New Char Pics...

S

seeaira

I used to play a game called "Vampire" before I came to DaoC ... the game allowed you to make your own skins.. thats where I met Taranee... she made skins for Vampire... IMHO these here are much better then the new SI chars... take a look and see what you think.. I think she is great with making these models.

Good job Taranee... just wish we could play them on daoc :/

http://www.onfire.homestead.com/newchars.html

K

kares

I agree, great job Nee! And this might not be the place but... why do you get to be the American Princess? I want a recount of the votes... im in there somewhere.

S

seeaira

Originally posted by rure
what kinda game is Vampire? MMORPG?

Yes Vampire is... its just like Daoc in alot of ways but you dont have to pay to play. Of course alot less people... But you can make your own world and people can come to your place... fight off wolfs.. mobs and then relax in your home and chat lol its more of a chat and social place then anything else but a BIG role playing place... I played for almost 3 years and I loved it.

S

seeaira

dont be jealous Amber dear...

Originally posted by kares
I agree, great job Nee! And this might not be the place but... why do you get to be the American Princess? I want a recount of the votes... im in there somewhere.

LoL you bitch!! :p
Well... seeing how there was already a vote and I WON!!!! We dont need a re count! lol And anyways Amber you are just jealous cause you dont get that title.. :-p

And anyways.. if you could pick my title what would it be huh? :rolleyes:

S

Spellsinger

Sounds interesting, any webpage I can check out, and maybe get some info about this Vampire?

I havent had my daily dose of roleplay since the MUD I played on went down a couple of weeks ago, and its to bad not many people rp in Daoc.

S

Sol-

YOG SAYS HI!

(ps he has a spasticated eye twitch :()

E

elerand

Originally posted by seeaira
Yes Vampire is... its just like Daoc in alot of ways but you dont have to pay to play. Of course alot less people... But you can make your own world and people can come to your place... fight off wolfs.. mobs and then relax in your home and chat lol its more of a chat and social place then anything else but a BIG role playing place... I played for almost 3 years and I loved it.

I used to play all the whitewolf stuff and I was eager to play the pc game online too, sadly my ISP is crap and I couldn't connect, nerf ISPS!

O

old.Xarr

i love the dark elf one.. but that's just because i like blue women :uhoh:

oh and /agree arnor ;)

V

VodkaFairy

Rofl was fun hugging in odins this evening venum. :D Didn't have much luck with the ports later, sorry :(

E

Elixir

lol

you missed one port then couldn't be arsed catching the next, admit it!

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by -Laand-
lol

you missed one port then couldn't be arsed catching the next, admit it!

Missed two ports and wanted to play my heroine for a bit. :p

E

Elixir

Liar!! how can you miss two ports.

Id wait forever for you though ;)

O

old.Wildfire

Those are pretty cool :) I particularly like the cloak on the middle one, that must have taken a fair while...

I assume you work with a tablet or a high definition scanner?

Used to do some skinning work myself, some of my stuff can be found on the Unreal Fortress website now :) I just used to work in photoshop and DP3D with a mouse though, couldn't afford a decent tablet :(

S

seeaira

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Those are pretty cool :) I particularly like the cloak on the middle one, that must have taken a fair while...

I assume you work with a tablet or a high definition scanner?

Used to do some skinning work myself, some of my stuff can be found on the Unreal Fortress website now :) I just used to work in photoshop and DP3D with a mouse though, couldn't afford a decent tablet :(

Since shes off line right now i cant ask, but im think she uses something called Milk Shape.. not sure though... but she has loads of skins she did for vampire.. here are some of her older ones..

http://www.geocities.com/collections_of_skins/

B

bishibosh

wow those are impressive, maybe whoever it was in mythic who invented the inconnu could stand down for u nee? :)

H

Hatt

Vodka i killed you in odins once.. im so sorry :(
feel REALY bad about it :(
Forgive me? :(
:(

:wub:´s

S

Spellsinger

I think I might aswell answer my own question regarding the game Vampire, heh I didnt know it was Vampire the Masquerade your were talking about. For those that wants some info on it, you can check out:

http://www.activision.com/games/vampire/
http://www.planetvampire.com/

A great game, in both single player and multiplayer(to bad I couldnt get it to work on the internet)

Aswell as http://www.white-wolf.com , if you want some info on the Vampire pnp game.

Oh, and I forgot to say before, very well done skins Taranee, have you done both the models and textures?

T

taranee

i use paintshop pro for texture and milkshape 3d for the model, thats all :)

B

bishibosh

Originally posted by taranee
i use paintshop pro for texture and milkshape 3d for the model, thats all :)
u make it sound so easy :) lol

Users who are viewing this thread