Scarecrows?

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
scene from Tremlar's kitchen window this morning

the_birds.jpg

I'll bring the motor round, break the pantry window and make a run for it, nevermind the wimin theres no time :p

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Or is Trem a midget living in the land of the giants?

How do you not know I wasn't just really far away when I took the pictures? :eek:

LOL Sime and FO! :eek:

I am so pleased the eek smiley is back.

leggy

Probably Scottish
Last night there was 1 bird on the fucking bird table and about 72 eating my grass seeds. I have already thrown a spring onion at them and chased them with a huge hammer, they don't care, they sit on the hedge and wait for me to sit down.

I have never laughed so much at one of your posts :)

babs

Can't get enough of FH
Personally I'm just pleased to see a photo of Dave again. I've missed him :(

You should've invited me up trem, I'd scare the little gits. Either that or like you say, that could've been SPACEDOG's finest hour.

OR dress up as a giant bird!

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
lol class.

but why not just stretch netting out an inch or so above the ground, thus denying the birds any access to the earth?

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
lol class.

but why not just stretch netting out an inch or so above the ground, thus denying the birds any access to the earth?

That would be to sensible. I doubt my suggestion of Trem standing in his garden would work either cause he would not fit into the area.

Trem

Aha!!

My balloons have gone a bit flat but I have had a new way of keeping the fuckers off today....my mate Stu has done it for me -

CIMG1193.JPG

stu.jpg

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I heard somewhere that they don't like jizz... have a good bash in the pen and see if that works mate... :)

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Stu promised to stand for that pic before he knew about the pink balloons with poo coloured writing didn't he? ;)

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Stu isn't actually watching the patch of dirt though. He's not a very good guard is he?

Trem

Hes looking for birds.

Pfft soil protection n00bs.

Edit - THATS NOT FUNNY TEEDLES!!

:eek:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
sorry :(

tbh it was quite hard to do. I was laughing so hard my gf came over to check on me o0

Trem

sorry :(

tbh it was quite hard to do. I was laughing so hard my gf came over to check on me o0

:D It is quite cool that my utter misery has made a few people smile.

Stu was round today finishing off the patio and trampled all over my 7 spouting grass seeds. So I actually have none now, I raked the soil to plant some more and Stu tipped cement all over it when I was having a wee.

bob269

Fledgling Freddie
:D It is quite cool that my utter misery has made a few people smile.

Stu was round today finishing off the patio and trampled all over my 7 spouting grass seeds. So I actually have none now, I raked the soil to plant some more and Stu tipped cement all over it when I was having a wee.

Does wee make the grass grow better ?

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Syd,

When was the last time you stood in front of a mirror naked?
Ah, it's like IRC but in "read later" form :)

PS: Much love to TdC's edit on the pic.

Tricose

Fledgling Freddie
cat option is a good idea but theres always landmines. just place a nice mount of seeds over said land mines grab a bear and deck chair and watch :p
failing that get a falcon :flame:

Trem

Well the balloons have died and I swear it was the biggest pigeon I have ever seen in my garden today. I am astonished he can take off.....I mean he did take off when I ran at him but it surprised me.

My fucking dogs are making friends with the enemy now all happy and waggy as they run and dance with the birds :eek:

I now have just a muddy shit heap with flat balloons flapping around in it.

Next week will bring the offensive :eek:

Lenore

Loyal Freddie
fucking hilarious thread. its like reading a cartoon. just feed them rice and watch them explode. otherwise i can send round my kitten, hes very good at killing birds (my garden is constantly covered in feathers)

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Well the balloons have died and I swear it was the biggest pigeon I have ever seen in my garden today. I am astonished he can take off.....I mean he did take off when I ran at him but it surprised me.

My fucking dogs are making friends with the enemy now all happy and waggy as they run and dance with the birds :eek:

I now have just a muddy shit heap with flat balloons flapping around in it.

Next week will bring the offensive :eek:

lmao mate, its how it goes :( I just chucked HEAPS of seed down in the end, and it grew :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom