Politics Scottish Independance.....Thoughts?

Embattle

FH is my second home
I really believe if the English could vote in the Scottish independence referendum the SNP would win.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
No, he means the SNP mismanage everything they touch...but freeeeeduuuurm and all that.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
No, he means the SNP mismanage everything they touch...but freeeeeduuuurm and all that.
As it is, we (English) aren't in a position to judge. I've honestly never known a more inept government. Johnson, Patel, Wanksock, Truss, Dorris, Gove, et al.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
FUCK! FORGOT JACOB REES SMUG! BOLLOCKS! 11!@#

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
As it is, we (English) aren't in a position to judge. I've honestly never known a more inept government. Johnson, Patel, Wanksock, Truss, Dorris, Gove, et al.

I know we are far from perfect, but ours aren't inept, everything is deliberate...well except maybe Dorries, she is proper thick.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
You mean like Brexit was the same but for austerity? ;)
It's all the same nonsense, bunch of bullshit promises made, people making the promises suffer no ill effects, everyone else gets the shaft when the truth arrives.

Politicians are like that one kid in the playground that stirs shit up until there's a fight.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I really believe if the English could vote in the Scottish independence referendum the SNP would win.
That's because a majority of English people proved themselves to be a bunch of petty minded nationalist arseholes - whereas the Scottish voted the other way.

But then, as you've explained to me - how you vote isn't representative of how you think. It's not as if all the people who continually vote Tory are responsible in any way for the Tories eh?

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
Never, ever the Tories that get fucked over though is it? They've all had their payday, pound of flesh. Stripped all the assets. It's the little people that get fucked.

S'ok guvna', have a cuppa, take a beat, enjoy some fish'n chips

1655387474163.png

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Would be good for Tories if Scotland went independent though, would mean they might only end up 3rd biggest party in next election rather than 4th :D

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
She knew the result before the challenge was made.

This was only about stoking nationalist anger about their lack of freedom from Westminster - as proved by the judgment.

It's simply playing to the masses. Canny work from Jimmie Crankie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom