Shadowlord Society stealing Guard of Valor

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Jugvayne said:
If you're referring to Aussie, he is in FC.

edit: anyway, there have alot of SS whines on this board, which makes people suspicious that it's not only a select few in SS that like to steal arti's.

Im not talking about aussie, as for stealing artifacts feel free to name all the SS who have stolen artifacts. Im sure you you can, or do you just listen to the whines on here where 9 times out of 10 the so called "artifact thief", is actually someone who pulled the mob some idiot was camping 10+ hours and regards as his own because he looked at the same pixels that long.

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
pbaz said:
Do you know this is the 2549th thread where you've pointed this out about a game you don't even play any more?

:drink:

lol so i cant give comment to a game i didn,t play for 2 months anymore? :twak:

nice Community :cheers:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like Moona is only giving comments on threads that involve SS at the mo..You got a thing for us??..do the thought of us typing a reply to you made you want us !!...wierdo...are you some sort of forum troll looking for SS threads to post on??. Or did somebody lift up a rock and release you?. Either way..i don't give a rats ass...This thread is not about you gunning for SS. It's about what happened at the GoV encounter.

if we really get to you that much..make your own thread dedicated to the Shadowlords Society. I am sure you will get all the replies you need there.

Also, don't whine about "the community". Last i saw this was a DAoC forum, not a "I used to be loved by DAoC forum".
The community can survive very well without input from you. Or, are you one of these people who finish working somewhere, and still hang around the factory gates 2 months later talking to anyone who wil listen?.

Myself...i am still waiting to see Xfied or Platins answer to Tepes's post earlier !!

Nicci

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
...because rather than try and sort this out through the proper chanels he tarnished a guilds name over it...
You seriously give your own guild that less credit to think that due to one person posting that SS stole GoV (and appologises for it cause of his bad way of expressing himself in English) your guild's name is tarnished?
The way you are trying to defend it here sounds to me like you are desperately trying to make SS look good, while in fact you wouldn't need to do that if you believe they did nothing wrong... who cares about some gossip, as long as you and your guildmembers know what you stand for.
Not everyone can like you :p

Saying that the fact that the poster is a well respected GM has nothing to do with it, but on the other hand that Nibor being a very nice person and well respected DOES matter, sounds very much like a double standard.

Anyways, imho, don't make this bigger than it is and let Goa sort it out :)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Nicci said:
You seriously give your own guild that less credit to think that due to one person posting that SS stole GoV (and appologises for it cause of his bad way of expressing himself in English) your guild's name is tarnished?
The way you are trying to defend it here sounds to me like you are desperately trying to make SS look good, while in fact you wouldn't need to do that if you believe they did nothing wrong... who cares about some gossip, as long as you and your guildmembers know what you stand for.
Not everyone can like you :p

Saying that the fact that the poster is a well respected GM has nothing to do with it, but on the other hand that Nibor being a very nice person and well respected DOES matter, sounds very much like a double standard.

Anyways, imho, don't make this bigger than it is and let Goa sort it out :)

well..when you get posts like this
Jugvayne said:
he doesn't steal them like SS do
and
Ase said:
SS again ??
It stops becoming "due to one person posting" and I think it tarnishes the guild name..don't you?

Yes...we do feel we have to try to stop the spread of that sort of post. We know what we stand for, which is why we try to defend it. If we didnt', people would accept what everybody else wrote about us.

We don't desperately try to make our guild look good. We hope our actions do that for us..which is another reason why we defend ourselves when somebody bad mouths us.

I care about gossip, especailly when it is to do with the guild i have been in for over 2 years, they are more like my family now. And i don't like anybody talking bad about my family.

Let GOA sort it!!!..that is what should have been done from the start. if he felt he didn't get a decent reply from a guild member (and i don't mean "non comprende") he should have gone to RightNow with it, or typed /who 100 to see who was on.
But, as usual..the chain of events is ..Mucked up arti raid----try guild once---post straight to FH---whine some more---try RightNow.

Remember who brought the post here. Not the SS, but somebody else..and for a limited grasp of English..he sure knew how to string the words together to make that title stand out..didn't he ??.

As i have said before..after reading Tepes's side of it, i am still waiting for Platin or Xfied to respond, because as they say "It's all gone quiet over there" !!. (o:

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Edaemos said:
Doesn't matter how long you were camping, camping artifacts only allows you to see when the mob popped.

I looked at the screenies and agree, you did the most damage and you got the loot, if in fact you pulled danos first then you are correct the GoV should be yours. However saying that the Shadowlords stole your gov is idiotic, the guild as a whole didnt steal anything a few members "might" of, and trust me if they did the Gm's of the guild will deal with it accordingly.

Next time you post a whine thread, make sure you whine about people not guilds.

MAN DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ?
wtf , ofc he must flame the guild cause this Guy Tepes some guy Edi Lakti have stolen 456789 encounters and they are still belong to SS , ffs.

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
MAN DO YOU HAVE PROBLEMS ?
wtf , ofc he must flame the guild cause this Guy Tepes some guy Edi Lakti have stolen 456789 encounters and they are still belong to SS , ffs.

Er...have you been sleep typing, cos this post makes no sense whatsoever to me. Why does he have problems for saying don't flame a guild..flame the person??

And, from the words wtf.....you lost me totally. Hopefully you will wake up and give a meaning..or somebody else can make head or tail of it. Because, quite frankly..i cannot. :eek7:

Did you write the phrase "All your bases are belong to us" ??

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Heath said:
well..when you get posts like this
and
It stops becoming "due to one person posting" and I think it tarnishes the guild name..don't you?

Yes...we do feel we have to try to stop the spread of that sort of post. We know what we stand for, which is why we try to defend it. If we didnt', people would accept what everybody else wrote about us.

We don't desperately try to make our guild look good. We hope our actions do that for us..which is another reason why we defend ourselves when somebody bad mouths us.

I care about gossip, especailly when it is to do with the guild i have been in for over 2 years, they are more like my family now. And i don't like anybody talking bad about my family.

Let GOA sort it!!!..that is what should have been done from the start. if he felt he didn't get a decent reply from a guild member (and i don't mean "non comprende") he should have gone to RightNow with it, or typed /who 100 to see who was on.
But, as usual..the chain of events is ..Mucked up arti raid----try guild once---post straight to FH---whine some more---try RightNow.

Remember who brought the post here. Not the SS, but somebody else..and for a limited grasp of English..he sure knew how to string the words together to make that title stand out..didn't he ??.

As i have said before..after reading Tepes's side of it, i am still waiting for Platin or Xfied to respond, because as they say "It's all gone quiet over there" !!. (o:

If you dont like it kick some ***** you have in your guild cause its not the first arti stolen by SS members.That means SS politic is sto steal artis and break encounters.THIS GOV ENCOUNTER HAD STARTED AND YOUR IDIOT SAD SS **** MEMBER Tepes ADDed TO DANOS at 40% and it wasnt the first time .Simple >.<

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
"THIS GOV ENCOUNTER HAD STARTED AND YOUR IDIOT SAD SS **** MEMBER Tepes ADDed TO DANOS at 40% and it wasnt the first time .Simple >.<"

Says you. Such an intelligent post, as there is precisely 0 proof of which side is right in this matter until said thread starter decides to post screenshots/logs showing who started the encounter or we hear of an outcome from GOA. The rest is heresay so why even bother jumping the gun?
All this anger and nobody has explained why the SS players got the adds, instead its turned into a typical flamefest :eek:

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
If you dont like it kick some ***** you have in your guild cause its not the first arti stolen by SS members.That means SS politic is sto steal artis and break encounters.THIS GOV ENCOUNTER HAD STARTED AND YOUR IDIOT SAD SS **** MEMBER Tepes ADDed TO DANOS at 40% and it wasnt the first time .Simple >.<

The only ass i wanna kick right now is yours for posting such bullshit. If you can find 100% proof that this is not the first arti "stolen" by SS members...do so.

SS policy is not to steal artis...if you know so much about SS policies, why not enlighten us all then. If you had even bothered to read the whole post you will see that there is a very grey area about who pulled first and who added on whos pull, until the truth comes out you would do yourself a favour by shutting up and stop looking a fool.

And by using the IDIOT SAD SS **** MEMBER.....how many of us have you actually met, or grouped with to come to this conclusion??. Or is it just from what you read on here?.
As Rollie said...if you were there, why did the adds go to the SS Guy...and then he "somehow" got Danos aggro??.

I do hope that when the logs are posted (i hope they will be) and when/if Tepes is innocent, that a lot of apologies are gonna be posted on this forum. Can't see it coming myself though. !!

Also, please explain if you don't come from the UK or English is not your first language..because you are coming across as an incoherent person at the mo.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Heath said:
The only ass i wanna kick right now is yours for posting such bullshit. If you can find 100% proof that this is not the first arti "stolen" by SS members...do so.

SS policy is not to steal artis...if you know so much about SS policies, why not enlighten us all then. If you had even bothered to read the whole post you will see that there is a very grey area about who pulled first and who added on whos pull, until the truth comes out you would do yourself a favour by shutting up and stop looking a fool.

And by using the IDIOT SAD SS **** MEMBER.....how many of us have you actually met, or grouped with to come to this conclusion??. Or is it just from what you read on here?.
As Rollie said...if you were there, why did the adds go to the SS Guy...and then he "somehow" got Danos aggro??.

I do hope that when the logs are posted (i hope they will be) and when/if Tepes is innocent, that a lot of apologies are gonna be posted on this forum. Can't see it coming myself though. !!

Also, please explain if you don't come from the UK or English is not your first language..because you are coming across as an incoherent person at the mo.

(k)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:

What sort of an answer is that?? (k) ...if you can't even respond to a simple question or two...who the hell is gonna listen to you anyway. I for one am not. You make no sense, and don't even try to explain what you are on about.

Sounds to me like you are just posting drivel to up your post count. Apart from that..what else can you be trying to achive by posting something as daft as (k) ??

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:

So? why didnt you get the 3 purple adds that come with danos?

Each post made by those that were there, avoiding questions like the one above just makes me think even more than these actually pulled it from tepes because they had been camping it 11 hours and think they deserved it.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Heath said:
What sort of an answer is that?? (k) ...if you can't even respond to a simple question or two...who the hell is gonna listen to you anyway. I for one am not. You make no sense, and don't even try to explain what you are on about.

Sounds to me like you are just posting drivel to up your post count. Apart from that..what else can you be trying to achive by posting something as daft as (k) ??

learn to speak and write polite my problem isnt you and i dont want to open conversation with you and i dont give a shit about you.Dont try to be famous and post all time after wait a proper answer so you can post reply again. This case is about an arti stolen not a personal differenece.
p.s. yer cant write well english.

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Edaemos said:
So? why didnt you get the 3 purple adds that come with danos?

Each post made by those that were there, avoiding questions like the one above just makes me think even more than these actually pulled it from tepes because they had been camping it 11 hours and think they deserved it.

ask Xfied :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
AmeinoN said:
ask Xfied :)

Ahh so you can quite easily come here and throw abuse about but when asked a question we all would like to hear the answer too you tell us to ask another. guess someone needs to create a story first of why they didn't get danos purple adds yet tepes did.

:puke:

AmeinoN

One of Freddy's beloved
Edaemos said:
Ahh so you can quite easily come here and throw abuse about but when asked a question we all would like to hear the answer too you tell us to ask another. guess someone needs to create a story first of why they didn't get danos purple adds yet tepes did.

:puke:

hm maybe you have right :clap:

Nicci

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
well..when you get posts like this (..) and (..) it stops becoming "due to one person posting" and I think it tarnishes the guild name..don't you?

Yes, I agree, but the quote I based my reply on was made before the remarks from Jugvayne and Ase.

Heath said:

Yes he did, and he did appologise for it.

Ofcourse you got every right to defend your guild, i would do the same :)

Marc

FH is my second home
AmeinoN said:

So you come on here acting the prick, so that means synergy guild policy is to all act like pricks? No, of course not.I have known Tepes in game for over 2 years, and comparing that to the times ive had the (mis)pleasure of meeting you in game id say you were the sad **** Keep your unfounded shite comments to yourself. Have you noticed on 9 out of 10 artifact stealing threads the common part of all is that "i was camping the artifact for x hours". It seems to me like this thread along with all the others is basically some dude pissed off cos he camped and didnt get the artifact and wants to blame someone for it.

Moona

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Looks like Moona is only giving comments on threads that involve SS at the mo..You got a thing for us??..do the thought of us typing a reply to you made you want us !!...wierdo...are you some sort of forum troll looking for SS threads to post on??. Or did somebody lift up a rock and release you?. Either way..i don't give a rats ass...This thread is not about you gunning for SS. It's about what happened at the GoV encounter.

if we really get to you that much..make your own thread dedicated to the Shadowlords Society. I am sure you will get all the replies you need there.

Also, don't whine about "the community". Last i saw this was a DAoC forum, not a "I used to be loved by DAoC forum".
The community can survive very well without input from you. Or, are you one of these people who finish working somewhere, and still hang around the factory gates 2 months later talking to anyone who wil listen?.

Myself...i am still waiting to see Xfied or Platins answer to Tepes's post earlier !!

well i love SS , one of my best friend was in that guild :)

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Extraterestrial said:
Stop this, is going to far.

Don't whine about SS, this has nothing to do with SS.

Me (Tepes) and other 2 irl friends were there, each playing 2 chars. 6 chars in total.

And now for XFied:

Report this to a GameMaster or to RightNow, they can check the logs.
Think about it first, you know what they can find out from logs:

- Tepes pulled Danos with Infuriate spell, Optymus (reaver from my grp) doted Danos, insta used on Danos and hit him with whyp.
- Mincer from other grp attack Danos with his pet (centaur patroller), aggroed Danos and track him to his grp. They all start hit Danos.
- Tepes and his grp still have all adds on them, killed all the adds, go close to other grp (who stole the pull) and ask them: "why you hit Danos after I pulled him?"
- They answered: "Non comprendes" ... the rest you know ...

If this will be ended with suspended account(s), will be your account(s) not mine, and you KNOW this.

Okay, so if you landed 2 hits on him. How could a pet get agro so easily lol?

Maybe you're so full of crap, its coming out of your mouth with no end?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Platin...you are really starting to get get confused with what this post was about..and what you are trying to turn it into.
I am willing to hear any explanation of what happened. But, still you skate around what happened. How many SS were there??..you still did not answer that. It would be a good start to see the numbers. Then start spoting stuff about 2fgs..3 fgs !!....wtf are you on about. We are not on about how different guild police things. We are on about this arti encounter, to which...none of the accusing side has come on with anything that explains anything. It's all "from my POV" etc.

And, then you start on about how we should run SS...eh..where did that come into it?. The title of the post is "Shadowlords Society Stealing Guard Of Valour"..not.."How to police the Shadowlords Society...Leave Comments Below"

get back on track...back to the accusations and answer OUR questions...we have been good enough to answer yours.

Well either you're illiterate or you haven't seen my post then mate!

Merchant-01

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:
Okay, so if you landed 2 hits on him. How could a pet get agro so easily lol?

First attack was paladin tauntshout. 99% probability the mob resisted.
Second was reaver DoT. Again, 99% probability of mob resist.
Third the reaver hit it with his whip. Probably unstyled, or low damage, hence not much agro for the centaur patroller to steal. Very viable.

Think about it before letting your fingers type.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Merchant-01 said:
First attack was paladin tauntshout. 99% probability the mob resisted.
Second was reaver DoT. Again, 99% probability of mob resist.
Third the reaver hit it with his whip. Probably unstyled, or low damage, hence not much agro for the centaur patroller to steal. Very viable.

Think about it before letting your fingers type.

So what is the probability of pet hitting him and getting agro ?

Or maybe those attacks didn't land, maybe it was actually our grp who pulled him.

Marc

FH is my second home
Platin said:

Or maybe those attacks didn't land, maybe it was actually our grp who pulled him.

Yeah cos then the adds would just run to tepes group wouldnt they :rolleyes:

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Platin said:

Want to tell us why you didnt get danos's adds, its a question you all seem to be avoiding?

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Yeah cos then the adds would just run to tepes group wouldnt they :rolleyes:

Well if you hit/agro danos patrollers/guards can agro you even though you didn't pull him. :touch:

Marc

FH is my second home
Platin said:
Well if you hit/agro danos patrollers/guards can agro you even though you didn't pull him. :touch:

Ok so now what you are saying is that Tepes group aggroed the guards? For that to happen he must of been in there taunting Danos. However, if as you say your minstrel pet pulled, Tepes must of taunted first otherwise, the pet would of been in danos camp and aggroed the guards too, which it never. In fact, tbh, if a mincer pulled with his pet, this is the equivalent of a "body pull" which would result in lots of adds agroing the pet, so it seems to me its a clear case of tepes was running back with Danos and adds to his "camp" and thats when the mincer pulled, hence no adds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom