Scarecrows?

Draylor

Part of the furniture
Awww, how kind of you to throw a birthday party for the little birdies.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
diebirds.jpg

that was all? that tiny corner of the garden? that almost invisible ickle wee corner has you this worked up? I certainly hope you never get visited by a gaggle of geese ;):D:eek:

oh, and ROFL btw. you were rocking so hard that most of my coworkers thought I was having a siezure or something!

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
It doesn't matter if it was a 2 inch square piece of dirt I was trying to grow grass on. I would still be livid that she bought a bloody bird table at the same time I am trying to be Alan Titchmarsh :eek:

Its working btw :D the little fuckers are on the bird table and around it but nowhere near my defences :D

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Thats until they realise the balloons are no danger and then they will pounce on your grass seeds!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
And probably burst those pesky balloons with their little beaks just to enrage you further before dismantling your grass protecting apparatus and calling a birdshit airstrike on your head everytime you go outside.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
Have you considered the possibility that you might end up with balloon shaped patches of mud in your little corner?

Trem

No because the wind moves them. But even so at least it isn't the enemy that has eaten the seed if that does happen.

It may not be working now anyway, quite sure they are all in the hedge above the patch sussing out the balloons :(

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Actually I want to see a picture of teh bird table that caused the uproar!!

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Cats are scum, dont get a cat. Get a few old CD's, tie em on a bit of string, and hang them from the bird table. It will scare some of the birds off for a bit. Only has to be a few weeks till the grass grows.

I had the same problem earlier this year, only with rats eating the seed. I dealt with it in my usual way.

Trem

As you can see the bird table is on a bit of a slant, this is because when I moved it last night I was in a giant strop and just stabbed it in the ground the furthest away from my seeds as I could -

wanker1.jpg

wanker2.jpg

TdC

it would be easy to electrify that imo. Deebs' idea ftw!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Jeez

Where is teh build quality? Did she buy it at your local poundstretcher?

Trem

Local garden centre and that fucking thing cost me £15

:eek:

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Are and throddy having a competition for thread of the year? First rabbits, now this. Absolute fucking class.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Are and throddy having a competition for thread of the year? First rabbits, now this. Absolute fucking class.

Slightly offtopic but I have just clicked on Chet's webshite. Yes, webshite. I take pride in the members that frequent this forum and I am always looking in sigs etc to understand the person.

BUT, what teh fuck is this? You call that a webshite? Did an ameoba design it?

Attachments

• chet.JPG
    chet.JPG
    134.9 KB · Views: 110

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Thats virgin media's webpage maker thingy. I only used it cause I needed somewhere to host the photos and gallery was down. I see facebook as my website now, it has everything you need.

darkman[X]

One of Freddy's beloved
get gordon ramsay to come round to kill the birds and cook up something lovely

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Thats virgin media's webpage maker thingy. I only used it cause I needed somewhere to host the photos and gallery was down.
Excuses! The Gallery is fixed but even so, any automated webpage/webshite creator is better than that.

Not even NTL/Virgin can code something that fucking shit!

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Well there were more options, but all I needed was a place to post those pics. So thats all I did.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
ok fella, nice website. Really impressed.

Anyway, back to the crows. Trem wire up the pole with a shelf on it to the mains and electrocute the devil birds. I want to see redeye on the crows.

Also, as previously mentioned, that is a piss poor excuse for a patch of garden that needs seeding. I have seen cats dig up more earth to bury their shit than that patch!

Sydrik

Resident Freddy
worth logging into for the first time in about 2 years, funniest fucking thing i have read / looked at in ages

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
worth logging into for the first time in about 2 years, funniest fucking thing i have read / looked at in ages
Syd,

When was the last time you stood in front of a mirror naked?

Trem

Also, as previously mentioned, that is a piss poor excuse for a patch of garden that needs seeding. I have seen cats dig up more earth to bury their shit than that patch!

Its the bloody patch that my mate ruined with his rubble :eek:

If it covered my whole garden and it was all bare would that make you all happy???

I might have to up my brain pill dosage because of all this, I caught one cheeky little fucker sitting on the fence eyeing up the seeds, I bet you tomorrow they are back in there filling their fat little feathery stomachs again.

On top of all this Samm hasn't made me my Ovaltine tonight, the one thing she has to do for me to agree to marry her. All she did was prepare the cup of milk and add the Ovaltine and put it in the fridge, I had to cook the fucking stuff myself!!

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
"This might take some of my cunning - no... ALL of my cunning"

If you try to make the fencing look like your son didn't do it and then throw some netting over the top and down the sides you should be fine... :)

TdC

Its the bloody patch that my mate ruined with his rubble :eek:
excuses excuses :p his rubble? what was it? half a brick? :)

I caught one cheeky little fucker sitting on the fence eyeing up the seeds, I bet you tomorrow they are back in there filling their fat little feathery stomachs again.
Tremzimodo shouting "THE BIRDS THE BIRDS!" instead of "the bells the bells!"

On top of all this Samm hasn't made me my Ovaltine tonight, the one thing she has to do for me to agree to marry her.
that is nasty though :eek:

I have seen cats dig up more earth to bury their shit than that patch!
that's what I said, makes me wonder if Trem's planting bonsai trees or something!

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Or is Trem a midget living in the land of the giants?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom