shadowss the soloer nr 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinetix

Can't get enough of FH
probably nothing new to you zergwhores.. ;)

I guess that includes you. Should i remember the adding on fg fights or you and bard+banshee kiling soloers?

Shame there´s no chipmunk of hipocricy :D

krall

Fledgling Freddie
ZZzZZzzzZZzzZZzzz

On the other hand. The adding has gone over the top...partly from 1.88 and due to the low pop(often have to be near the zerge's on the bridges..coz all other places is emty). The thing about grping. Think its oki. Why can't one enjoy some solo action, and a little fun whit a mate now and then - still don't get it :). That don't mean I wount respect your solofights, grife u(kill u more than 3times:flame:) ect. But hey im clueless so who gives a fuck.

Swed

Fledgling Freddie
okay okay one last thing before i go to bed....

Lol at u using SL Pa;ing me i return there in about 2 mins i dont see u for another 13 mins and U SL PA me again ...u did it 3 times/

I know u cant kill me without Pa but man cmon :) hehe everytime u do it i do a lil girly giggle hehe teeehheee u just have that effect on me Eul..

rofl.. you´re whinging that he kills you... you know that right?
is it any rules how you can kill someone or?
what i can understand Eul is killing you all the time^^
you blame he use SL.. you blame he PA you.... you say his damage sucks big time.... and still you´re the one who get´s killed?
if Eul is that bad... what does it make you??

just curious :D

go Eul go Eul go Eul <3:worthy:

Shadowss

Banned
Shadowss beeing so excited his having a hard time makin a point again..

Mate why dont u look at Euls point -.- Dickhead... We zerg when there is only 2 of us and he is crying llike and ickle baby...

thats all i got out of this thread

Shadowss

Banned
rofl.. you´re whinging that he kills you... you know that right?
is it any rules how you can kill someone or?
what i can understand Eul is killing you all the time^^
you blame he use SL.. you blame he PA you.... you say his damage sucks big time.... and still you´re the one who get´s killed?
if Eul is that bad... what does it make you??

just curious :D

go Eul go Eul go Eul <3:worthy:

/sigh

its 5-3 to me in fair fights, fair fights are when the fight aint opened by PA BS or sidestun

he only won 2 of those coz he strafes and sidestuns -.-

I know im better than him but everyeveryone else in this shite forums are like " Omg Pa aint Iwin Its the shittest style in the game omg omg IM a complete twat"

Shadowss

Banned
shadowss sprinted across from beno bridge to near the legionaires whilst 5 other albs were on me just to get 400rp or so :)

Mate lol! U know what happened stop shit sturing -.-

I was already there u 2 ran past me and i was like Awww look at them 2 and then i got aggro from 2 legionaires ( i hadnt attacked u) so i was running away from the agro not at u

as u were in my path i hit u coz i thought "This sorc and pally duo dont deserver these arpees for these poor fellas"

Stfu u lying little whore

Shadowss

Banned
and no idiot ive never used 2h and never gonna use it either thats my 1h dmg so go read ur logs moron

How is it to get chained 8 times in row and u go to bed with fucked morale? hope the rps u got by adding few soloers who were out was worth it. Its gonna be my mission now : chaining u til u log .

I went to bed coz it was 4am dude.... Whats the point of trying to kill someone Who runs from u so he can SL and pa me?

Fight me fairly and u know ur mine and u know it.

Raimo

One of Freddy's beloved
hahahaha LOL UR SO FUNNY STILL!!

U PA'd ME WHEN U USED SL AGAIN!!! Woah man U used remedy as well! haha i didnt even bother purging Btw dude ..

700 dmg with 2handed is shit

i think u hit like a fairy its not normal mate :(

Abooooer i have to use SL to kill shadowss coz im a lonely sad pathetic gimp Abooooooerrr :(

hehehe i dont care i have a cure RS BB i can just come straight out again

I LOVE U EUL!!! U MADE MY DAY!
Nothing wrong in using SL tbh.If u have the abilities then use em tbh to gain the advantage over ur oponent.

Shadowss

Banned
yes i know But using Sl and then PA;ing and THEN bragging about it

Thats the lame thing here

and tahts the only way he can kill me -.-

Also eul it aint adding if i was grped with the scout was it? So less QQ u attacked the scout Knowing i was there and we kill u and u make a whine thread?

Dude seriously u are just a sore loser u need to grow up... retemplate ur char.... read a book called "Daoc book for retards" and learn how to play him okay. nowadays there are less RR 1 epic wearing sorcs around :( so u cant get ur arpees that easily mate sorry :(

U make a thread just because u attacked my mate knowing i was there and when u died u make a thread.. Cmon dude seriously I know i just repeated that but cmon how stupid does that sound?? Coz its fucking true

Oh no when shadowss grps its bad shadowss

when arauddry/lastime grps Is Omg they are heros to the server omg

uron

Loyal Freddie
u trying to say that 2v1 isnt zerging...well it is. same as saying 2fgs vs 1fg is zerging..
jus shame i dont have my SB on this server, seems lots of free rps running around atm!

(PS English...less killing my sorc wen Im trying to mess FGs!!!)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
:( I grped 4 times in my life on inf :( 3 of them were since archer patch, and I even zerged kiwik's solo rr1 ns in a duo :(

- English -

Resident Freddy
u trying to say that 2v1 isnt zerging...well it is. same as saying 2fgs vs 1fg is zerging..
jus shame i dont have my SB on this server, seems lots of free rps running around atm!

(PS English...less killing my sorc wen Im trying to mess FGs!!!)

rofl, its taggerz mate, makes me shoot ;(

- English -

Resident Freddy
Mate lol! U know what happened stop shit sturing -.-

I was already there u 2 ran past me and i was like Awww look at them 2 and then i got aggro from 2 legionaires ( i hadnt attacked u) so i was running away from the agro not at u

as u were in my path i hit u coz i thought "This sorc and pally duo dont deserver these arpees for these poor fellas"

Stfu u lying little whore

lol its not how it looked to me but i dont mind ;) get what we deserve atm, need all the rps we can get. Not easy being rr3 at the time with no templates and rogs :)

Shadowss

Banned
uron what? 2 isnt zerging AND FOR THEE LAST TIME HE ATTACKED US KNOWING THAT WE ARE GROUPED SO IT IS NOT OUR FUCKING FAULT THAT THIS IMMATURE **** DIED AND MADE A THREAD.

BASICALLY HE WANTS AN EXCUSE TO ADD ON ME COZ WHEN HE HAS SL DOWN HE CANT KILL ME SO THEREFORE HE WANTS TO ADD ON ME WITHIN THOSE 15 MINS, A GROUP IN 2 IS NOT ZERGING URON U FUCKING IDIOT.

ARE ALL U PEOPLE FUCKING THICK OR SOMETHINK FUCKING HELL LOL

IM LOL'ING SO HARD AT U GUYS IT HURTS

ahh im typing in caps coz im trying to get this point into all of ur thick skulls

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
Shadowss come on...relax and take a deep breath!

If you choose to spec a RA, or choose to include an artifact with a certain ability, or choose to spec in a line wich has special styles or spells or abilities - you are free to use them as much as u like and in any combination.

What you are saying reminds me of "kindergarden rules" we made when I was younger, you made the rules as you go and make sure they are to your own gain.

LOL dont use SL and PA combined....:m00:

Shadowss

Banned
lol its not how it looked to me but i dont mind ;) get what we deserve atm, need all the rps we can get. Not easy being rr3 at the time with no templates and rogs :)

I Know and i tihnk its cute hehe :) it was just pure coincidence

Shadowss

Banned
Shadowss come on...relax and take a deep breath!

If you choose to spec a RA, or choose to include an artifact with a certain ability, or choose to spec in a line wich has special styles or spells or abilities - you are free to use them as much as u like and in any combination.

What you are saying reminds me of "kindergarden rules" we made when I was younger, you made the rules as you go and make sure they are to your own gain.

LOL dont use SL and PA combined....:m00:

ur one of those braindead idiots i was talking about , 3 replys back i said

"its not the fact he uses SL and PA's me...its the bragging about it thats the lame thing"

Im really chilled when this thread was made me and critt were proper laughing and i still am ... but im laughing at how stupid u lot are

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
uron what? 2 isnt zerging AND FOR THEE LAST TIME HE ATTACKED US KNOWING THAT WE ARE GROUPED SO IT IS NOT OUR FUCKING FAULT THAT THIS IMMATURE **** DIED AND MADE A THREAD.

BASICALLY HE WANTS AN EXCUSE TO ADD ON ME COZ WHEN HE HAS SL DOWN HE CANT KILL ME SO THEREFORE HE WANTS TO ADD ON ME WITHIN THOSE 15 MINS, A GROUP IN 2 IS NOT ZERGING URON U FUCKING IDIOT.

ARE ALL U PEOPLE FUCKING THICK OR SOMETHINK FUCKING HELL LOL

IM LOL'ING SO HARD AT U GUYS IT HURTS

ahh im typing in caps coz im trying to get this point into all of ur thick skulls

ur right im looking to excuse to show u dual face ;

face1 ) pretend to solo when ur alone and hug ppl and try make em to not chain u but u still dont solo u just w8 at a corner and adding all fights for holy rps
face 2 ) zerg down those ppl who spare ur shitty life when ur in stealthzerg then emote em

I alway new ppl like u wont improve but if some other player had doubt they wont have it now anymore kid.
lol good u count how many times u killed me and u say 3? must be 300 vs 3 and i guess its good ratio for players like u.
BTW SEND ME UR WANNABE SHADOWBLADE NAME SO ILL BANN U FROM ALL GUILD IN MIDGARD

Stallion

Can't get enough of FH
I guess that includes you. Should i remember the adding on fg fights or you and bard+banshee kiling soloers?

Shame there´s no chipmunk of hipocricy :D

as you have never understod it in the past, I will not try to convince you of the logics behind my acts today.. :m00:

Shadowss

Banned
ur right im looking to excuse to show u dual face ;

face1 ) pretend to solo when ur alone and hug ppl and try make em to not chain u but u still dont solo u just w8 at a corner and adding all fights for holy rpsface 2 ) zerg down those ppl who spare ur shitty life when ur in stealthzerg then emote em

I alway new ppl like u wont improve but if some other player had doubt they wont have it now anymore kid.
lol good u count how many times u killed me and u say 3? must be 300 vs 3 and i guess its good ratio for players like u.
BTW SEND ME UR WANNABE SHADOWBLADE NAME SO ILL BANN U FROM ALL GUILD IN MIDGARD

u are so funny mate i lol'ed at 2 parts i highlighted... aaaahahahahaha

i never add mate :) ever

i was grped with the scout therefore it aint adding is it hehe simple minded prick

Killed me 300 times? Shame they all been when i was rs and with PA :( i've killed u 6 times in a fair fight to ur 2-3 ( and u had to strafe to get ur side stun off haha lamer)

who do i zerg? Oh waiit yeah sorry i group with everyone in albion at the time dont i sorry Eul :(

who spares my "Shitty life" ?

My life is obv better mate :) Looveee u hahahah

all of ur points are just made up things that actually make me laugh

Prudil

One of Freddy's beloved
ur one of those braindead idiots i was talking about , 3 replys back i said

"its not the fact he uses SL and PA's me...its the bragging about it thats the lame thing"

Im really chilled when this thread was made me and critt were proper laughing and i still am ... but im laughing at how stupid u lot are

Ohh really....

Shadowss said:
its 5-3 to me in fair fights, fair fights are when the fight aint opened by PA BS or sidestun

he only won 2 of those coz he strafes and sidestuns -.-

I know im better than him but everyeveryone else in this shite forums are like " Omg Pa aint Iwin Its the shittest style in the game omg omg IM a complete twat

I'm just commenting on your definition of a "fair fight" (see bold text above) - wich is just ridiculous - and deserves and eye opener. Hopefully you get my point, but no loss if you don't. Good luck on your future endeavors in the frontier seeking after "the fair fight" ;)

uron

Loyal Freddie
remember to turn caps lock off...comon..
your just making urself look like a complete moron, y do u keep posting the same crap about "AMAGAD HE KNEW I WAS GROUP WEN HE TRIED TO KILL, SO I MUST ZERG"
go onto stonehenge or avalon and u'll see stealth zergs, 8 hunters on stick raping everything, but dyvet...just solo its really not tht hard!

Shadowss

Banned
Mate Fucking hell u are so dumb it hurts im actually laughing at ur intelligence

How can u consider a PA opener a "Fair Fight"

hehehehe OMG UR ALL FUNNY this is better than playing the game atm.

How can the conditions i said not be a fair fight but a PA is? fucking idiot

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
ahahah some ppl pretending to solo and wanna fight with no styles so i say dream on kid those kinda fights can u forget.
if a inifl noob called shadowss run unstealthed in frontier as a bait for his stealthzerg every1 will pa in his face, kill him then get away from the zerg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom