Scenario = FUN

Discussion in 'Warhammer' started by sloand, Sep 9, 2008.

1. Thimble

Thimble Fledgling Freddie

People afk'in scenerio's for RR gear in OB is just lol

2. amtired

amtired Fledgling Freddie

Not sure if this is still on topic, but the scenarios are easily my favorite part of WAR so far. Running around with my runepriest hiding behind my trusty ironbreaker is just too much fun.

3. Kuldiin

Kuldiin Fledgling Freddie

I really hated Blizzard for doing that, I used to enjoy leveling my character via PVE, but then twinks cried, and they removed gaining XP from BGS!

Just like when people cried about not having Shamans/Paladins on both sides!:flame:

4. Booze

Booze Fledgling Freddie

When you die in scenerio.

Then you press "release"

then the Scenerio summary appear, so i have to close it down for every time i released.. =/ it's annoying.. Anyone feel this? I don't see the point of looking at Scenerio Summary during the scenerio!

Is there an opinion to remove scenerio summary until Scenerio end..?

5. Javai

Javai Fledgling Freddie

This was a bug in current version wasn't like that in CB and according to patch notes will be fixed when the servers come back up.

6. Draylor

Draylor Part of the furniture

Press escape, it closes.

No biggie.

7. Return to DAOC

Return to DAOC Fledgling Freddie

I think the scenarios are a breath of fresh air after a coupla years of another MMO i wont mention. Games dont last 4 weeks for a start.

Wont forget first time i played Khaine's embrace and got wtfbbq insta gibbed, and the kinda bhuddist oooooohm right before the big bang sound fx is awsome imo.

1 v 1 fights do seem to last a while and im a fan of that, hopefully over time it will promote the kind of team work we all enjoy playing (right?) the chosen ability claw (tooth?) of tzeentch is on ability that screams group work!! ive come across. Who knows how fights will pan out in the long term.

Healers in T1 ive found nigh on impossible to kill solo but ive mostly been playing a chosen so the spike damage isnt there, tend to run out of action points or get bolted to death by bright wizzies before I can kill em (wtb healers).

All in all keep up the good work mythic im enjoying myself.

8. Andrilyn

Andrilyn Can't get enough of FH

Put Seeping Wound on them and you don't need to kill them, they kill themselves atm ;p

9. Ganethis

Ganethis Fledgling Freddie

they are awsome fun, did a DE one where you sack a town and some high elf mounted hero rushes in with his silverhelms.. recklessly i charged him and was butchered like the noob i was <smirks>

10. Return to DAOC

Return to DAOC Fledgling Freddie

Pretty sure your talking about a public quest there mate, scenarios are the ones where u rush a bunch of enemy faction to much the same result while your healers cast there damage spells:)

11. Ganethis

Ganethis Fledgling Freddie

oh yeah your right <cough> I was actually refereing to the first T1 scenario where Khaines Wrath bombards, my bad my bad <gives everybody a beer>

12. Muylaetrix

Muylaetrix Can't get enough of FH

good lad :)
    :drink:

13. Loxleyhood

Loxleyhood Fledgling Freddie

Sorry to necro but this is like the second time I've found somebody saying that Cowled is me, and he's not. But thank you, all the same.

14. Loneliness

Loneliness Loyal Freddie

Shame, was a scout i miss killing even though he was never alone.