shadowss the soloer nr 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
just saying i gonna play like i play with aims grp with u noob kid, prepare insta adds in all ur fights even those ur loosing. pathetic noob. And this time i dont care if ur solo or with ur stealthzerg.

Shadowss

Banned
and u used SL and attacked with Mezz poison so u knew that i was grped with him so why moan about it?

U ran away and vanished anyway

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
Btw aim aint on and i dont grp with him so :/ im grped with crittshot

seems ur braindead somehow, i say ill play the kind of play i play vs his grp against u.
and dont ever PRETEND to solo just stick to ur stealthzerg ull get more rps and wont get chained so much. Solo or not ull get added thats for sure.
i dont have anything vs aim i actually admire him coz he never pretend play solo he always be grped and knows how i play vs him its kinda mutual agreement but against a dual face like u kid ill play worse.

Shadowss

Banned
seems ur braindead somehow, i say ill play the kind of play i play vs his grp against u.
and dont ever PRETEND to solo just stick to ur stealthzerg ull get more rps and wont get chained so much. Solo or not ull get added thats for sure.
i dont have anything vs aim i actually admire him coz he never pretend play solo he always be grped and knows how i play vs him its kinda mutual agreement but against a dual face like u kid ill play worse.

LOL ur so fucking entertaining i love how u think 2 people grped counts as a zerg hahaha

LOL im actual laughing.....

pretend to play solo? dude i have played solo for the past 3 weeks...cant i have one night off without u Crying like a pussy??? "0o0o i cant actually kill shadowss solo without strafin or using SL so i need to whine at him for grping for an hour 0o0o Cry cry"

pathetic /rude

btw 142 damge is ur top hit against me tonite ...... Get some damage please

-.-

Sorry mate but lol at u in general

btw as u have noticed This adding thing uve threatened me with? right back at ya hehe... GAME ON

Shadowss

Banned

Lol Hows that possible???

shit man im on fire today

help help someone put me out

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
LOL no moron i count 2 inifl +scout and the heretic who seem to loged at 3:30 am as zerging when 2 SOLO sb and 1 SOLO ns is out.
WOW must put ur solo record in guiness book i guess try solo 4 years moron then come and talk when ur milk is finished prick.

Shadowss

Banned
HAHAHA yeah soz I forgot im grped with all of them LOL HAHHA

Yeah every alb online im grped with atm mate im just soo noooob hahahaha

ive only been back 3 weeks or 4 weeks or whtever so pfft well done ...for ur achievments u get a Lone enforcer title...WHICH IS IN A COMPUTER GAME DICK.

Omg ur so FUNNY

Shadowss

Banned
Yeah good one with the milk....

tell me when u've stopped wanking over ur char then talk to me plz..

"0o0o cmon baby show me the THATS IT YESS O0o0o LONE ENFORCER MmmMMmm"

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
LOL no moron i count 2 inifl +scout and the heretic who seem to loged at 3:30 am as zerging when 2 SOLO sb and 1 SOLO ns is out.
WOW must put ur solo record in guiness book i guess try solo 4 years moron then come and talk when ur milk is finished prick.

this post was brought to you by Stilton the best cheese for any whine

:england:

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
damn forgot to take ss from shadowss when i shitting on his corpes with 100% hps.

ps shadowss u seem to collecting my ss plz post it

Shadowss

Banned
hahahaha LOL UR SO FUNNY STILL!!

U PA'd ME WHEN U USED SL AGAIN!!! Woah man U used remedy as well! haha i didnt even bother purging Btw dude ..

700 dmg with 2handed is shit

i think u hit like a fairy its not normal mate :(

Abooooer i have to use SL to kill shadowss coz im a lonely sad pathetic gimp Abooooooerrr :(

hehehe i dont care i have a cure RS BB i can just come straight out again

I LOVE U EUL!!! U MADE MY DAY!

Shadowss

Banned
Oh my god Eul U 2 faced dickhead or whtever u called me ...

U and ur stuppid stealthzerg can fuck off ... im gnna treat u the same way i used to treat u ...By owning ur face everytime i see u .. Omg I dont believe u and mevoq have to grp and Stealthzerg all the time. Go drink some milk and ....cry on ur mums .shoulder

^^

Shadowss

Banned
okay okay one last thing before i go to bed....

Lol at u using SL Pa;ing me i return there in about 2 mins i dont see u for another 13 mins and U SL PA me again ...u did it 3 times/

I know u cant kill me without Pa but man cmon :) hehe everytime u do it i do a lil girly giggle hehe teeehheee u just have that effect on me Eul..

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
You two lads have some issues to sort out ...

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
hahahaha LOL UR SO FUNNY STILL!!

U PA'd ME WHEN U USED SL AGAIN!!! Woah man U used remedy as well! haha i didnt even bother purging Btw dude ..

700 dmg with 2handed is shit

i think u hit like a fairy its not normal mate :(

Abooooer i have to use SL to kill shadowss coz im a lonely sad pathetic gimp Abooooooerrr :(

hehehe i dont care i have a cure RS BB i can just come straight out again

I LOVE U EUL!!! U MADE MY DAY!

and no idiot ive never used 2h and never gonna use it either thats my 1h dmg so go read ur logs moron

How is it to get chained 8 times in row and u go to bed with fucked morale? hope the rps u got by adding few soloers who were out was worth it. Its gonna be my mission now : chaining u til u log .

Kinag

Part of the furniture
And please Shadowss, write one post at a time, not three :) There's an edit button :D

Meril

Fledgling Freddie
We need some good drama, so just keep going eul =) ...

Im btw still waiting on you pwning me shadowss =(

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
Shadowss beeing so excited his having a hard time makin a point again..

- English -

Resident Freddy
shadowss sprinted across from beno bridge to near the legionaires whilst 5 other albs were on me just to get 400rp or so :)

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
PM - an abbrevation for "Personal Message", used between two or more persons for private discussions and to avoid airing dirty laundry in public

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH

Some1 was killed in RvR!! Teh Drama!!!!

YouTube - Drama Chipmunk
[youtubevid]1r_oFmHb8og[/youtubevid]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom