Shadowlord Society stealing Guard of Valor

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Red hatred, if i were you i'd keep my mouth shut. Since i started posting/reading on this forum i never seen you make any decent comment unless in the trade forum. You can post shit comments once or twice, but if you don't post anything else, you have a problem. :touch:

Thorwyn

FH is my second home
1. It´s "Schutz Staffel" ... not every vowel is an Umlaut in german. Least get your informations right when you´re throwing insults.

2. Connecting/Comparing a guildname to a division of Hitlers army it´s not exactly funny. In fact, it´s tasteless and a slap in the fact for everybody who´s been suffering under Hitler.

3. Knowing the historical meaning of SS is not an indicator of inteligence or education, it doesn´t make you look smart or anything.

Nibor

One of Freddy's beloved
AmeinoN said:
MAN DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ?
wtf , ofc he must flame the guild cause this Guy Tepes some guy Edi Lakti have stolen 456789 encounters and they are still belong to SS , ffs.

rumors, he dident get a single ban

General: Only one SS member got a ban for artifact stealing since i am in this guild. He got a warning, and there where no compains about him after that incident.

As there are a lot of bans due to artifact stealing, i wonder what guilds those guys in.

That much for SS and artifact stealing.

Aussie

Banned
RescueRangerChip.gif
RescueRangerDale.gif

Edaemos & Stony

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Thats probably the least funniest thing ive seen in along time, i mean come on, if your gonna try and be funny at least act l33+, that always gives us a few laughs, or tell us about your RR and mad skillz :)

But it does make me feel all warm that you spend time of your life looking for pictures on the internet to post as me and stony :) :fluffle:

Ill give you a 4 for effort, 0 for humor

:m00:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
awww the SS rescue rangers didn't like it :(

Its still not funny aussie :( come on you can do better than this :(

All your fans here, you gotta impress them, i think you should act l33+, the crowd loves that joke. You could even get your mum to boot up the disney clip art CD again, so you can post some more pictures. But wait till the adults finish discussing this artifact

:fluffle:

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
RescueRangerChip.gif
RescueRangerDale.gif

Edaemos & Stony
OMG world is coming to an end. Aussie made me laugh irl.:eek2:
Can i be Babbel plzzzzzzzzz. Or rather that fat mouse, the sailor type? :touch:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Aussie said:
can't beat SS forum in funnyness ;(

I guess you purposely don't read your own posts then :(

Shame tbh, you give us all a smile when were bored aussie :fluffle:

Anyhows, let the adults speak aussie, you can get your attention at the end if you still need it.

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
Thorwyn[B&Q] said:

1 yeah, soz, i can only speak german.. never had the time to learn and write it fluently. Ich kunte nur sagen das diese leute hier mich am ash licken kunten :) pls correct my line :)
2 no it ain't.. compared to the bahavioural pattern.. nvm
3 no i doesn't, just mean i'm old

StonyPony

Fledgling Freddie
Red HATred said:
1 yeah, soz, i can only speak german.. never had the time to learn and write it fluently. Ich kunte nur sagen da diese leute hier mich am ash licken kunten :) pls correct my line :)
2 no it ain't.. compared to the bahavioural pattern.. nvm
3 no i doesn't, just mean i'm old
some people understand german also...

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Ok so now what you are saying is that Tepes group aggroed the guards? For that to happen he must of been in there taunting Danos. However, if as you say your minstrel pet pulled, Tepes must of taunted first otherwise, the pet would of been in danos camp and aggroed the guards too, which it never. In fact, tbh, if a mincer pulled with his pet, this is the equivalent of a "body pull" which would result in lots of adds agroing the pet, so it seems to me its a clear case of tepes was running back with Danos and adds to his "camp" and thats when the mincer pulled, hence no adds.

For all I know we could have pulled Danos with pet and then the ss grp trying to agro Danos yes hence getting adds.

btw. where are those screenies Tepes had!?

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
For all I know we could have pulled Danos with pet and then the ss grp trying to agro Danos yes hence getting adds.

btw. where are those screenies Tepes had!?

Tepes has no way of getting the adds without pulling Danos, Danos adds go for the grp who pulled Danos himself, like Tepes would let you upll and then take adds of you to make it so u can kill Danos, just plain stupid that u change your story everytime you and others post, Tepes pulled, you took danos of them while they killing adds, tepes killed adds then finished of danos while u had danos aggro, they got gov, its there gov not yours, now giv chat logs to prove em wrong.

Glacius

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe damn this post went far :p ..but still Platin .. u said u r the one who said "No comprende" wich means "i dont understand" and heck this was a funny comment :)..by my spanish or what lang is that ...why u said such a thing .. and what was the cause ..that made u say it.. ..from the SS guy .. i understand he came and asked u ..why u puled his mob.. the mob beeing Danos ofc .. whats ur statement? :) ..

Minstrel

Can't get enough of FH
If Platin was the one saying "non comprende" how come he didnt understood a simple question like "why u pulling danos" and after all i see in his posts he understands english pretty well :eek:

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
Even if he had a hard time reaching the GM (which, looking at his posting time) was very early hours of the morning, why did he come straight to FH ??. I am sure it could have waited until we had more members (and GM online), Did he even ask if a GM or senior could PM him or his GM when one became available??.

Excuse me but I didnt act mature enough to wait enough to reach the SS GMs... It was early hour indeed at that time and I tried to reach them but they weren't online. Some SS members who were online at that time gave me the names: Nibor/Borni/Broni and Anoverdose (had written them down) to talk to. I tried but believe me I wasn't really calm when that happened, that was the reason I headed to FH forums.

You seriously give your own guild that less credit to think that due to one person posting that SS stole GoV (and appologises for it cause of his bad way of expressing himself in English) your guild's name is tarnished?
The way you are trying to defend it here sounds to me like you are desperately trying to make SS look good, while in fact you wouldn't need to do that if you believe they did nothing wrong...

Enough said :)

Daniel thanks for asnwering the questions listed above, I was unable to reach a PC due to work/school.

For a last time I'd like to apologize to the people who got my thread wrong, keep in mind of the mood I was in when that thing happened (try getting in my place) and that I didn't want to offend the entire guild of Shadowlords Society but only some of their members. I totally understand/respect the reaction of the SS members who weren't involved on that incident.
Since its a weekend now I will surely have a conversation with Nibor especially now that its been pointed out hes a nice guy who is respected and hopefully short things out. (I didnt have the chance to meet him so far)

Sorry for rushing and posting in FH. If i knew what would have followed I wouldn't do such a thing. Although I hope something simillar won't happen to me again, but if it does I will get myself together and won't rush :)

Thanks all for paying such attention to this matter. Even if my conversation with Nibor, that will surely take place soon, ends up unpleasantly for me (concerning GoV) it really made me see things from a different angle and more importanly, to be more patient :)

Marc

FH is my second home
Have you reported it to right now yet cos Tepes still isnt banned (nor is he going to be) because the facts speak for themselves. Platin didnt answer the question, he just said what "may" have happened, which if you read it, wont happen due to the nature of the programming, so just give it up now Xfied, you know it wasnt stolen, u were just angry. But as a gesture of goodwill, if you need help on GoV PM me in game and I will round up some friends to help you.

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
I've tried to loging RightNow but nor sub/game login wouldnt let me...

thx for offering me to help me in som but only gov is last artif thats left 4 sorc template and just by me calming down and understood my mistake of posting to FH before contacting nibor doesnt change the fact that artif got stolen :)

lol@editing Som=>gov :) me things u should get some coffee or a nap :))

btw Marc who r u in game? xD

Marc

FH is my second home
XFied said:
I've tried to loging RightNow but nor sub/game login wouldnt let me...

thx for offering to help but only gov is last artif thats left 4 sorc template and just by me calming down and understood my mistake of posting to FH before contacting nibor doesnt change the fact that artif got stolen :)

no, it wasnt stolen. Read the facts will you. What you are saying is stolen is that you camped it but didnt get the artifact. If tepes pulled first (which looking at the facts and Platins response in game it does seem to 99% on FH that he did pull first)it wasnt stolen, that is why im offering you the help, as you camped for hours, but it still wasnt stolen.

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
me things u should get some coffee or a nap )

still havent woken up good although im @ work/having coffee -_-

this is getting boring tbh :) cba arguing cuz each side believes entirely opposite things and its hard to have its mind changed, i ll have a talk with nibor, maybe i camp it again today and call you so that all end up being happy... im sure since good will is involved, things will end out smoothly+by having everyone happy :>

whats ur chars name again? :eek:

Marc

FH is my second home
XFied said:
still havent woken up good although im @ work/having coffee -_-

this is getting boring tbh :) cba arguing cuz each side believes entirely opposite things and its hard to have its mind changed, i ll have a talk with nibor, maybe i camp it again today and call you so that all end up being happy... im sure since good will is involved, things will end out smoothly+by having everyone happy :>

whats ur chars name again? :eek:

Marchegiani

Extraterestrial

Loyal Freddie
It's against CoC to hit a mob after other player pulled that mob.
And this is exactly what you (your grp) have done there.
The logs can prove that and you (your grp) know this.

So, ask a GM to get you the logs and post them here.

I expect you (your grp) to appologyes after the logs will be posted.

PS: You can appologyes now.

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
imo u should stfu and go steal more artis :)

dont push it anymore cuz im near my limits with u...

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
XFied said:
imo u should stfu and go steal more artis :)

dont push it anymore cuz im near my limits with u...

Still would like to know how tepes got the adds and you got danos, ive seen a few "might of" or "could of" but no solid explanation from you why tepes had all danos adds if he didnt pull danos first.

just the fact he says he pulled danos first and he had to kill danos 3 purple adds so much more weight to his story than yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom