Server dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

midmaster

Originally posted by old.Morchaoron
the fact that idiots like cami get annoyed means that there is a certain truth in it...

it was also proven again today, when bledmeer was taken by albs, 5fg mids (or something didnt count) stood in front of it 5 minutes later, and when mids take 4 keeps from us 1 fg albs show up to defend... yup..

so there you have it, take a keep and instant zerg-action...
prove me wrong then...

Oh no, an alb got zerged. Holy crap....

I hope your ass get's zerged over and over again, since it's amusing to read your cries for lesser mid-zergs. We are just adapting to Emperors of zerg, i.e the inventors of the zerg, the pale dudes, the albs.

So get over it.

O

old.Morchaoron

Originally posted by midmaster
Oh no, an alb got zerged. Holy crap....

wrong! suicided on the keep attackers/defenders whatever you call them, wasnt planning to fight there, nor did i take part in the keepclaiming or anything!
dumbfuck!!

M

midmaster

wrong! suicided on the keep attackers/defenders whatever you call them, wasnt planning to fight there, nor did i take part in the keepclaiming or anything!
dumbfuck!!

Ouch.
Must have turned blue in your face when you cramped these nice words out of your arse. (Guess your mouth and arse changed place)

Your are one stupid mtf, moron.

L

lubbock

It must be great to be a Mid, a Mid never whines, a mid never zerges, A mid never camps and all mids defend their frontier within 10 minutes, a middie never yells Relic raid on irc, damn its a perfect realm to be in then ;)

<waits to be flamed into the ground, but are just tires of the middie propaganda>

C

Cami

Originally posted by lubbock
It must be great to be a Mid, a Mid never whines, a mid never zerges, A mid never camps and all mids defend their frontier within 10 minutes, a middie never yells Relic raid on irc, damn its a perfect realm to be in then ;)

<waits to be flamed into the ground, but are just tires of the middie propaganda>

whiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE! :p

anyway - every realm does it, mids just get upset when they are being told by someone else even tho they do it themselves¨

(whats the topic again?)

L

lubbock

Was there a Topic i just thought it was a general whine thread ;)

B

brite

jealousy beacuse your realm would rather duel there mate rather than go defend a keep. Mids are always out there whenever you take a keep beacuse we don't want you to have DF, we want you out of our frontier, and we want to farm you for RPs beacuse we havnt seen you for ages. I really wanna know what all you albs do when your not camping APK waiting for a big enough zerg size to form (and dont say zerging)

A

_anarky_

my original response was:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
dead?? nahhh

just take a few mid keeps and all mids will spam in their irc channels with:
ALB RELIC RAID!!!11
ALB RELIC RAID!!!11
ALB RELIC RAID!!!11
ALB RELIC RAID!!!11
ALB RELIC RAID!!!11

and it will be swarming with 100+ mids in a few seconds...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the guy said the server was dead, so i proved it was not, no point whining about it (but ofcourse this is barryswhine so no topic would be complete without whining ofc :p )

And isn't that original responce a whine by itselve? :rolleyes:

O

old.Morchaoron

Ouch.
Must have turned blue in your face when you cramped these nice words out of your arse. (Guess your mouth and arse changed place)

Your are one stupid mtf, moron.

would be a bit stupid to do that because some annonymous disabled kid on the internet calls me a moron eh?
but if it makes you think your cool, go ahead and cry more™

Originally posted by _anarky_
And isn't that original responce a whine by itselve? :rolleyes:

then what isnt a whine :confused:

looks like a touched a snare again with my first post hehe :rolleyes:

L

lubbock

Originally posted by brite
jealousy beacuse your realm would rather duel there mate rather than go defend a keep. Mids are always out there whenever you take a keep beacuse we don't want you to have DF, we want you out of our frontier, and we want to farm you for RPs beacuse we havnt seen you for ages. I really wanna know what all you albs do when your not camping APK waiting for a big enough zerg size to form (and dont say zerging)

OMG all i am is Jealous, thx for pointing it out, Brite, i can see you have played Albion/Prydwen alot since you know how its works over here.

M

midmaster

would be a bit stupid to do that because some annonymous disabled kid on the internet calls me a moron eh?
but if it makes you think your cool, go ahead and cry more™

Haha, amusing as ever. Calling everyone who outperform you on everey mental level 'disabled' or 'kid' seems your best move. Pathetic at best.

If that's your best shot, i feel sorry for you.

Try again pls. You'r far from showing signs of wit.

I

iceforge

Hmmmf

it was also proven again today, when bledmeer was taken by albs, 5fg mids (or something didnt count) stood in front of it 5 minutes later, and when mids take 4 keeps from us 1 fg albs show up to defend... yup..

Eh? 1fg albs? U must be kidding, many times in alb frontier, u meet 7-8fg's albs coming and defending their realm, plz don't whine about your realm mates moral, when it is fine....

<Thinks it is only right thing to do, go and defend in numbers!> :)

O

old.Morchaoron

Haha, amusing as ever. Calling everyone who outperform you on everey mental level 'disabled' or 'kid' seems your best move. Pathetic at best.

If that's your best shot, i feel sorry for you.

Try again pls. You'r far from showing signs of wit.

outperform me?? pffff please....

i said one thing about a 'zerg' and then you thought i got omgwtfpwnzord.. you just see what you want to see and then talk shit about it, speaking of 'showing signs of wit', the only thing your showing are signs of frustration about my (a bit taunting i have to admit) posts, and its only typical someone called 'midmaster' is whining about them :p

but go ahead, disabled kid, cry some more about it and pharm some more posts :rolleyes:

R

Roo Stercogburn

Morch, most of your posts consist of some biased flame posts followed up by you endlessly explaining why you've won the argument yet somehow convincing nobody you've won anything other than eternal contempt, especially when you continue to use slurs like 'disabled kid'.

E

edoa

haha

Winning an argument on the internet is like winning an gold medal at Para-Olympics, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

No I didnt make it up ive seen it before and no it probably isnt as it should be...

O

old.Morchaoron

Re: haha

Originally posted by edoa
Winning an argument on the internet is like winning an gold medal at Para-Olympics, NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

EXACTLY!!! i was about to say it myself!

for me its not about winning or losing..

for me its about laughing or laughing even harder (not exactly laughing out loud its not THAT funny but you get the point)

and Roo: yup your right ;)

but on the other hand: almost all posts made here are followed by either 'cry more noob' or 'some got teh pwned' so who gives a fuck?

and btw the quote is Winning an argument on the internet is like winning an gold medal at Para-Olympics, even if you win your still retarded

E

edoa

Re: Re: haha

and btw the quote is Winning an argument on the internet is like winning an gold medal at Para-Olympics, even if you win your still retarded

aaah yeah hehe I think mine was quite catchy tho hehe.

M

midmaster

To old.Morchaoron from Bob Dylan himself:

Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your mouth,
Blowing down the backroads headin' south.
Idiot wind, blowing every time you move your teeth,
You're an idiot, babe.
It's a wonder that you still know how to breathe.

I ran into the fortune-teller, who said beware of lightning that might strike
I haven't known peace and quiet for so long I can't remember what it's like.
There's a lone soldier on the cross, smoke pourin' out of a boxcar door,
You didn't know it, you didn't think it could be done, in the final end he won the wars
After losin' every battle.

O

old.Morchaoron

I'm not interested in your idols really....

Why dont you make up some more crap yourself, its what your good at...

B

Belsameth

Keep the flames at least fairly civil, this is crossing the line.

Yes, that mostly means you Midmaster and old.Morchaoron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread