Server down... did I miss anything?

A

Asq

Can't log in on exc... did I miss a goa announcement about repairs?

D

drerranwan

its says my password is incorrect blabla...same with you ?

A

Asq

Nope, just that I cannot connect to update server... wait a while and try again :(

F

fragoverrule

Same here.. cannot conneto to update server

L

Legolias

I think there's a router blown up somewhere -- I can't connect either.

May I ask where you are all from?

I'm from holland and experiencing the same problem.

L

lieneera

same here and also from the netherlands :(
sitting with 2irl friends and all cant connect

D

devilnl

Same here (The Netherlands)

Wasting another day waiting.
I also cant connect to
xxx.camelot-europe.xxx
when i do

Tracert xxx..camelot-europe.xxx
or Ping xxx.camelot-europe.xxx
It doesnt seem to be a connection problem :'(
---
cant typ urls :)

D

drerranwan

do all u guys have chello..?
i have same probs very annoying

cant reach daoc-europe.com site either :\

A

ares_Hellsing

as i replyed in other complain, yes i also have chello, they say there is no problem as far as they know (oh dear that shows) plz all complain about the problem otherwise we will be days further before they fix this.. there probebly is a router down somewhere, i hate to wait until they discover that they DO have problem, could take weeks :(

D

devilnl

A guy from denmark can connect to camelot-europe.com
CHELLO!.. I HATE U!
Originally posted by ares_Hellsing
as i replyed in other complain, yes i also have chello, they say there is no problem as far as they know (oh dear that shows) plz all complain about the problem otherwise we will be days further before they fix this.. there probebly is a router down somewhere, i hate to wait until they discover that they DO have problem, could take weeks :(
Well. weird enough i can PING and TRACERT camelot-europe.com (dont forget the www infront of it :)

A

ares_Hellsing

Now i am confused.. how the peep is that possible? does chello not want us to play daoc anymore??

D

drerranwan

what can they do about it..?
and if everybody calls there should be enough complains.

D

drerranwan

mmm... i have just called and they said that GOA or whoever hosts the server maybe banned the Chello ip adresses :p
well if so we atleast know what the prob is :p

E

elcain

i can connect to camelot-europe !!
i dont see the problem

D

devilnl

I dont think so tbh
Cause i can still ping the site
If i'm banned/blocked why should i ping it..
AND!
WHy should i get banned from camelot-europe.com :)
That doesnt make sense :p

A

ares_Hellsing

i just called again, with more info for them, after denying any problems, he (i asked him) checked with coworkers and yes there are a lot more complains now.. so he is transfering the problem to the techies now.. /cheer plz keep calling, its the only way to wake them up.. and if you are banned, you can not ping them, so that is not the problem...... he admitted that the 'advanced' (pfff) department was working on some settings so maybe thats wat gives the problem.. keep phoning them, it should work

D

devilnl

Thank mate :)
Glad to hear their working on it :)
I cant call.
Cause i'm soooo bloody ill :)

I mailed goa about it too now (well. i had a suggestion. so i included the connection problem to now :))

A

ares_Hellsing

Get well soon m8 :) but remember its cHELLo so dont get yer hopes up to high, it still can take them days to find there general behind soooo......

Y

YowtehDruid

WHo did u call,
CHELLO

Disruption desk ?

B4 the solved this its monday. like usual

A

ares_Hellsing

I called there 'Help'desk yes, and it takes like forever to get it trough to them that it is NOT our problem, but a cHELLo problem.. damn them and its 0900 1580 not 0800

Y

YowtehDruid

Aye UPC problem :/
I know all about it, ( me hidding , me worked there :/ )

A

ares_Hellsing

OOhhhhh and daring to admit it.. you are brave :)

Y

YowtehDruid

Im glad i quit there :)
But i can say there working on there network and upgrading it, so i think will be better soon

A

ares_Hellsing

pfff if you ask me its the fiddeling around called 'upgrading' that gives us the problems, i had enormes lag spikes and LD trouble the last time they 'updated' our local network, after 3 months they finaly admitted fault and fixed it.. sigh >;-(

D

devilnl

Going completly off-topic now :p
But:
I need some necro stuff
(my main is lvl 38 (/cry mode enabled)
:p
But. it needs some new cloth + a SC on it
how much money should it be?
(and a better staff.. deathsight focused)

I've read some prices for clothing 300G each.. well... HOW DO YOU GET THAT? :D thats bloody expensive :)

Y

YowtehDruid

UPC took over many older networks in the nl, they are still upgrading all that, that is a hell of a big job u know

A

ares_Hellsing

DF, plain and simple :) but a necro does not need real decent cloth, almost nothing gets transfered to pet, so its mostly useless, a complete set 99 stuff should be no more then 400/500 gold, a staff wel DF also, or get a fletcher to make you one with SC'd focus stuf, about a lvl 1 staff, with 50 focus on all stuff will do nicely, they are dirt cheep

D

devilnl

i know it doesnt have to be decent.
But wont it explode when you craft some jewels on it? (cause of the low level cloth) and prolly high level gems

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom