Serving suggestion

Lester

One of Freddy's beloved
True story:

My missus was in Asda yesterday when this woman came in and proceeded to harangue the customer service staff:

"I'm going to sue you! I'll get trading standards on to you, you bastards!" etc.

The customer support lady tried to calm her down and asks what the problem is.

The woman holds up a disposable BBQ - the tin foil ones with the picture of sausages and burgers gently grilling on the front - "There's no fucking sausages in here you robbin bastards!"

The Customer service people try to keep a straight face and explain that the box isn't supposed to come with food, it's just a BBQ. After a while the woman calms down and accepts the situation and with a resigned sigh, says
" I suppose I might as well get the other two boxes out of the freezer then"

At that point the staff finally cracked and pissed themselves laughing.

Is it just Stoke people who are super-thick?

Paradroid

Fledgling Freddie
The scary thing is, she's on the precipice of starting a fire.

This is the reason we have idiotic signs up everywhere warning us of the dumbest things, it's to protect these people!

Forget "Batteries Not Included", more like "Child Not Included".

I think the staff should have bunged in some sausages for her! "Sorry madame! Here you go. Do come again." hehe. Watch the faces the next time she comes in, insisting that she got meat in the last one!

Thread Topic said:
Serving Suggestion

Marinaded in sedative, seductively wrapped in a tight-tangy straight jacket, presented on a bed of manacles, in a beautifully prepared padded room.

:m00:

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
BT turned my business broadband off yesterday, the reason was...........THEY COCKED UP! "It was a mistake sir" so I say "when will you turn it on, 1 hour, 2 hours?" "Monday sir" was the reply.

Is it just Stoke people and BT who are thick?

.Wilier.

One of Freddy's beloved
Mrs Wil works in a swanky hotel, apparently they have to issue a warning to the restraunt customers that:

"Puddings may be hot and can burn......"

Since someone sued them after eating Sticky Toffee pudding and getting a blistered mouth on the hot stickiness.*

*cue all kinds of "hot stickyness" jokes.

~Yuckfou~

Lovely person
When I was in my late teens I had a job in a menswear shop.
Over Xmas/New Year we had a sale on. There was a large banner in the shop window...

"50% OFF 3 PIECE SUITS"

A couple of scousers came in and asked me where the furniture department was.

Collino

Fledgling Freddie
Trem said:
BT turned my business broadband off yesterday, the reason was...........THEY COCKED UP! "It was a mistake sir" so I say "when will you turn it on, 1 hour, 2 hours?" "Monday sir" was the reply.

Is it just Stoke people and BT who are thick?

Agreed

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom