See you in the future!

J

Jiggs

take care nova :)

funny, all i seem to post in is good bye threads these days, i'd make one too if i wasn't in denial :p

G

Garbannoch Nox

well - very sad to see you leave
always been one of my best friends in daoc and playing with you has always been hilarious (like when you decided to go to sleep or go out and let us wait at bolg for an hour ;))

but I also do have to agree that the game has lost a lot of its initial charm - I can remember running around in groups without druid and warden and it was great fun. Nowadays there is no point leaving DL without a perfect group or you will get eaten alive by your enemies (same goes for mids and albs ofc)

anyway - I am convinced you will return when ToA comes out and I am looking forward to play with you again - if not we will meet in WoW i am sure. In the meantime all the best at uni and enjoy your time there (my time at uni is almost over :()

We keep in contact...

O

old.Nol

nova :(

all the times you bitched at me to get to 50...sheesh, will miss you matey...

G

Gray-CF

:(

Nova gl in rl bro

you are and always have been a top man 100%

ive just got back from honeymoon so im a bit monged at the mo (no change there!)

i assume ya bish ass will be in irc so ill speak to you there m8

and yes imo come back for ToA :)

O

old.Tzeentch

gl bro :)

never thought you would leave before me.. :D

J

jox

Always feels a bit sad when oldies quit :/

You were on of those enemys everybody talked about when I stumbled out from atk for the first time(spring 2002), with my powerful armsman(Lvl 42, polearm/crush, with way to many blue and green armorparts).

Well good luck Doctor Novamir and lets hope you wont use Annihilation on your poor patients.

A

alme

make a thread and tell us what the sun looks like ;<

D

Dodgy Geeza

Bye Nova,
hope you do come back some day...
Until then take care Bro.

DG

H

HargloweHyfryd

Bye Nova....

One of the greatest CF-ers imo.

Good luck in RL and whatever game you're going to play next.

O

old.chipper

goodbye novamir truly one of the CF greats its gonna be different without you here (all be it as rare as it is atm with you at uni)
you always managed to motivate the guild when we needed a push and i know alot of ppl are going to miss you in realm and across realms

C

CBH_Popov

Welcome to the after[DaoC]life Nova, we all know you will return though - you've quit more times than the Albs have zerged Emain...............well almost :p

S

Shangrila

Cya Nova :-(

Thats a sad day for CF, one of the best is leaving :-( I always had a lot of fun when you were in our group, gl in RL m8. And cya when TOA is released :)

/hugs the M00se

O

old.Mirandalia

:(

One of the first ones, sad to see you go :(

But good luck with your studies and life outside daoc :D

T

Tilda

C ya novamir, GL in RL. If you need docter-ish advice (if thats what your doing) PM me, my parents are that way orientated ;)

Tilda

S

Son

Well good luck Doc. You are one of the few English peeps I actually quite like so I wish you well in all you do, but deep down I know you will be back even if its only to take the piss out of Tomask.

And pop in Ventrilo every now and again to delight us all with your wonderful renditions of Ricky Martin songs! :cheers:

A

Aeleea

cya Nova :) was fun playing with and against you.
gl with rl.

D

drummer

ByeBye Novamir :(

When i just joined CF u helped me out a bit on how to play a bard cos i was teh s00k :eek:
Always thought u were one of the better heroes(players) around......

Well good luck with whatever you do , and good luck at the uni
/wave

O

old.Laryssa

/salute Novamir

one of the top players of Hibernia - very sad day for the entire realm to lose a hero like you

:( :(

perhaps see ya in a better virtual life again !!!

C

Cuthervaen

*bump* ! Nova's very first quit thread ;)

Well everyone said it already, but I'll restate it, you've done a lot for CF RvR and hib RvR in general, not only pharming numerous rps in the company of dodgy elves but also organising fine relic raids, mucho /respect. You and Jinx have been teaching us lot (me included) how to RvR in the early days.

Had lots of fun with you and the CF gang from the time we dinged 50 and onwards :) Hope to see you later, here or in WoW.

Don't let medical studies get to your head like it did to Lews, it's a shame seeing him around trying to talk everyone he knows into prostate palpation :(, gl for these exams !

And ofc give a PM if u happen to pass by France, I'll make sure you get to eat some snails

C

censi

farewell Novamir Trollbane.

I will miss you and your funny ways my friend.

D

Dom

My Nova ;)

I wont say bye.. just get fun while you arent playing ;) and like my brother said, use well ur uni time, and dont waste it .bah It's silly so say this, you are one great man and wont waste it... =))

Well, if you are bored any day... you know tell to the 2 gimpest elfs and lets rocks =)

Big hugs pequeñin.

PD: mamon, como se que lo entiendes, mas te vale aprender español bien, si no veras.... voy y te mato =)

N

nicky-nook

Gratz IRL bro i feel your pain ..I have so many great memorys of you as a GREAT player and a NICE person ( wipes Eye ) ...

Novamir i dont know were to start i could go on and on and on and on but i wont imo you were one of the very few people that i respected in DAoC fellow brother and great gamer..

Before you go could you please post that pic you have of all the old school first to level 50 players standing in the bog ...that shot i always loved...

Hope ill see you some time soon ...

Regards Nicky... the First person to say regards after there posts :D

N

nicky-nook

Ps if this is not the biggest goodbye thread ever there is something wrong imo.

Regards Nicky.

T

trapp

lowbi :(
Too many memories so not gona mention any, cya I hope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom