Savages are overpowered

K

klavrynd

just make em have 'hybrid ra's', that's nerf enuff imo ;d

nono, we need to bring them on par with 50 2h 50 parry 13 crush/shield/slash 11 chant paladins

savages shouldnt have more then 850 weaponskill because of the quadrate, not more then 1100 hp buffed because they have studded armour and advanced evade 4 , so we want them to use leather and evade 2, then remove the interrupt on taunt because they're not hybrids ( they dont use power for spells), then rescale all buff values to 1-3-5-7

Give the 2handers they use a 15% damage reduction because they have haste and give them caster ra's ( they have spells so no use for determination and cheap purge but mastery of the art and moc)

i should stop posting on excal boards tbh

A

Amadon

Originally posted by Rollie
we all know savages are out of line atm, but seeing some of the suggestions here people arent looking for balance they are looking to kill a class which is sad imho.
well

from my pov, savages are ruining the game.

a lot of people in hib have flat out quit rvr, or group rvr, just because of savages

now why is it more sad for people to wish those who play this game breaking class to suffer a fate that they (those playing savages) have inflicted upon them (those facing savages, or playing other non support classes in mid) ?

W

Whisperess

we all know savages are out of line atm, but seeing some of the suggestions here people arent looking for balance they are looking to kill a class which is sad imho.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Amadon
well

from my pov, savages are ruining the game.

a lot of people in hib have flat out quit rvr, or group rvr, just because of savages

now why is it more sad for people to wish those who play this game breaking class to suffer a fate that they (those playing savages) have inflicted upon them (those facing savages, or playing other non support classes in mid) ?

this is what my post was referring too, i can understand albs havining a bit of a moan, but hibs can certainly field just as effective groups.

Anyhows while the sun rises people like you will moan about killing classes.

B

Belomar

It's always the same. Rollie changes realm (AGAIN!) and gets a whole new view of things. Try an Alb or Hib RvR group and face savages in RvR and you'll see how it is.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Belomar
It's always the same. Rollie changes realm (AGAIN!) and gets a whole new view of things. Try an Alb or Hib RvR group and face savages in RvR and you'll see how it is.

Whole new view on things?

Please enlighten me belo on how my views have changed.....

I have fought savages and been killed by them, hell i killed a savage with my scout twice solo in a 1v1, once from range and once in melee, here belo try to understand this..

i think savages are overpowered, but because they are overpowered doesnt mean the class should be killed.

as i stated, some people here arent interested in balance they just wanna see a class be killed which is sad imho.

O

old.anubis

we didnt quit the game cause of chanters, group purge, baod and other stuff
we didnt even stopped playing when there were shitloads of bugged necros around
why do you stop?

sad losers imo

A

Amadon

this is what my post was referring too, i can understand albs havining a bit of a moan, but hibs can certainly field just as effective groups.
If you consider effective meaning you have to have RR8+ tanks/casters and RR6+ support, and do everything right and your oponent has to screw up to win, then sure.. Hib can field just as effective groups :rolleyes:
Anyhows while the sun rises people like you will moan about killing classes.
You have no clue about me, nor how I think, nor what I do or will continue to do. Believe me, I am way beyond your experience of human behaviour, and sufficiently capable of independent thought to render meaningless any generalisations that you may think applicable.
I did not say that I wish that fate upon them. I was asking why you make a judgement and you seem incapable to justify such judgement and so deliberately (or perhaps I overestimate your literacy) misinterprate the post and try to make a personal attack to cover up your own inadequacy.

A

Amadon

Originally posted by old.anubis
we didnt quit the game cause of chanters, group purge, baod and other stuff
we didnt quit the game cause of zerkers, insta ae stun, insta ae mez, PR and other stuff
we didnt even stopped playing when there were shitloads of bugged necros around
nor did we
why do you stop?
because savages are so much further out of balance than anything that you listed, and the only chance against them relies on their own mistakes or huge amounts of luck

R

Rollie

If you consider effective meaning you have to have RR8+ tanks/casters and RR6+ support, and do everything right and your oponent has to screw up to win, then sure.. Hib can field just as effective groups :rolleyes:

I dont agree with this personally, we have lost 1fgv1fg against good hib groups, some were equal rr to us (<rr6) and some were higher.

You have no clue about me, nor how I think, nor what I do or will continue to do. Believe me, I am way beyond your experience of human behaviour, and sufficiently capable of independent thought to render meaningless any generalisations that you may think applicable.
I did not say that I wish that fate upon them. I was asking why you make a judgement and you seem incapable to justify such judgement and so deliberately (or perhaps I overestimate your literacy) misinterprate the post and try to make a personal attack to cover up your own inadequacy.

This is great, you feel the need to prove yourself to us all.

Well done, we can all spew nice lines of pointless crap, but this is totally pointless for those of us who dont feel the need to prove ourselves on a virtual forum.

A

Amadon

I dont agree with this personally, we have lost 1fgv1fg against good hib groups, some were equal rr to us (<rr6) and some were higher.
Well I've seen the reactions of those who play in one of the Hib's top groups apparently (the one with Garba etc), and there's no way in hell that they are as effective as Mid savage groups. I've also run with them a number of times, and I've seen what it takes to win.. as I said.. it relies on huge amounts of luck or oponent mistakes. A Mid savage group can fuck up pretty badly and still win, a Hib group can do EVERYTHING right, and will only win if they're very lucky or the Mids screw up.
This is great, you feel the need to prove yourself to us all.

Well done, we can all spew nice lines of pointless crap, but this is totally pointless for those of us who dont feel the need to prove ourselves on a virtual forum.
Then don't make personal attacks :rolleyes:

Make up your mind about what you want to post, either flame or make constructive posts, and if you start flaming then stick with it or apologise for being a git :wall:

R

Rollie

Well I've seen the reactions of those who play in one of the Hib's top groups apparently (the one with Garba etc), and there's no way in hell that they are as effective as Mid savage groups. I've also run with them a number of times, and I've seen what it takes to win.. as I said.. it relies on huge amounts of luck or oponent mistakes. A Mid savage group can fuck up pretty badly and still win, a Hib group can do EVERYTHING right, and will only win if they're very lucky or the Mids screw up.

We have fought some hib groups and tbh i stick with what i say, i do feel hibs can field excellent groups also.

We can go on about this all day, i dont think albion can field a group close to that of middy though, although BF are extremely hard to beat and Fc's assisting is excellent.

O

old.Nol

no worries - I be back soon and ruin fg rvr for all again :D

Giv massive scale warfare imo :)

D

dawn-

it is very interesting to see the signatures of ppl defending savages : ) like the one on first page flaming novamir...

imo delete all posts from ppl with sigs:
50 zerker (retired after 1.62)
50 savage ROXXOR

tnx : )

D

Driwen

Originally posted by dawn-
it is very interesting to see the signatures of ppl defending savages : ) like the one on first page flaming novamir...

imo delete all posts from ppl with sigs:
50 zerker (retired after 1.62)
50 savage ROXXOR

tnx : )

uhm on page 1 there are 2 people with zerkers posting and 1 with a savage, who arent even the same person. Poon still plays his zerker and zane might still play his and got a bd it seems. And whisperess has a savage and if you wanna know why read back in this thread as it probably is brought up somewhere.
Btw on page 2 and 3 whisp and dakeyras are the only savages (both dont have a zerker let alone retired it). Also i think dakeyras didnt defend savages, which btw whisperess didnt exactly did either.

So uhm who has a zerker in this thread and rerolled it? Because I seem to have missed those people (atleast in page 1-3).

R

Rulke-RM

This thread reminds me of the Witch burning scene from Monty Python and the Holy Grail tbh. :m00:

S

schinkaar

"Hibs should be able to win any balanced grp using whatever is standing in ligen, otherwise its not balanced! a RR7-8 mid grp should have no chance of beating hib grps that dont even know their specclines, QB should be 4 slots only since using more than that is just silly! A good test of a classes potentials is however a chanter think it hurts or not, all logs are just fakes!"

See, you dont need 9 pages to summarise all the great ideas in this thread!

D

dawn-

um driwen :eek: zerkers after LA nerf are a joke thas a)
now b) is that in my post the first thing about the nova flame has nothing to do with the zerker/savage its just a pointout to the stupidity with which mythic deals with their game and the thing that no matter how the fuck savages are out of balance out of space or whatever ppl who play them just dont get it.

thesea are personal opinions ofc

and again plz stop making threads that have only to do with personal offends towards other ppl who post you spent all that time looking at the posts just to prove what? omg

J

JawZ

Too many quotes in this thread tbh, please nerf quotes.
w.jpg

D

Driwen

um driwen :eek: zerkers after LA nerf are a joke thas a)
now b) is that in my post the first thing about the nova flame has nothing to do with the zerker/savage its just a pointout to the stupidity with which mythic deals with their game and the thing that no matter how the fuck savages are out of balance out of space or whatever ppl who play them just dont get it.
uhm wtf? you claimed ppl flaming novamir had zerkers before and now own savages, while there are none actual. So your complete post was stupid and invalid. Btw from what i get you are now talking about balance issues and not about people who are here posting. Btw most mids who posted in this thread, would agree that savages are overpowered. That doesnt mean that they wont defend savages from stupid untruths though.
and again plz stop making threads that have only to do with personal offends towards other ppl who post you spent all that time looking at the posts just to prove what? omg

uhm it took me 3 mins to see that there are no savages/zerkers you just scroll past sigs and for check you do find zerker and check again. So it takes hardly any time. I didnt make a thread, i made a post, because your post was bullshit and it took very little time to prove that.

J

JawZ

Originally posted by old.anubis
other tanks either have determination (=no root) or range spells
what do you suggest for savages?

Permanent Selfbuffs

nice-debuff.jpg

A

athenea

maybe removing stun from savages or not let them get determination and they wont be overpowered :)

G

Garnet

Originally posted by athenea
maybe removing stun from savages or not let them get determination and they wont be overpowered :)

nah you will still have tards whining over quad hits, right Novamir? :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by driwen
uhm wtf? you claimed ppl flaming novamir had zerkers before and now own savages, while there are none actual. So your complete post was stupid and invalid. Btw from what i get you are now talking about balance issues and not about people who are here posting. Btw most mids who posted in this thread, would agree that savages are overpowered. That doesnt mean that they wont defend savages from stupid untruths though.

uhm it took me 3 mins to see that there are no savages/zerkers you just scroll past sigs and for check you do find zerker and check again. So it takes hardly any time. I didnt make a thread, i made a post, because your post was bullshit and it took very little time to prove that.

i know of 3 ex-zerkers that now play savages fulltime :rolleyes:

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by Arnor

Might be only 3, but the amount of zerkers has reduced dramatically and the amount of savages has increased dramatically.

Ofcourse not saying zerks went to play savages but I think 3 is abit low estimate tbh :)

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Arnor

and i wasnt talking about in game i was talking about in this thread?

and puppetmistress, savages I know are alts from people who have healers/shamans/hunters/etc. Allthough I dont know many zerkers. But some zerkers just quit went to warrior or other class and some to savages and I think most savages arent rerolled zerkers on excal :).

D

dawn-

driwen i try to make clear to you that my post has too parts
the second part about savage/zerker is stand alone and nothing to do with the flames to nova.

now stfu get a life and dont make such posts plz make posts stating your opinions and not just trying to offend ppl

your posts must have something to add.. now what else want me to make clear to you?

D

dawn-

the ex zerker now savage is just a funny comment about being gimped and playing fotm insta killing monstars and mythic being a gimped company.. guess blizzard will show the way to mythic strategy.. or hope so.
ofc savage >>> zerker even pre 1.62 savages are just out of the line here.

W

Whisperess

now stfu get a life and dont make such posts plz make posts stating your opinions and not just trying to offend ppl

your posts must have something to add.. now what else want me to make clear to you?
I think you just wtfpwn'ed yourself :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread