Serious poll.

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by Danyan
I think it's his "make myself look like a twat" thread... :p

Like all his other threads. Notice how every time he loses an argument he goes offtopic, and then accuses others of doing just that. Can't wait for his next 'look I have a stupid opinion which I will now keep promoting while ignoring all your arguments' thread. Guess he figured teachers are there to teach, not to learn.

D

Danya

Originally posted by Ensceptifica
Like all his other threads. Notice how every time he loses an argument he goes offtopic, and then accuses others of doing just that. Can't wait for his next 'look I have a stupid opinion which I will now keep promoting while ignoring all your arguments' thread. Guess he figured teachers are there to teach, not to learn.
This thread should have been named "Serious Poll (only reply if you agree kthx)". :p

E

elerand

Eneq, frankly I find it impossibel to read half your replies and quotes, badly put together, taken out of context and the bit that gets me...you nitpick for so long the relevance is lost in an overly long post.

If you have a point, make it, don't reiterate ad infinitum, it looks silly and plain arguementative.

Stick with replying to people who post on topic but bear in mind that restating your position more than once just becomes a drag and maybe don't just come out and speak your mind? Sometimes it's better to remain silent and let it pass than work yourself up over it, I've avoided posting on many subjects simply because I don't want to get caught up in the flames and arguing, no matter what my opnion might be...

B

Bobbi

Originally posted by FredaOfAxiom
Was in a group with my low lvl lastnight when someone said the c-u-n-t word... My thought's as a woman? What a wanker! :p

ROFL

:D

G

Graenit

It's just plain stupid to use words like the "c-word".
My first reaction when i see somebody use a word like that is: sigh... Kids!
Then my next move is not to group with them again, coz i dont feel comfortable with that kind of language, it's disrespectful to the females in the group, and i don't accept that.
Maybe it is a matter of age, i really don't know. I'm 31 myself.

/Graenit 50 warrior
Zirkonite 30 shaman
Gneijs 24 critblade

E

eneq

Originally posted by Graenit
It's just plain stupid to use words like the "c-word".
My first reaction when i see somebody use a word like that is: sigh... Kids!
Then my next move is not to group with them again, coz i dont feel comfortable with that kind of language, it's disrespectful to the females in the group, and i don't accept that.
Maybe it is a matter of age, i really don't know. I'm 31 myself.

/Graenit 50 warrior
Zirkonite 30 shaman
Gneijs 24 critblade

31 is a nice age

C

Cuthervaen

I don't believe in being "politically correct" and watching your language, might be good for the americans.

I'd rather trust a reliable guy who swears all the day than a polite banker, or a flowerly speaking sales manager working in a landmines factory.

I'm seeing to much well spoken criminals on TV to pay much attention to language anymore :/

Doesn't mean swearing is helps in any way to make you a nice guy tough...

C

cplcarrot

In a nutshell, this is the internet.

Different people have different views on what is exceptable, they all have different barriers between what is a acceptable and what isnt.

I certainly belive that the attitude of some people on this game should not be tolerated and u should report any instance where your children are exposed to talk like this, before they too begin to think it is acceptable.

Children play this game, and children are impressionable, I for one do not talk on this game, like I talk to my friends in RL. Why? because I understand my friends barriers and how far I can go, on the net u know little of people really.

It costs nothing to be polite and curteous but may well cost one person out of 100 the ability to communicate effectively with people they dont know, if u guys teach them at a young impressionable age to swear and abuse each other.

I for one would smack any of my mates full on on the nose if they called me a C*nt

L

Lessurl

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)

... and if 'ur' English sucks balls, don't announce all high and mighty that you are a school teacher. Makes you look like an idiot.

Hey... too late. :eek:

So, just because he can't speak good English this makes him an idiot? Why should he be able to speak good english just because he is a teacher? Especially when he teaches in a country where English is not the first language. Most maths or even English or (insert other subject which isn't a foreign language class) over here can't speak a word of a foreign language. Does this make them all idiots?

You feel offended by the 'cunt'... I feel offended by your pathetic spelling attempts. *shrugs*
I don't know... I can't take anyone seriously who feels the need to write in d%d after proclaiming to be a school teacher. *shrugs*

lol @ mr high and mighty

No... are you getting me wrong on purpose?
It's the d%d talk that ticks me off... m8, u, ur, plz... it's retarded. And it makes people talking d%d look retarded.

What is wrong with typing (note typing, not talking) in the short hand of m8, u, ur, plz? It is much faster to type in this short hand, much the same as when you are talking you might say "it's" instead of "it is" shortening the amount of time you have to spend talking to get your point accross. Perhaps you have loads of free time in which to fully type out then spell/grammar check each post you write but a lot of us just quickly bat off a quick message before we head off to do something else.

Saying "plz m8" is crippling the English language, isn't it?
It sounds retarded. And it leaves a bad impression.

Lol, don't be so meladromatic.

I pity the children you teach, Eneq.
"today, m8's we will laern how to spell proberly. ne questions, plz?"

Like he is going to talk like that.

All in all from your posts i seem to get the feeling that you are picking on/making fun of eneq because of his non-perfect english.
Well, in my opinion this make you a cunt. kthxbye.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom