Shadowlord Society stealing Guard of Valor

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
Proof:
sshot000.jpg

sshot001.jpg

sshot002.jpg

I was on Danos night camp for 11 hours till he popped. Me and my friends had logged our accounts on that spot so when he popped we logged them in. We let SS guys kill Eremai then we pulled Danos but they somehow got the agro, eventually we kept hitting him and got him on our side while he was running towards SS. After a while they came next to us and this is what happened...
We got all loot/drops except GoV which "mysteriously" got picked up by Edy after they added when Danos was at 40%.

Is there any way I can challenge the artifact which got stolen by me+my friends?

Marc

FH is my second home
Some AOR faggot stole an artifact from me once too, but rather than flaming your entire guild I spoke to your gm about it.

If shadowlords had stole your artifact, the SS GM would be there ordering guild members to do it, as by the looks of it, it was 2,3,4 members, shadowlords hardly stole it. In normal circumstances I would say "this is very bad behaviour and I hope you get it sorted" but as you felt the need to flame an entire guild for the behaviour of a few people I couldnt care less now.

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
i ll hook them up elsewhere so that you will be able to see the screenies, btw u misunderstood my intentions there, i ve been contacting SS members to find out who their GM is, no1 helped me on that... anyway i didnt intend to offend/flame/insult whole SS guild, only the minority that does such things :<

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
XFied said:
Proof:
sshot000.jpg

sshot001.jpg

sshot002.jpg

I was on Danos night camp for 11 hours till he popped. Me and my friends had logged our accounts on that spot so when he popped we logged them in. We let SS guys kill Eremai then we pulled Danos but they somehow got the agro, eventually we kept hitting him and got him on our side while he was running towards SS. After a while they came next to us and this is what happened...
We got all loot/drops except GoV which "mysteriously" got picked up by Edy after they added when Danos was at 40%.

Is there any way I can challenge the artifact which got stolen by me+my friends?

explain how a inf + 1 other person is gonna do danos... althought i wasn't there anyway

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
we were 1fg :) 2 mincers/1 servant necro/1 dsight necro/1 theurgist/3 clerics so it wasnt 1 infil + 1 more guy :))

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
If you got the first hit, GoV belongs to you, and a GM WILL give it back to you.

COC doesn't recognise 'camping', but if you get the first hit on a mob it's loot is yours.

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
XFied said:
Proof:
I was on Danos night camp for 11 hours till he popped.

Doesn't matter how long you were camping, camping artifacts only allows you to see when the mob popped.

XFied said:
Me and my friends had logged our accounts on that spot so when he popped we logged them in. We let SS guys kill Eremai then we pulled Danos but they somehow got the agro, eventually we kept hitting him and got him on our side while he was running towards SS. After a while they came next to us and this is what happened...

I looked at the screenies and agree, you did the most damage and you got the loot, if in fact you pulled danos first then you are correct the GoV should be yours. However saying that the Shadowlords stole your gov is idiotic, the guild as a whole didnt steal anything a few members "might" of, and trust me if they did the Gm's of the guild will deal with it accordingly.

Next time you post a whine thread, make sure you whine about people not guilds.

Nicci

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
If you got the first hit, GoV belongs to you, and a GM WILL give it back to you.

COC doesn't recognise 'camping', but if you get the first hit on a mob it's loot is yours.

Unless the other group was part of the BG, but i guess that wasn't the case here.

Painbringer

Fledgling Freddie
well the screenie says you have completed the encounter so imo the artifact should have been yours, doubt you will get it returned, it's probs activated now. SS are good bunch of ppl, I'm sure it is not normal for this sort of thing to happen :)

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

Agree with Eggy here, just coz you camp something doesn't mean the artifact is yours. However if you pulled first then the artifact should be yours.

What ever happened to playing fair? or did that never exist anyway.

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
However saying that the Shadowlords stole your gov is idiotic, the guild as a whole didnt steal anything a few members "might" of, and trust me if they did the Gm's of the guild will deal with it accordingly

Yes as I've pointed out above, my intention wasnt to offend/insult/flame the whole SS guild but only a minority of it which does things who arent right.

I'm apologizing once again, my bad english let you get a wrong picture of my accusations :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
If you engaged danos first but SS added on it, then just Rightnow it and let Requiel or Zenythe deal with it.

Then again you could ask the GM of SS for GoV back, if its been activated, i am sure they will be happy to buy you one for 40p from a CM :)

Then again maybe not.

Would reccommend you talk to SS GM and deal with it before sending Rightnow report, might be quicker.

there are two sides to every story, maybe SS want to say theres :fluffle:

XFied

Fledgling Freddie

bleh another sign of my bad english, i meant which was stolen by me+my friends

Marc

FH is my second home
XFied said:
i ll hook them up elsewhere so that you will be able to see the screenies, btw u misunderstood my intentions there, i ve been contacting SS members to find out who their GM is, no1 helped me on that... anyway i didnt intend to offend/flame/insult whole SS guild, only the minority that does such things :<

Ok apology accepted :) I do hope it gets sorted out :)

Jimmyjr

Fledgling Freddie
none of the above screenshots showing u hitting mob first, only shows u doing most damage and getting last hit not first.

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
Well, the rules in the US (Mythic) are that arti's that are dropped on the ground (after you kill Eremai for example) are not owned by anyone.
Not by the group that killed, so after you gank Danos for examples, anyone can run by and pick up the artifact that dropped.
Yes, it is retarded, but that is the approach they take in the US. Would be nice to see the European approach.
So basically, while Edy might not even have touched the mob, he is not doing anything illegal picking it up.
I do hope that GoA has a different take on this, but this is the approach Mythic has on it.
Regards, Glottis

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Ok there are no Gm's online atm but ive spoke to tepes and he says

"i pulled danos, run with him and adds to my group, mincer from Angels of Retribution(i think) pulled danos with his pet, i killed adds then ask them why they pulled danos after i had already pulled him"

"they answered me : non comprendes"

"after this my group hit danos too and loot gov"

Tepes says he pulled danos+adds first, you say you did, imho use rightnow as without screenies to prove that you pulled first its hard to judge tbh

If tepes did pull danos+adds and you pulled danos from him because you had "camped" it then id have to say tepes is in the right.

Edit: tepes just pm'd me to say he will post screenshots etc soon.

Thx

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:

well maybe, maybe not :wij: someone engage Chrissi just after i had started it, and they did more damage and got the artifact. To be honest i wasn't that bothered, what bothered me was that the offending person didn't even say sorry, all i got was a "tough luck".

So i sent a rightnow, I never got the artifact, i dont even know if the offending person got a week ban or a stiff word from a GM.

XFied

Fledgling Freddie
the non compredes part is right but the above part of them killing adds is rediculous, anyway i ll try having a word with one of the SS GMs tomorrow, im off duty now and will be on pc again tomorrow morning... hopefull this will get shorted out :)

thanks everyone for ur replies+concern :)

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Btw if the issue is rightnow'd chances are you wont get the artifact back, ive had someone steal CS from me, and luckily a Gm was online to ask the person involved to give it back. Had it gone to rightnow the person would have lost CS, got a ban and i would have lost CS.

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
XFied said:
Proof:
sshot000.jpg

sshot001.jpg

sshot002.jpg

Well i was the one who said "Non comprende", guilty ! And I apologize, was a very bad joke gone out of hand obviously. From what I saw, our minser pulled danos and we killed him while the Tepes group gathered around Danos right at the end(he was on 15-20% or something) and then they just picked up gov.

I feel sorry for X, he had camped there 4-5 hours before, while Tepes sells em on his cm.

Extraterestrial

Loyal Freddie
XFied said:
Proof:
sshot000.jpg

sshot001.jpg

sshot002.jpg

Hello,
here are the facts:

1. I (Tepes) pulled Danos with Infuriate pala spell, after this I start run to my grp with Danos and 7-8 adds after me.
2. Before I reached my grp location, a minstrel attack Danos with his pet (Centaur Patroller).
3. Centaur Patroller (mincer pet) hit Danos and get him aggro (easy to do this becouse I pulled Danos with Infuriate spell)
4. Me and my grp fight the adds.
5. After all add was dead I go and ask them " why you hit Danos after I pulled him?" , they answered me insolently : " non comprendes". Danos was at 94-95% HP at that time.
6. My grp start hit Danos, becouse was our pull.
7. Danos died, my grp looted GoV , they looted the rest of drops ( becouse they was hit Danos harder ).

I never steal anything from anybody, but I dont let anyone to steal something from me.
It's against CoC to hit the mob wich was pulled by other person/grp.

XFied, explain pls how my grp got aggro from Danos and all his guards if your grp , hipothetically, pulled Danos.

I dont fell guilty about anything happend there, was my pull and I got the GoV.

PS: They didn't let us kill Eramai, we just killed him when no one was arround, after Eramai was dead, a mincer from that grp asked me if Eramai dropped CS.

Marc

FH is my second home
Hes got a good point. How did Tepes group end up with all the adds and just your group with Danos?

Edaemos

Fledgling Freddie
Thats something i would like to know to the original poster, what did you do with Danos add's? if you indeed did pull first?

Tbh this is starting to sound more and more like a case of "i was camping this arti for x amount of hours so its ours" tepes pulls and the mincer pulls danos from him because you guys have been camping longer. Not saying this is what happened just sounds much like one of those situations.

Marc

FH is my second home
Platin said:
Well i was the one who said "Non comprende", guilty ! And I apologize, was a very bad joke gone out of hand obviously. From what I saw, our minser pulled danos and we killed him while the Tepes group gathered around Danos right at the end(he was on 15-20% or something) and then they just picked up gov.

I feel sorry for X, he had camped there 4-5 hours before, while Tepes sells em on his cm.

and you never sell any artifacts you farm? Ive been asked by you on countless occasions to help you with SoM

Platin

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
and you never sell any artifacts you farm? Ive been asked by you on countless occasions to help you with SoM

Ehm, you were asked once lol. No, I didn't sell that som. I traded it for jacinas sash and I have never sold an artifact above 5p(which was a winged helm about 10 years ago :)). If I got another som I would probably sell it tho! Did I say it was horribly morally wrong?

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Edaemos said:
Thats something i would like to know to the original poster, what did you do with Danos add's? if you indeed did pull first?

Tbh this is starting to sound more and more like a case of "i was camping this arti for x amount of hours so its ours" tepes pulls and the mincer pulls danos from him because you guys have been camping longer. Not saying this is what happened just sounds much like one of those situations.

Not sure but, mincer out of group hits danos, and runs (or tries too) kite adds away, rest of group pull danos and you get no adds.

Have done a similiar thing with a scout to pull danos and run, rest of group pull danos and you dont get the adds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom