Shadowblade petition.

S

Solid

Originally posted by old.Bubble
woah 10 pages i can't be arsed to read through that

Stop whining about a 10% damage reduction
You DF will still hit for 200+

^^ That tbh deserves MAJOR insults

its been THOROUGHLY tested in US and its between 20% and 30% total damage nerf depending on your LA spec.

if I could be arsed I would sit here and insult you bubble, but I cba cos ur a rather uninformed, unintelligent, lazy account hopping ALB :D

B

Berz Blackburn

Originally posted by froler-mid
i beat sb's all the time.

Infils >>> Sb's allready and they are gonna receive a nerf in the upcoming patch and you say its fair?

After the patch you would be so pleased to say : i ganked that sb

B

Berz Blackburn

u get evade 7 , enuff defense

Infil too....?

a buffed too nuts norse hp is over 2k hps.

they never go OVER 2k they barely touch it.

as it is now, no a SZ DONT need env.

True but you dont see SZ going for tanks do you?
Removing CS + ENV u have NO chance to kill one tank. Infils kill any tanks :rolleyes:

as for Vanish, bah , u should try it vs some sbs(vs other targets, sure, much easier).

When i m beeing Vanish+PA its when i 'm playin with my sb...

Or.....Excal infils sux? (reversing the post someone said about Pryd sb sucking)

B

Brunore

Originally posted by Berz Blackburn

Not true, Solid had a pic a while ago with 1999, Im sure 2000+ would be possible with capped SC gear and the right RA's

F

froler-mid

True but you dont see SZ going for tanks do you?
Removing CS + ENV u have NO chance to kill one tank. Infils kill any tanks :rolleyes:

When i m beeing Vanish+PA its when i 'm playin with my sb...

erm, ive seen screenshots with 2100hps. (your a kobold, deal with it :D)

erm, SZ on excal rip arms/pallys apart. ( relics do matter here thou...)

ok, lets sasy u get a succesfull 2nd PA in 1/10 try....worth it? - no.

B

Berz Blackburn

Ye Aug Con 5 + toughness 5 ?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

S

Solid

Froler your digging a deeper and deeper hole to cover up your bullshit now.

if an INFIL needs to try prove SB overpoweredness (is that a word, lol :D) by saying "50 Axe/LA sb WTFPWN!!!" then your quite sad.

If your so adamant that a Assasin variant of their realms LIGHT TANK is so super viable, wtf dont you go respec to a Merc with Stealth and Envenom and a bubble popper?

Whilst a SB could be dumb enough to spec:

50 Axe
50 Left Axe
34 Stealth
15 Envenom
10 CS

(With Full Autotrainng)

A pure Mercfil could equally spec:

50 Slash/Thrust (whatever you want)
50 DW
34 Stealth
34 Envenom
10 CS

(With Full Autotraining)

Please tell me how a Mercfil with 66 Weapon/DW, LIFEBANE AND 50 stealth at RR6 is LESS effective than your fabled Zerkblade?

When oh when are you gonna stop talking bullshit Froler?

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by Solid

When oh when are you gonna stop talking bullshit Froler?

when he got to RR10L10 ... probably much easier when the other assassins can't compete with an Infil anymore.

S

Solid

Froler lol

1.60 patch my SB capped at 1999hp with 70 +10 (creation) +75 (Items) +12 (Aug Con2) Constitution and capping Shaman buffs (+75 spec +50 base) with +200hp

Its IMPOSSIBLE to get 2000+ pre 1.61 without wasting more RA points into toughness 3 or Aug Con 3 (any dumb fuck SB that does this is stupid beyond belief)

In patch 1.61 that HP cap of yours (briton Infil Aug Con2/Toughness 2) can be raised by another 190hp which gets you fucking close to 2000hp. Add Aug Con 3 and Toughness 3 and MoA5 on a buffbpt and THEORETICALLY it IS possible for an infil to break 2000hp.

F

froler-mid

if an INFIL needs to try prove SB overpoweredness (is that a word, lol :D) by saying "50 Axe/LA sb WTFPWN!!!" then your quite sad.

Please tell me how a Mercfil with 66 Weapon/DW, LIFEBANE AND 50 stealth at RR6 is LESS effective than your fabled Zerkblade?

well a Zerkblade have the 'soon-to-bee-nerfed-by-30%-UBER LA'?

i dont belive in mercfils, most of them i know of have respecced now, and feel very gimped vs SZ.

Froler lol

1.60 patch my SB capped at 1999hp with 70 +10 (creation) +75 (Items) +12 (Aug Con2) Constitution and capping Shaman buffs (+75 spec +50 base) with +200hp

Its IMPOSSIBLE to get 2000+ pre 1.61 without wasting more RA points into toughness 3 or Aug Con 3 (any dumb fuck SB that does this is stupid beyond belief)

In patch 1.61 that HP cap of yours (briton Infil Aug Con2/Toughness 2) can be raised by another 190hp which gets you fucking close to 2000hp. Add Aug Con 3 and Toughness 3 and MoA5 on a buffbpt and THEORETICALLY it IS possible for an infil to break 2000hp.

well put 15 con at start, and voila!

its hard too argue when u think SZ (50axe/la) is dumb fucks aswell. As it is this spec who needs a NERF! ^^

Originally posted by old.Hellskor
when he got to RR10L10 ... probably much easier when the other assassins can't compete with an Infil anymore.

well, rr4 SZ 5shots me, that no fun.

F

Farnis

ok, lets sasy u get a succesfull 2nd PA in 1/10 try....worth it? - no.

Thats a LIE - ive seen screenshots of people doing it 100% of the time...my mate, who I was at band camp with could also use vanish effectively 100% of the time.

this guys definately a fotm vnboard troll. I will dance a fucking irish jig if infils get nerfed next. Not because I want them too, nobody wants the arse ripped out of a character - but theres so many arse holes jumping on the bandwagon that its souring the good ones out there. are you one of those ^^ ?:D

F

froler-mid

i giiiiive up, u win :D

sbs are all clearly gimped, pre patch and after patch :D

S

Solid

lol NOONE claimed SB in general were gimped prepatch.

With LA as it was a 5spec worked well, a SZ worked well, and even you fabled 50 Axe/LA ZERKBLADE worked well.

Critblade however ALWAYS sucked.

Its so flippin clear that LA was the ONLY GOD DAMN THING keeping SB in the assasin game.

They fucked LA royally over and voila, totally un-competitive post 1.62 SB.

Now our Shadowzerks, Soulblades and 5-specs suck JUST AS MUCH as our critblades.

Yipee yay yay.

Froler seems your ENTIRE argument has been based around a prenerf 50 Axe/LA Norse SB, esp those on excal with buffbotsa nd a 20% melee relic bonus (talk about SKEWED standpoint) when the damn thread was a response to the 1.62 POST NERF effects.

If before a Norse SB highy specced in LA had an edge over any otehr assasin (and imo it can only be an edge, with all the stuff SB DON'T GET) then post nerf we are rogered up the chunnel without lube.

LA is no longer viable for SB's, so ALL those disadvantages that stacked up to balance aganist LA now tip the scales right over n favor of Infils and to a lesser extent Nightshades.

I made a dev board post asking for Post nerf SB (yes the one thats been rogered up the chunnel) to be given Str/Dex based Thrusting weapons option.

It aint the solution, but its a flippin start, and even many Infs/NS agree that SB deserve a weapon type that utilises their primary stat and a diff damage type.

F

froler-mid

Froler seems your ENTIRE argument has been based around a prenerf 50 Axe/LA Norse SB, esp those on excal with buffbotsa nd a 20% melee relic bonus (talk about SKEWED standpoint) when the damn thread was a response to the 1.62 POST NERF effects.

lols, and then? i have several times said this in my posts...:rolleyes:

I made a dev board post asking for Post nerf SB (yes the one thats been rogered up the chunnel) to be given Str/Dex based Thrusting weapons option.

It aint the solution, but its a flippin start, and even many Infs/NS agree that SB deserve a weapon type that utilises their primary stat and a diff damage type.

i said this aswell, give sb's a gimped thrust line. cant see why not..

T

toughguy

You perform duel shadows perfectly!
You hit standardnewbbuffblade for 120 (-60) damage!

standardnewbbuffblade attakcs you with his axe!
you are hit for 276 damage!

kthxbye

S

Solid

yer ofc, buffbotted (yeah notice the bit after u kill Cylian where all the buffs drop off?) SB specced 39 axe/la hitting for between 160 and 130 main hand and a nice crit on the middle hit is like "OMGWTFPWN!!!" and warrants "OMGWTFNERFDF4TEHWIN!!!"

your such a dumbass, yet again an infil with a screenshot proving their stupidity

S

Solid

btw dont mind the post farm, more fun than editing my last post...

cylian uses a 4.0 speed cleaver mainhand, pretell what speed weapons your using in that wonderful screenshot?

F

froler-mid

HAhahahaha my kobold has 1313hp with only con I and toughness I :)) /flex

i just checked, i got 1314hps!!!!!!!!!1111111111111

owned imo :D

S

Solid

not as owned as you have been in this thread tho froler :D

RR9 aitn gonan save ya from TEHSBZERG :D

F

froler-mid

not as owned as you have been in this thread tho froler :D

RR9 aitn gonan save ya from TEHSBZERG :D

feels like its every 5spec sb on pryd vs me :D

pls dont talk tehsbzerg, thats another 10 pages oO

O

old.Hellskor

Originally posted by toughguy
http://loe.effectus.dk/steve/doublefrost4tehwin.jpg

wish i could get that damage off 34 wepspec!

check the damage from that frost stallion ...

that's not just a 'little' damage add.

wish I could deal the kind of damage that thing does :eek7:

P.S. how the hell did you set that horsie on me there anyway ?
thought range on Pets is ~1500 to command them to attack.

T

toughguy

Not sure really you were stood there and i was running towards you hammering the attack button sometimes it attacks even in u stealth1-2secs before. How much does it hit for on leather anyway cos when i mess up it hits me for 120ish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom