Scenario = FUN

amtired

Fledgling Freddie
Not sure if this is still on topic, but the scenarios are easily my favorite part of WAR so far. Running around with my runepriest hiding behind my trusty ironbreaker is just too much fun.

Kuldiin

Fledgling Freddie
I for one hope they will never give us an xp off command.
Game gets ruined by twinks that just spend insane amount of time pimpin' their char(s) for the t1 Scenario, we already had that with t2 gear in t1 when that was still possible but with exp off they will just farm all level 11 PQ/infuence rewards instead.

And I am pretty sure they stated in the CB forums that they wont ever implent an exp off for that same reason.
It's not fun for new players to get owned over and over not because of skill but because of gear, let WoW be the game where gear matters and leave WAR be a skill based game imo.

I really hated Blizzard for doing that, I used to enjoy leveling my character via PVE, but then twinks cried, and they removed gaining XP from BGS!

Just like when people cried about not having Shamans/Paladins on both sides!:flame:

Booze

Fledgling Freddie
When you die in scenerio.

Then you press "release"

then the Scenerio summary appear, so i have to close it down for every time i released.. =/ it's annoying.. Anyone feel this? I don't see the point of looking at Scenerio Summary during the scenerio!

Is there an opinion to remove scenerio summary until Scenerio end..?

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
When you die in scenerio.

Then you press "release"

then the Scenerio summary appear, so i have to close it down for every time i released.. =/ it's annoying.. Anyone feel this? I don't see the point of looking at Scenerio Summary during the scenerio!

Is there an opinion to remove scenerio summary until Scenerio end..?

This was a bug in current version wasn't like that in CB and according to patch notes will be fixed when the servers come back up.

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
I think the scenarios are a breath of fresh air after a coupla years of another MMO i wont mention. Games dont last 4 weeks for a start.

Wont forget first time i played Khaine's embrace and got wtfbbq insta gibbed, and the kinda bhuddist oooooohm right before the big bang sound fx is awsome imo.

1 v 1 fights do seem to last a while and im a fan of that, hopefully over time it will promote the kind of team work we all enjoy playing (right?) the chosen ability claw (tooth?) of tzeentch is on ability that screams group work!! ive come across. Who knows how fights will pan out in the long term.

Healers in T1 ive found nigh on impossible to kill solo but ive mostly been playing a chosen so the spike damage isnt there, tend to run out of action points or get bolted to death by bright wizzies before I can kill em (wtb healers).

All in all keep up the good work mythic im enjoying myself.

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
they are awsome fun, did a DE one where you sack a town and some high elf mounted hero rushes in with his silverhelms.. recklessly i charged him and was butchered like the noob i was <smirks>

Return to DAOC

Fledgling Freddie
they are awsome fun, did a DE one where you sack a town and some high elf mounted hero rushes in with his silverhelms.. recklessly i charged him and was butchered like the noob i was <smirks>

Pretty sure your talking about a public quest there mate, scenarios are the ones where u rush a bunch of enemy faction to much the same result while your healers cast there damage spells:)

Ganethis

Fledgling Freddie
oh yeah your right <cough> I was actually refereing to the first T1 scenario where Khaines Wrath bombards, my bad my bad <gives everybody a beer>

Loxleyhood

Fledgling Freddie
Sir Loxley of the hood! One of the best played twig throwers in DAOC pre TOA. Back in the good ol days of emain and TS!

Sorry to necro but this is like the second time I've found somebody saying that Cowled is me, and he's not. But thank you, all the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom