Sexiest char!!!

R

ravenslore

Instead of the usual who is hardest question lets do a who is sexiest question :)
U cant choose yourself and yes im bored :)

C

-chancer-

Maryann an Stina

or

Lolls an minx
irl ofc

R

rure

treon, adari, elahim or apathy. cant make up my mind :(

S

SotH-Byffa

Zorena Noobhealor/Silverstar

or

Silvia Saint

M

moo_work

Originally posted by ravenslore
Instead of the usual who is hardest question lets do a who is sexiest question :)
U cant choose yourself and yes im bored :)

GO OUTSIDE

S

Sloth

:rolleyes:

How sexy in-game character is? :rolleyes:

From the fact there is only limit on who you can be,
So most look the same,

<shudders>

Am not going to comment any more...

L

loxleyhood

RegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegturRegtur

K

Kagato.

Seeaira (got to say that or i'll get into trouble. :p )

Though a couple of the norse chicks are really sexy too, not gonna mention names though as I have a hard enough time bringing myself to kill them as it is.

A

Arnor

some alb chick, red hair cant remember name. she was H-O-T hot in RL. atleast on her webpage.

And nydira too, if shes the one to the left in the piccie of she&friend ;)

edit: ahaa, kagato knew it. but wasnt it Sseaira? (know you were kidding btw ;) )

edit2: did i say pretty hot? ofc i ment H-O-T HOT ;)

A

Arnor

thats the one ;)

GiF taranee/seeaira/ilmater getting "aquainted", or am I just being disturbing now? :p

but seriously, nice cute chicks all three of you :wub:

V

VodkaFairy

Originally posted by Arnor2
thats the one ;)

GiF taranee/seeaira/ilmater getting "aquainted", or am I just being disturbing now? :p

but seriously, nice cute chicks all three of you :wub:

Pah you never seen me IRL :p

B

bishibosh

another vote for seeaira here, u mids/hibs realy missed out :p

A

Arnor

no, so how can i compliment you on your excellent looks then? ;)

subtitle - GiF picTaR!!

edit: points at vodka (looked like i'd be posting under your post, hence no reference etc)

S

seeaira

Kagato! lol I can not believe you posted that link lol Isnt this about the sexiest CHAR ... not the real life person... and in that case my red head pally isnt that sexy lol ... Although she sold for 3plat at the slave thing lo (what crazy guy gave up 3 plat for my pally?? lol ) and 2 runner up in the Miss Alb.. but HEY whos counting!!! ... lol :rolleyes:

I vote for Taranee :-D Shes not only the cutest and sexiest but shes a BLONDE Scout lol

http://www.onfire.homestead.com/taranee.html

:clap: :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom