V

VodkaFairy

Here is me ingame and me irl:

vodkafairy-big.jpg

me.jpg

Don't laugh :p

A

Ambulance

Your wearing too many clothes for us to make a constructive decision Vodkafairy, Please ..etc etc :D

P.S do you really think its a good idea to post a pretty nice pic of yourself(if it is) on BW with all this teenage hormones around, I think you may be the cause of some sore wrists and smeared monitor screens by the end of the weekend. :p

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Ambulance
Your wearing too many clothes for us to make a constructive decision Vodkafairy, Please ..etc etc :D

P.S do you really think its a good idea to post a pretty nice pic of yourself(if it is) on BW with all this teenage hormones around, I think you may be the cause of some sore wrists and smeared monitor screens by the end of the weekend. :p

I want to compete with Seeaira! :)

ps. No I won't take more clothes off for you, especially not after your P.S :p

A

Ambulance

ps. No I won't take more clothes off for you, especially not after your P.S

Any chance of you putting a picture with less clothes on the MID board on Monday night about 20.00 GMT then :D

We will trade you a relic for it ;)

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Ambulance
Any chance of you putting a picture with less clothes on the MID board on Monday night about 20.00 GMT then :D

We will trade you a relic for it ;)

:ROFLMAO:

Dream on! :)

J

Jiggs

is it very bright in your house or something?

anyways taranee is best imo!!

how can you compete with 'is 18 and comes from sweden'!!!!

you can't end of story ;)

S

seeaira

Vodka /Surrender

Hands up Vodka , you win! lol How in the world can I compete with that!! Ahem... I would say prove its you with another pic so we know its REAL... but then I would be implying that you were lying eh? and that would make me a poor looooser lol well its just that most people who play woman on daoc are hairy old men... take Herbal for example. oops did I say that? Someone slap me lol:rolleyes:

Anyhooo here it is..

Sexiest woman in real life who plays Daoc award goes toooooo

VodkaFairy

Sexiest Char on Mid goes to....

VodkaFairy !!!!!

Sexiest Alb Char goes to...

Taranee !!!

And poor hib... they dont get a sexy char award:doh:

:bazbeer:

P.S.... Vodka meet me at Amg in mid for your award :: smiles innocently::

C

chosen

Re: Vodka /Surrender

Originally posted by seeaira
Hands up Vodka , you win! lol How in the world can I compete with that!! Ahem... I would say prove its you with another pic so we know its REAL... but then I would be implying that you were lying eh? and that would make me a poor looooser lol well its just that most people who play woman on daoc are hairy old men... take Herbal for example. oops did I say that? Someone slap me lol:rolleyes:

Anyhooo here it is..

Sexiest woman in real life who plays Daoc award goes toooooo

VodkaFairy

Sexiest Char on Mid goes to....

VodkaFairy !!!!!

Sexiest Alb Char goes to...

Taranee !!!

And poor hib... they dont get a sexy char award:doh:

:bazbeer:

P.S.... Vodka meet me at Amg in mid for your award :: smiles innocently::

when did mid get lurikeens ?

V

VodkaFairy

Really I don't think it matters how you look in real life, I for one am not playing daoc (used to play anyway..) to be myself. I like my ickle lurikeen and I like the friends I have alot. Me and many others will probably go to the same game as their friends after daoc.

I don't care about the looks of someone on the other end of the game really. Yes it does sound like a cliche' :eek:

I think the third girl listed on that rl-pics website is great, the description is just so funny :D Better crazy then boring imo :p

Would love to meet your pally at amg seeaira but I'm affraid my dad blocked daoc. Check my 'leaving...' thread in exc/hib forums. Still hanging out on the forums 'cause I'm not too bothered I lost the game but not being able to communicate with my guild/friends really pisses me off :(

ps. Seeaira you're much cuter :p You get the award instead!! :p

A

Arnor

omg, vodkafairy= cutest person ive seen in a while :blush:

:wub:

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by elerand
:puke:

As I said in my goodbye thread I'm really sorry our friendship ended in a big argument, can't you just put me on ignore and be done with it? :(

S

seeaira

Ahh and I was hoping we could have a great get together and for once put an end to the war between hib and alb and bring peace to our land... ahem... lol

I will have to check out why you are not playing....tbh I dont look on here as much as I should. But I didnt play Daoc for 3 months because the morons at goa could not give me my lost subcription password... so after being gone for so long.. everyone was 50 by the time I got back :(

Anyways... sorry for calling you a ugly mid.. you seem so sweet and now i feel bad :doh:
And come back ASAP so we can have a little "one on one" in the snow :) :p ;)

C

chosen

;) ahh you get my joke you are a smart one... lol

ofc im smart, going to sauavge now, come out so i can crush ur plate :D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
Really I don't think it matters how you look in real life, I for one am not playing daoc (used to play anyway..) to be myself. I like my ickle lurikeen and I like the friends I have alot. Me and many others will probably go to the same game as their friends after daoc.

I don't care about the looks of someone on the other end of the game really. Yes it does sound like a cliche' :eek:

I think the third girl listed on that rl-pics website is great, the description is just so funny :D Better crazy then boring imo :p

Would love to meet your pally at amg seeaira but I'm affraid my dad blocked daoc. Check my 'leaving...' thread in exc/hib forums. Still hanging out on the forums 'cause I'm not too bothered I lost the game but not being able to communicate with my guild/friends really pisses me off :(

ps. Seeaira you're much cuter :p You get the award instead!! :p

yes, you are right looks doesnt matter that much, but when you got so much of em, its kinda hard to focus on the other parts ;)

but hey, in daoc its all down to the personal qualities.

and crazy beats boring everyday, with a few exceptions. (like having a really boring person company probably beats having a crazy axe-murderer as company :p

S

seeaira

:eek2: You wouldnt hit a lady with a sword would you????
Plus... im so gimped right now... shhh dont tell anyone but im a 2handed pally... lol But I do have some tricks up my plate so ... I would kick your ass of course :) After all ... On A bet from Loxy I made it down to the inq ramp in DF with my lvl 25 minst without help and without dying once.... so come out where ever you are let me have a peice of ya :D

V

VodkaFairy

Ahh and I was hoping we could have a great get together and for once put an end to the war between hib and alb and bring peace to our land... ahem... lol

I will have to check out why you are not playing....tbh I dont look on here as much as I should. But I didnt play Daoc for 3 months because the morons at goa could not give me my lost subcription password... so after being gone for so long.. everyone was 50 by the time I got back :(

Anyways... sorry for calling you a ugly mid.. you seem so sweet and now i feel bad :doh:
And come back ASAP so we can have a little "one on one" in the snow :) :p ;)

I feel sorry for you :( I have exactely the same problem, not due to GOA but a nightshade simply levels very very slow. You know Tankster? The one that is the first RR10 on the english servers? Well I stood next to her in bg1 and I'm not even level 50 yet. It's soo frustrating when you fall behind your friends every time :(

Would be alot of fun having a picknick in the snow with lots of albs and hibbies :D Bring some brits! :)

C

chosen

Plus... im so gimped right now... shhh dont tell anyone but im a 2handed pally... lol But I do have some tricks up my plate so ... I would kick your ass of course :) After all ... On A bet from Loxy I made it down to the inq ramp in DF with my lvl 25 minst without help and without dying once.... so come out where ever you are let me have a peice of ya :D

who said sword ? :D
im an hammer skald :D :D :D

V

VodkaFairy

You enter combat mode and target [Seeaira].
You look at [Seeaira] and are stunned by the beauty!
You cannot seem to move.
You died, type /release to return to your bind point.

:D

A

Arnor

Originally posted by VodkaFairy
You enter combat mode and target [Seeaira].
You look at [Seeaira] and are stunned by the beauty!
You cannot seem to move.
You died, type /release to return to your bind point.

:D

who said looks couldnt kill? :clap:

S

seeaira

Hey ... I know what you mean i JUST dinged 49 lastnight doing my epic lol I think I have been on a year now so im now the SLOWEST lvling char in alb.. hey someone give me my award now. Why dont you and I get together and do some pling together lol wouldnt that be a sight lol And.. what that means in my book is.. Act like you are a minst and sit back on our asses and let the men do all the work.. :clap: :clap: hey... ive done it! lol
Just show up every now and they and say .. "Oh you are working so hard, good job boys" and off you go back to your movie lol
So what lvl are you then?

A

Arnor

Hey ... I know what you mean i JUST dinged 49 lastnight doing my epic lol I think I have been on a year now so im now the SLOWEST lvling char in alb.. hey someone give me my award now. Why dont you and I get together and do some pling together lol wouldnt that be a sight lol And.. what that means in my book is.. Act like you are a minst and sit back on our asses and let the men do all the work.. :clap: :clap: hey... ive done it! lol
Just show up every now and they and say .. "Oh you are working so hard, good job boys" and off you go back to your movie lol

:ROFLMAO: this is SO true :D

"nice work guys, keep it up" :D

you noticed how female chars tend to get more money when asking for it from high-lvls?

Who said chivalry was dead?

C

chosen

Arnor give me cash, just used everything on crafting yesterday :D

V

VodkaFairy

Very good idea :D Come on Arnor, you PL both of us! :)

My nightshade is level 46.4 now, RR3L1 and 400 alchemy.. Congrats on level 49 you! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom