i can tell u from experience the taste is sour
u ve had your moment in the sun, now step back and let others have theirs

P

pudzy

Originally posted by old.[BF]MaD
time for sbs to taste the nerfbat imo

Moment in the sun? your so full of shit tbh. Infils have always had the edge, its just that everyone who plays one, bar about 4 infils, has no fucking clue how the hell to use their char. Ns's need to have teh ability to have slower spd weps imo, maybe hp upgrade would have been more usefull to those.

Remove stealth and all stealthers imo.

D

Damon_D

time for sbs to taste the nerfbat imo

Would you like a re-fill for that empty brain sir ???

O

old.[BF]MaD

say what u want

i dont believe solo sbs should be able to take down buffed rr6 tanks ALONE - period
so yes they needed a nerf , if the nerf is too hard i cant tell yet.

but they definately needed a nerf.

G

Glyph_mid

You've been beaten by an SB, with you being buffed?, thats simply amazing...very amazing, you being a merc and all

Ive not met a single merc I could beat if they were fully buffed and myself being fully buffed, most of them didnt even have to purge or use IP

Z

zapzap

must be a very gimp merc to loose to a sb even buffed .

Z

zapzap

LOL @ people whiining over sb being good, have u ever tried to land a 200 PA and fell uber ? the class is so good it needs a buff bot to do a 400 damage on a caster IMO its to uber then .

G

Glacier

pre 1.62 buffbotted shadowzerkers are very hard... post 1.62 they will have to spec high CS and use garrote/acilles heel like others arassains... no stun style tho... so after 1.62 i would have to say SB will be the worst of all the asassains.. sadly.. even when buffed

O

old.Elrond

time for sbs to taste the nerfbat imo i can tell u from experience the taste is sour

Madtank - RR6+ - Mercenary Master (inactive til people learn how not to zerg)
Madnuts - RR3+ - Minstrel Virtuoso (inactive til people learn how not to zerg)
Mad - RR5L3 - Minstrel Virtuoso (retired november 2002)

Since when have those classes ever been nerfed? And since when has a sb ever been able to kill a buffed rr6 merc HAHA..thats the funniest one, I wouldn't even try it if I was buffed and he wasn't. PA's for under 200 on tank classes are the norm, about 300-350 on casters, any tank unless warder rank or lower is a viable target, myrmidon can be tricky, and dont even try rr4 unless you are sure they are unbuffed and you are, and that you can also land a PA style...and if you think its cos I've got gimped gear or suck go check the link in my sig.

However you REALLY proved your stupidity by saying sb's should use crit styles...let me think, I'll just spec 50 crit 50 sword 34 stealth 34 venom, equip 2 weapons for double poison and CS style away with no damage penalty....OH WAIT, I can't do that because I'm not an overpowered infiltrator with 2.5 spec points and no penalty for using 2 weapons with zero spec in DW. I know what I'll do instead, brilliant idea, I'll equip a slow ass 2h weapon for an extra 100 PA damage, and get my arse handed to me by every assasin on the planet.

Also, for your information, the reason SZ's hit so hard is because they SACRIFICE their whole CS line to be able to melee harder, and then infils whine for damage nerf, completely overlooking the fact that they can PA>CD people and the SZ can't

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by old.Elrond
Since when have those classes ever been nerfed? And since when has a sb ever been able to kill a buffed rr6 merc HAHA..thats the funniest one, I wouldn't even try it if I was buffed and he wasn't. PA's for under 200 on tank classes are the norm, about 300-350 on casters, any tank unless warder rank or lower is a viable target, myrmidon can be tricky, and dont even try rr4 unless you are sure they are unbuffed and you are, and that you can also land a PA style...and if you think its cos I've got gimped gear or suck go check the link in my sig.

However you REALLY proved your stupidity by saying sb's should use crit styles...let me think, I'll just spec 50 crit 50 sword 34 stealth 34 venom, equip 2 weapons for double poison and CS style away with no damage penalty....OH WAIT, I can't do that because I'm not an overpowered infiltrator with 2.5 spec points and no penalty for using 2 weapons with zero spec in DW. I know what I'll do instead, brilliant idea, I'll equip a slow ass 2h weapon for an extra 100 PA damage, and get my arse handed to me by every assasin on the planet.

Also, for your information, the reason SZ's hit so hard is because they SACRIFICE their whole CS line to be able to melee harder, and then infils whine for damage nerf, completely overlooking the fact that they can PA>CD people and the SZ can't

:eek:
-where did i say u should use crit styles ?
-my merc hasnt been nerfed becuz he was a gimp since start of the game unlike your DF-spamming char.
-and calling me sucky or having sucky equipment ? sure. Only 2 sbs have killed me ONCE in true 1vs1. That was with haste , end buff , dmg add and 48 shammy buffs. but the fact that a rr7 sb can chew thru a rr6 tank's 4500 hps (after ip) in less then 30 secs is asking for a nerf.

And if u are afraid of taking on tanks with a buffbotted sb rr5+,in this patch, i say YOU need to take a look at your equipment / skills.

also, the fact that a sb can debuff the weaponskill of a buffed tank to BELOW his own weaponskill (buffed sb has 13xx , debuffed tank 12xx) + the LA styles make him too powerful.

I never said the nerf is GOOD , i said they needed one, but as we all know , mythic dont test , they just DO.

S

SilverHood

if only 2 sb's have killed you, why do they need to be nerfed?

retard

NEXT!

C

Cami

say what u want

i dont believe solo sbs should be able to take down buffed rr6 tanks ALONE - period
so yes they needed a nerf , if the nerf is too hard i cant tell yet.

but they definately needed a nerf.

So, solo sb's took down your merc? Maybe you suck? Maybe you didnt wear any armor? Maybe the sb got lucky and you were afk sitting? Anyway, its not impossible for any class to kill any other class, just need tactic.
But i must say; taking down a buffed merc solo have never happened to me, pa'ing a guy for 200ish and not seeing his hp move is fun ^^

Originally posted by SilverHood

retard

NEXT!

what he said

O

opoc

Originally posted by pudzy
Moment in the sun? your so full of shit tbh. Infils have always had the edge, its just that everyone who plays one, bar about 4 infils, has no fucking clue how the hell to use their char. Ns's need to have teh ability to have slower spd weps imo, maybe hp upgrade would have been more usefull to those.

Remove stealth and all stealthers imo.

Damn straight!

O

old.[BF]MaD

Originally posted by SilverHood

retard

NEXT!

because they are good players ?

and judging from sb deathspam in emain ?

i am not the only tank that has been killed by sbs over and over again ?

this discussion is pointless as always. every sb will say "i m not overpowered" and everyone else says they are.

G

Gallak

I get killed by solo infs and NSs all the time :( I also get killed by champs, and chanters, a wizzie once killed me in 2 spells and paladins tend to kill me too cos they outheal my damage, friars are really evil :( I say nerf them all tbh.

S

shadowhaxxor

maybe you orgot to tell midgard got strengh relics in excalibur.

LA is ok , but what pple say is that if LA is nerfed coz we are supposed to be like other assasins we would like to have the same choices in dmg [ ak: thrust] a stun style post evade and good RAs

Z

zapzap

Silly game this everybody whiining about other classes but FFS NERF chanters :p

P

pudzy

[BF]MaD you wont win teh arguement m8, you have no evidence, you've never played a stealther, and ya siggy makes you look like a prat, ''retiring chars because of zerges''.

O

old.[BF]MaD

never played a stealther ? -> lol
u ver never played on exca.
roleplaying here and getting 6+ lvl 50s makes u an expert in stealth chars and rvr then i expect ?

A

Artemls

never played a stealther ? -> lol
u ver never played on exca.
roleplaying here and getting 6+ lvl 50s makes u an expert in stealth chars and rvr then i expect ?

Hahah, so Prydwen is a roleplaying server now also :D

O

old.Elrond

-where did i say u should use crit styles ?
-my merc hasnt been nerfed becuz he was a gimp since start of the game unlike your DF-spamming char.
-and calling me sucky or having sucky equipment ? sure. Only 2 sbs have killed me ONCE in true 1vs1. That was with haste , end buff , dmg add and 48 shammy buffs. but the fact that a rr7 sb can chew thru a rr6 tank's 4500 hps (after ip) in less then 30 secs is asking for a nerf.
And if u are afraid of taking on tanks with a buffbotted sb rr5+,in this patch, i say YOU need to take a look at your equipment / skills.
also, the fact that a sb can debuff the weaponskill of a buffed tank to BELOW his own weaponskill (buffed sb has 13xx , debuffed tank 12xx) + the LA styles make him too powerful.
I never said the nerf is GOOD , i said they needed one, but as we all know , mythic dont test , they just DO.

You are full of shit man :) you claim you have tasted how bitter nerfs are yet you have never played a character to get nerfed, certainly never played a shadowblade, in fact all your characters have got is love. Don't even think of trying to lecture me on my skills or equipment..I've had enough experience to know that there are some classes you DO NOT pick on when high RR, and funnily enough those are the classes you think I can rip through in under 30 seconds....please, get a clue and come back when you've found it.

This bit is best;

"sbs have killed me ONCE in true 1vs1. That was with haste , end buff , dmg add and 48 shammy buffs. but the fact that a rr7 sb can chew thru a rr6 tank's 4500 hps (after ip) in less then 30 secs is asking for a nerf."

WHAT PLANET ARE YOU FROM....planet ignorant? planet uninformed? planet plain stupid sounds right to me. You claim sb's tear apart rr6 tanks then you freely admit you have only ever been killed twice? planet contradiction maybe. And for your information there is almost no difference between a rr5 and a rr7 shadowblade, couple more passive ra's maybe nothing vast...duels are always equal I can guarantee you that and yet you seem to think high rank sb's are gods. Buffed or not there is not much chance of a sb taking out a rr6 tank unless he's a complete moron (maybe that is the issue?) I'm not going to be foolish enough to say it's never happened because it will have, laws of probability etc, but I'm fed up of dumb ass people like you talking like it happens on a regular basis and its no big deal...

...of course I'm obviously lying, I'll log on in 10 mins, run out in emain, rip up a few fully buffed rr6 tanks no sweat and be home in time for tea, I'm used to people telling me what my class can do when they have never played it, clearly they are more informed than I am... I'll just shut up yeh? earning rr5 through unbuffed mostly solo encounters is nothing compared to your supreme knowledge of shadowblades.

O

old.Elrond

what about those damn scouts, i got hit for 550 then 640 yesterday (non crit shots)...is that overpowered? ;) who know's, I don't object to it anyway, u guys shoot hard, i get over it etc, seems some ppl seem to hold a lasting grudge though.

O

old.Emma

omg an SB shouldn`t be able to kill a rr6+ tank on there own o_O if they do they need a nurf.

what does that say about rr3 infiltrators that regularly kill mid/hib tanks solo.

or the fact that infils can totally annhilate 90% of mids tanks. Ive seen thanes/skalds/warriors and zerkers die to infils and not just low rr ones either ive seen rr6/7 tanks get killed by infils a hell of a lot.

these tanks may have been buffed or unbuffed but still an INFIL killed them on his own.. omfg nurf them please.

O

old.[BF]MaD

elrond

come play on exca and take on salamurhaaja / rayne on 1v1 as a tank. if any tank fights them their chances to win are 20-40%.

Rayne can take out rr5+ tanks of any kind. Again , if u are scared to take on rr5+ tanks , u are gimped no matter what u say.
tho i should know better then to discuss problems in the game like this with people as clueless as u.

u claiming it doesnt matter if a rr5+ tank is buffed or unbuffed , he will kick ur ass anyway ? good show ! here s a cracker :m00:

in the post after it u make it seem as scouts are overpowered ? go cry more ?
i can now bring up the arguement "it was a crit and the scout had this and that type of luck and u ve never played a scout so u are a noob in the matter ?" - like u just did

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom