shadowss the soloer nr 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowss

Banned
remember to turn caps lock off...comon..
your just making urself look like a complete moron, y do u keep posting the same crap about "AMAGAD HE KNEW I WAS GROUP WEN HE TRIED TO KILL, SO I MUST ZERG"
go onto stonehenge or avalon and u'll see stealth zergs, 8 hunters on stick raping everything, but dyvet...just solo its really not tht hard!

LOL i told u why i put in caps?

btw u said i was zerging in a grp of 2

Then why would he kill my group (which u claim is a zerg) then start zerging..by ur theory i am already zerging dickhead .

I do solo Thats like one of the first times i have grped (apart from golly the mini on occasions)

/sigh U thick shits

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I lost to some stealthers after I got PA chain in :( Mostly in PH era though :):)

uron

Loyal Freddie
ah ye, we are the stupid 1's, not the idiot typing 5 posts instead of 1, and seems to have no idea how to play his infil!

Shadowss

Banned
ah ye, we are the stupid 1's, not the idiot typing 5 posts instead of 1, and seems to have no idea how to play his infil!

yet again dick i told u why i typed in caps.. and lol typing in caps is actually more intelligent coz u have to push an extra button :)

no idea how to play my infil? uhu where did u make that asumption?

Im sorry i cant find people when they SL and get PA'd

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Mate Fucking hell u are so dumb it hurts im actually laughing at ur intelligence

How can u consider a PA opener a "Fair Fight"

hehehehe OMG UR ALL FUNNY this is better than playing the game atm.

How can the conditions i said not be a fair fight but a PA is? fucking idiot

PA is the advantage awarded to the one who gets the jump. You obviously been too much dueling at the borderkeep having "fair fights". In RvR using your abilities in whatever combination or order is totally up to the player.
So basically your saying, all archers opening with a critshot is unfair, all casters opening with bolts is unfair, all tanks opening with Charge is unfair and the story goes on.

On a side note, my definition of a fair fight: A fair fight is when two characters fight with no involvement from other players. Using ALL abilities available to the two players. Guess this is pretty obvious to most, but im forced to "state the obvious" in this discussion.

Have a nice day ;)

Shadowss

Banned
aww i cant wait for septina and punishment to reply :) this is gnna be fun!!!

u think septina is gnna post a pic with a fg running past me saying

"lol yeah he doesnt zerg" like last time YA THINK 0o0o0o0 this thread has potential to be really really funny

Cmonnnn

Shadowss

Banned
PA is the advantage awarded to the one who gets the jump. You obviously been too much dueling at the borderkeep having "fair fights". In RvR using your abilities in whatever combination or order is totally up to the player.
So basically your saying, all archers opening with a critshot is unfair, all casters opening with bolts is unfair, all tanks opening with Charge is unfair and the story goes on.

On a side note, my definition of a fair fight: A fair fight is when two characters fight with no involvement from other players. Using ALL abilities available to the two players. Guess this is pretty obvious to most, but im forced to "state the obvious" in this discussion.

Have a nice day ;)

fucking hell how many times -.-

HE PA's ME COZ HE USES SL EVERY TIME I SEE HIM ITS NOT LIKE I CAN FUCKING SEE HIM AND PA HIM IS IT U IDIOT.

i am not saying anything u just said and u just changed it all..

I AINT SAYING ITS UNFAIR BUT IF HE IS CLAIMING HE IS SO FUCKING L33T WITH HIS LONE ENFORCER AND HERRA TITLE THAT HE SHOULD JSUT TRY AND HAVE A FAIR FIGHT ...BUT EVERY TIME HE DOES HE DIES

Im just saying its lame :/ Fucking hell mate u cant read properly so i put it in caps for u is that okay darrling :)

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
fucking hell how many times -.-

HE PA's ME COZ HE USES SL EVERY TIME I SEE HIM ITS NOT LIKE I CAN FUCKING SEE HIM AND PA HIM IS IT U IDIOT.

i am not saying anything u just said and u just changed it all..

I AINT SAYING ITS UNFAIR BUT IF HE IS CLAIMING HE IS SO FUCKING L33T WITH HIS LONE ENFORCER AND HERRA TITLE THAT HE SHOULD JSUT TRY AND HAVE A FAIR FIGHT ...BUT EVERY TIME HE DOES HE DIES

Im just saying its lame :/ Fucking hell mate u cant read properly so i put it in caps for u is that okay darrling :)

No comment.....lol

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
/sigh

its 5-3 to me in fair fights, fair fights are when the fight aint opened by PA BS or sidestun

he only won 2 of those coz he strafes and sidestuns -.-

I know im better than him but everyeveryone else in this shite forums are like " Omg Pa aint Iwin Its the shittest style in the game omg omg IM a complete twat"

rofl... fair fight? so if you PA someone its not a fair fight? i only solo when im on my NS... looking for 1 vs 1.. fair fights... you mean i should respec then.. casue i cant use PA... cause thats cheating?
hmm... guess i should remake me temp aswell then.. and all others who wants fair fight.. no use for SoM then casue i cant use SL casue its not fair fight then?? i like SoM on my NS cause it has SL.. otherwise i could use some other cloak :D

you´re sooo funny!

if you complain about the SL... go classic server!

Shadowss

Banned
okay okay this is actually getting unfunny in how stupid u all are

about 3 replys i have said "i dont care about him paing me I care about how he braggs about it"

its not like it involves skill -.-

jesus christ did u all go to school or not?

Swed

Fledgling Freddie

Have a nice day ;)

ops.. didnt read this post :D
that is what i meant haha...

Shadowss

Banned
rofl... fair fight? so if you PA someone its not a fair fight? i only solo when im on my NS... looking for 1 vs 1.. fair fights... you mean i should respec then.. casue i cant use PA... cause thats cheating?
hmm... guess i should remake me temp aswell then.. and all others who wants fair fight.. no use for SoM then casue i cant use SL casue its not fair fight then?? i like SoM on my NS cause it has SL.. otherwise i could use some other cloak :D

you´re sooo funny!

if you complain about the SL... go classic server!

Actually SoM is generally used for the /use2 proc :)

Shadowss

Banned
hes too stupid for it aeli

woooooow hello Eul did u have a nice sleep?

tbh i think ur the one that has displayed stupidity and u lie ur balls off :) but its okay as long as we are together :)

"looking back from when we first met lalalaal and i cannot forget u, will be the one u can i dunno dunno U can make me whole again yeahhhh"

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
as you have never understod it in the past, I will not try to convince you of the logics behind my acts today.. :m00:

Oh i´ve understood alright...me and the other ppl that replyed on that funny post you made some time ago. You just didnt convince yourself it was funneh :D

Swed

Fledgling Freddie

yeah in general.. thst doesnt mean i can save it for SL.. or am i wrong?
and i guess Eul used SoM SL to pwn your ass few time.. seems to work pretty good imo :d

Craparoni

Fledgling Freddie

Actually since archer patch i've stopped using that and only use the SL to nail archers who goes on my nerves. If a inf/ns steps into my domain i wont hesitate to pa him ,an use remedy and mebby use PS. Anything for the uber realmpoint m8. Teh holy realmpointn is and allways will be the sole purpose for anyone doing pvp these days, fair fights is just a fasade. LWRP is the ultimate epeen, not how u beat another player in a 1vs1 or fgvsfg for that matter.;)

Shadowss

Banned
Actually since archer patch i've stopped using that and only use the SL to nail archers who goes on my nerves. If a inf/ns steps into my domain i wont hesitate to pa him ,an use remedy and mebby use PS. Anything for the uber realmpoint m8. Teh holy realmpointn is and allways will be the sole purpose for anyone doing pvp these days, fair fights is just a fasade. LWRP is the ultimate epeen, not how u beat another player in a 1vs1 or fgvsfg for that matter.;)

someone who speaks sense :) ^^ and his a hard SB.

but i prefer my good old fair fights than using the i win PA :( i want a challenge to rack up the rps !!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
hehe yeah I nearly stopped using som shapechange as well, SoM SL on oriens bridge, RoD SL on the hunter hill near berks :) almost like a pattern already!

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Scenario:
  • Eul choose to use SoM SL, he knows this will give him an advantage finding his target but he wont have the defensive advantage SoM Shapechange gives.
  • Shadowss cant SL since he has the SoM Shapechange up
  • Eul sees Shadowss and PA's him
  • Shadowss fights back with SoM Shapecange but looses against an Eul who doesn't have SoM Shapechange (reason: see above)
Who has the advantage?
No you cant compare PA vs. SoM yes I know, but thats not the point.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is what actually happened, but I'm trying to make a point - "you win some, you loose some".

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
someone who speaks sense :) ^^ and his a hard SB.

but i prefer my good old fair fights than using the i win PA :( i want a challenge to rack up the rps !!

erhm... a challenge? shouldnt it be a challenge to try win even when you get PAed? i mean you die everytime from what i can understand when Eul PA you... your challenge should be to win against him when he PA you!! :D
like you said... Eul do shit damage^^

Shadowss

Banned
Scenario:
  • Eul choose to use SoM SL, he knows this will give him an advantage finding his target but he wont have the defensive advantage SoM Shapechange gives.
  • Shadowss cant SL since he has the SoM Shapechange up
  • Eul sees Shadowss and PA's him
  • Shadowss fights back with SoM Shapecange but looses against an Eul who doesn't have SoM Shapechange (reason: see above)
Who has the advantage?
No you cant compare PA vs. SoM yes I know, but thats not the point.

Disclaimer: I'm not saying this is what actually happened, but I'm trying to make a point - "you win some, you loose some".

actually i never use Som 2 :) coz i usually have to use other things like haste and it take 4 mins for me to use Som 2 so i cba hehe

Shadowss

Banned
erhm... a challenge? shouldnt it be a challenge to try win even when you get PAed? i mean you die everytime from what i can understand when Eul PA you... your challenge should be to win against him when he PA you!! :D
like you said... Eul do shit damage^^

this is all true and i may proper try coz of this ... Thanks :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
This thread is not even 12hours old and already 6 pages..

Someone REALLY died in an rvr zone :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom