Not open for further replies.
H

Haldar

http://vnboards.ign.com/message.asp?topic=58321942&replies=0

in short:
1.67 - toa fix patch
1.68 - possible RA review

quotes:
"Mackey responded that stealthers are a NIGHTMARE to balance" - doh!
"He said most stealthers tend to be very skilled players" -- haha, that's the concept of class which requires devotion to it.
"Short answer about Stealthers: It's on the list. " -- we wait....
" Shadowblades, Nightshades, and Infiltrators will not neccesarily be given precisely the same selection [of MAs]. There is a line called "Spymaster" to whcih they will have access, though." -- and what would that be?

[edit]
"I asked about balancing assassin classes. He said he would love to take a week to balancing them and help shadowblades...but thats not gonna happen.

He said he wants to make changes to classes in small steps...so I asked about the 40% reduction to left axe damage. He said that was done poorly...the intent was to nerf berzerkers mainly...shadowblades just got screwed. Oh...and that he wasn't responsible for it. He made sure to point that out. He did seem to acklowdge that shadowblades are weak now, he said something along the lines of wanting to find that one thing that shadowblades really need to make them on the same playing field as infils and NS's.

The RvR expansion looks to have alot of potential...if they get everything in they want to. Water combat, terrain features to force the use of better tactics besides the zerg. New frontier area with combined realm zones in it.

Hm. Oh, part of the next expanion character redo, they *hope* to put in facial expressions.

There was tons more...alot of stuff about thanes *Waves to Savik* but don't expect them to get anything more for a while. "

A

AbPoon

1.68 to look at RA's ?

Bloody hell i dunno about anyone else but i'd wait an extra month for TOA is they just looked at the bloody RA's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread