shadowss the soloer nr 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaZieL SoulReaver

Fledgling Freddie
please close this thread for christs sake, its a game , chill out play how you want stop whining out how its played yes it annoying to get zerged but it is realm vs realm after all, and its not like when you die you carnt rebuff and come back is it . If you want duels find a place away from zerging area's that you all can agree on or better still petition to mytic or Goa to make such a place doubt it would be done but is more constructive, instead of negative.

We have all been zerged at some point it aint nice but i just rebuff go back out and have fun i even have fun when being zerged since i know its part of the game being an assassin is about patience finding your target killing it before your found if you get zerged in the prosess its your fault coz you didnt time it right thats how i see it anyways :)

Have fun in game

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
and yes u can land sidestun everytime coz i play on a 11.mbps line coz my computer wireless card is fucked and wont receieve the full 54.mbps... So i lag like a headless chicken.... SHAME U HAVE TO ABUSE IT Hahhahaha

LoL, dont blame your 11.mbps connection, at least you don't run on a 56k modem or such which others does ^^

Nuxto read the whole thread u are the 5th person to say that..

I dont care about the fucking SL its how he brags about killing me ...Using SL just for me and winning via PA

It doesnt take skill THATS WHT IM TRYING TO PUT ACROSS -.-

Obviously, some people got the meaning that it takes skills, some thinks thats it's skillless to use it. Let 'em think whatever they do...

btw u noob kid i havent decided yet but maybe i send u for some ban for ur nice emote spaming :) isnt the way of alb ?

Mate, don't go down to that reporting level, that's just pathetic and sad tbh.. Would just proove that you were nothing better than the spammers ^^ Just like revenge adding and such, nothing better than the guy who started it..

The hunt for e-fame continues. :) If you wanna be known as a respected soloer you might wanna do just that... solo.
Instead of 'OMFG THEY SAY ON FH THAT I ADDED EVEN THO I HAVEN'T SO I WILL START ADDING ON THEM'.

Clever clever. :x

That's what FH is all about atm ^^

PS: Eul, givf a pop once in a while instead of staying stealthed and hugging.. :p I know you probably would beat me, but you're always a fun fight :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom