus we werent going to get ranged interupts on the casters on the battlements from you while i recovered because your a shithouse.

Next time you think you can critise me or most of the people i group with that are some of the best players on this game that have made thier names from being in the best FGs at the height of competition on this server, look at yourself and think what you have done in terms of competative RvR, which is fuck all so just shut up. You are a shit player and have admitted this yourself several times so where you can get off critising people is beyond me and if you want even m ore proof that your talking shit, kinetix just agreed with you, bullshit talking seal of approval there for you.

I got bored of soloing a bonedancer a long time ago, used to be able to regularly solo bad FGs in OG/HW pre ToA. The nerf made soloing slightly intresting and i raked in about 500 solo kills after the nerf with relative ease, if i really wanted to get the title i could, but i really dont give a crap about it. Make a poll to see how many give a crap about you having a solo title on a warlock
Any retard can run in a fg all get rr11 yes? look at you? then get great name for being one of the best grps? as goes for you, you been kicked out of most alliance for spaming crap 24/7 ? your a moron will allways be a moron yes:) as for inviting me to the grp wish you didn't bother, still washing the stench of me from being to close to you retards:)

C

Carss

Yeh they are all retards, you sit there on your computer all day on the dole playing daoc. Go and get a fucking job, a homeless person is better than you because atleast they aint costing the UK tax payer money each week.

Anyone can get RR11 true, same as anyone can get a warlock RR11, and anyone could get a Lone Enforcer title with one, it just takes a special person thats so fucking stupid that they actually find it fun for more than 30 minutes.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh they are all retards, you sit there on your computer all day on the dole playing daoc. Go and get a fucking job, a homeless person is better than you because atleast they aint costing the UK tax payer money each week.

Anyone can get RR11 true, same as anyone can get a warlock RR11, and anyone could get a Lone Enforcer title with one, it just takes a special person thats so fucking stupid that they actually find it fun for more than 30 minutes.
haha priceless, don't have to work got enough money thanks:)Oldham tramp:)

censi

Can't get enough of FH
brite as much as I love you... your personal attacks on the above thread are out of order...

I say one thing for the old crackpiper... if he has a moan at someone its purly daoc related... when you start trying to slander someone for things you have picked up on the grape vine about this person (when lets be honest you know nothing about him irl) then your fighting a loosing battle and it becomes an arguement based on pure mindless hatred rather than anything constructive.

tbh i wish I was fooking unemployed and could play daoc all day... would sure beat the shit out of working!

delete

Can't get enough of FH
im still chocked by the fact that they even invited pip.. like wtf netcode ;E

C

Carss

Hes calling a whole group of people retards for no reason whatsoever and your whineing at me for having a go at him, what i said about him is a FACT, hes said it from his own mouth that he sits on the dole and plays daoc all day. So whatever i said he brought on himself. Don't ask me why i bother to waste my time on people like that, time would probabaly be better spent talking to a brick wall, atleast a brick wall has its uses aswell.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
im still chocked by the fact that they even invited pip.. like wtf netcode ;E

He got skillz ffs he got lone enforcer, ofc he must be one fucking skilled roxx dude irl and ingame

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
Makes you really wish there was more fg vs fg on Dyvet to get all these real nice people back....... hi Sept!

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
ROLF when did i ever say i was on the dole lol? i tell the truth about netcode what i see? and all you botty boys start crying? and how about the way you lot are treating shadows? in this thread, could not sit back and let it continue? but quess really shows what morons you lot are:p in game play, your like a pack of wolfs, jump on anyone thats weak? same in fh? and i'm a brick ROLF

THE FACT IS YOU LOT ARE WORTHLESS DAM THE TRUTH IN THIS THREAD AS HURT FEELINGS:p

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
ROLF when did i ever say i was on the dole lol? i tell the truth about netcode what i see? and all you botty boys start crying? and how about the way you lot are treating shadows? in this thread, could not sit back and let it continue? but quess really shows what morons you lot are:p in game play, your like a pack of wolfs, jump on anyone thats weak? same in fh? and i'm a brick ROLF

THE FACT IS YOU LOT ARE WORTHLESS DAM THE TRUTH IN THIS THREAD AS HURT FEELINGS:p

Ye u know so much about me and my chars or how i play, plz little boy go back to you hole and stay there, im not the one that been playing a wl and adds on everything and then comes here and tell ppl oh i roxx i have solo title when u been playing the most unskilled class in the game, but hey whatever roxx ur boat dude.

C

Carss

Please dig up all my posts in this thread and tell me what you thinks wrong with them because i havnt got involved with anything apart from you and your illussions of grandure.

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
Ye u know so much about me and my chars or how i play, plz little boy go back to you hole and stay there, im not the one that been playing a wl and adds on everything and then comes here and tell ppl oh i roxx i have solo title when u been playing the most unskilled class in the game, but hey whatever roxx ur boat dude.[/quote lol coming from someone that got a wl in is cig and plays a bainshee on hib:) and brite did you have to take your hand of netcodes cock to type that?

C

Carss

lol coming from someone that got a wl in is cig and plays a bainshee on hib:) and brite did you have to take your hand of netcodes cock to type that?

You are simply just making a fool of censi now for sticking up for you

and that indent button isnt a chamber, so stop clicking it ok?

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
You are simply just making a fool of censi now for sticking up for you

and that indent button isnt a chamber, so stop clicking it ok?
Dont need Censi to point out what a cock you are iv'e allready done that:) waste of typing tho:( cause 90% of fh allready knows it anyway:p last reply in this thread, have a nice evening think there is a few trios... duos out there your 8 man grp can gank so hf /wave

Shadowss

Banned
Netcode Brite Septina /bow thanks for killing me yet again when im on my jack jonesom...

:worthy: But ya knoow its for the good of the server aint it :) must be if septina has a part in it

Septina

Part of the furniture
Netcode Brite Septina /bow thanks for killing me yet again when im on my jack jonesom...

:worthy: But ya knoow its for the good of the server aint it :) must be if septina has a part in it

comedy_zone_logo.gif

Nuff said. :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH

Jesus man i told u before dont go about me when i dont even touch you or sl or fart or bla bla bla etc etc

Shadowss

Banned
comedy_zone_logo.gif

Nuff said. :)

Lol you were one of the ones who hit me when i got zerged mate :) and How mature.

tell septina and the twat runey to stop adding and thats when i will stop flaming ur grp brite and netcode but now...all of you are in that fg means ur grp adds on soloers :)

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Lol you were one of the ones who hit me when i got zerged mate :) and How mature.

tell septina and the twat runey to stop adding and thats when i will stop flaming ur grp brite and netcode but now...all of you are in that fg means ur grp adds on soloers :)

Next time u make whine stuff take the name that actually hit you,

C

Carss

no we dont but some of them think its funny to kill you because you cry so much but whatever i dont care

Septina

Part of the furniture
Ever stopped to wonder why we kill you? :D Comedy value, pure comedy value. :)
Keep it up tho, s'fun reading. =)

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH

I was on the runey (staji), didnt touch you...

Shadowss

Banned
Well i dunno what class Beckz was :) some caster with a DD that had blue effects!! maybe an SM!! heeh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom