Prydwen Server

E

Esoteric

Anyone experiencing more lag than usual lately either net or game wise?

K

kjel

Someone nudged the Nintendo they run Prydwen on, took ages to find the reset button.

G

Gimly

Not gone link dead for about 6 months in the last week gone about 5 times >.< checked pc all seems ok my end :<

and yes noticed more lag to when out in RvR :/

F

frogster

Yeah, but i was downloading huge amounts of pr0n at the time ;o

M

marathor

Yeah.

Its really bad in df. Try to pa something and I get a 10sec lag spike. Odins is fine and I dont go to emain so.
Actually kinda fun to hit stick and style away without anything happening on my screen... Im always happy to see if Im standing after the spike ends. (Face down normally. Mmmm floor sure tastes good.)

V

vesania

Yes, I'm noticing huge amounts more lag now. Not just in the housing zones, but also on horseback anywhere in the realm, in RvR and in the Falls in particular.

B

BimboBane

Yepps since implementation of housing prydwen have been realy realy laggy, I spend quite some time in Malmö nowdays and we have alot of lagg pulls.

Anyone playing on any of the "xeon upgraded" servers? are they haveing similar problems there?

//BimboBane

S

SoulFly Amarok

Originally posted by Esoteric
Anyone experiencing more lag than usual lately either net or game wise?

Game wise and also lag, thou p/l = green.

Odd.

O

old.Vae

I incrediblly rarely get the group bug but have had it half a dozen time this week.

Also we have had a FAR higher incidence of LD's in our groups this week than normal. It gets rather annoying when you attack an enemy fg only for 2 of your members to go LD. I've also noticed more lag myself than usual.

Someones not fed the monkeys for a while I guess or they had to replace the BBC micro with a ZX81 :rolleyes:

T

Twaize

Why am I playing a game with GOA and ZX81's? The game is good but the service sure isn't!

A

allnewdave

Yes, compared with Excal its noticably more inconsistent.....wonder why that is.........

S

Shanaia

I'm personally getting sick of the "lagghosts". Juicy single target comes straight for me. I line up crit "Your target is to far away" ... <sighs>

I

ironhand

Just tried to log in LDed for no reason durring the login process which has never happed to me before.

Then a few minutes later in DF, mids just lost control, go down to alb mercs 1 lone mid. Try to slam him but styles arent working properly becuase every 5 steps get a stutter in the game. Look across at the Perf O meter all green, moments later 2 sbs unstealth whilst im fighting this mid, fight was very laggy horrible and messy. Ffs sort you shit out goa.

E

Esoteric

Aye strange things are happening wasn't totally sure if it was me, prydwen, server/net.

No notes on homepage about maintenance wonder whats going on.

R

Roalith

NTL Guildford have been utter pants recently Eso ;o

K

kemor

Hiyas folks,

Nothing so far to report on our side but if you notice more problems like the ones described above, remember the "tracert > RN" routine :)

Not saying we can always do something about this since, as said before, we do not control the worldwide internet, but we'll see.

E

Esoteric

Thanks kemor.

Just seemed strange wanted to identify if it was just me or a wider problem net or otherwise.

Im going to blame the mysterys of the internet and isp's ^^.

A

Aoln

offtopic: Thanks for fixing Heart of the North drop :p

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by Aoln
offtopic: Thanks for fixing Heart of the North drop :p

Hijack someone elses thread please your post farming isn't welcome here :D.

M

Mardan Stryker

Lag really gets unbearable..
I missed 3/4 styles even with my slow hitting warr :(
Been like this for 3-4 days now, kinda drives you playing singleplayer games and I'm running out!

F

Frosen

Since the last patch i haven't got a moment that my perf o meter doesn't show at least 1 triangle, that was not the case before.

Lag was not something i never had as i am a poor chello user but it has significantly increased since patch i play a wizzard and its damn hard casting spels in rvr pbae grp and only seeing the result 2 seconds later.

But i gues i'l have to learn to play with it as i don't think goa is intending on doing something about it.
Gonna move in a couple of months and take another isp lets hope it helps (crosses fingers)

O

old.TeaSpoon

Originally posted by kemor
Not saying we can always do something about this since, as said before, we do not control the worldwide internet, but we'll see.

Well thats not very usefull is it?!

Will keep an eye out, my cable's been playing up aswell as just lagging on DAoC, so if it gets bad I'll do the old tracert.

S

sans_pite

oi Marath, gimme some leather underpieces instead of killing me next time in DF, bast! :p

Z

Zarmin

Mmmm

Originally posted by kemor
Hiyas folks,

Nothing so far to report on our side but if you notice more problems like the ones described above, remember the "tracert > RN" routine :)

Sorry Kemor aint a problem of Internet, the server since the Housing implementation is far more laggy than before, yesterday in Odin we had a fg vs fg encounter and i experienced a lag spike of 30 secs between my 1st slam and the 2nd action i could take ^^. I can understand all but it's time to upgrade the HW prolly?

H

haarewin

was getting loads more lag lately - the housing zones in particular are really laggy. had a problem since the server crash (last week?) that i had yellow latency for a week... reinstalling loads of drivers and and forced ip change later - now i'm just getting irregular bad lag spikes :(

N

nuky

ld'd 3 times the other day, previously i cant remember ever going ld. givf xbox instead of nintendo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom